• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Gets an Interview on iCarly

Well since you say Frank only has his camera and a baseball bat but none of his other weapons in this scenario then I vote Sam. She would be superior in hand to hand combat due to her knowledge of pressure points and her strength is on par with Frank's strength due to her superhuman strength feats. Her feats of punching through and destroying a door with her bare hands and body and lifting a parking meter out of the ground. Plus ripping out a steering wheel from a car. Yeah Frank can rip zombies in half and crush their skulls but Sam has easily defeated opponents who have that level of strength before. Such as defeating the undefeated MMA champion fighter who was stated to be able to crush people's skulls just like Frank. Plus since Sam is fully equipped in this scenario she would also have the butter sock that can smash tables in half.

Frank has way higher ap than sam (3 megajoules) and he has been through way crazier shit than her ex. clearing out a mall of special forces while wearing a servbot mask,crop-top and using a bat

>Frank has way higher AP than Sam (3 Megajoules)

Sam oneshots people who have feats of 6 megajoules and people who scale above people who have 6 megajoule feats

shit i'm sorry,seeing her page I thought she scaled to skull crushing. frank is still skilled enough to go toe to toe with her not to mention he has his camera which he's known to weaponize

Thats one of the feats she scales to yes, she also scales to snapping an oak table in half with a stick of butter and oneshotting people who are stronger than a guy who while holding back and only using one hand was able to throw a grown man hard enough to break a table from across a room

so she only has a 2x ap advantage unless I'm missing something, not enough to one-shot so it will hardly matter. It all comes down to skill and resourcefullness.

Where does Frank's 3 mega Joules come from? The highest calc that would affect physical stats I saw on his profile was his durability scaling to his 1.7 Mj RPGs (which even then should only be half the calced value, since even a point blank explosion sends half its energy in the opposite direction)

It comes from being able to tank being tackled by three suicide bombers aka the cult members from DR1, each one was a megajoule

Nowhere near 6 Megajoules, but that's not important.

What is important is that she one-shots people twice as strong as Frank and Frank can't close that gap.

I'm calling bullcrap on this, if she can one-shot a 6 megajoule, that's around a 7.5x difference. and I refuse to belive that sam is 9-A (20 MJ) unless you got more proof

Xx.davidparra said:
I'm calling bullcrap on this, if she can one-shot a 6 megajoule, that's around a 7.5x difference. and I refuse to belive that sam is 9-A (20 MJ) unless you got more proof
We don't use the 7.5x rule to powerscale. It's strictly for threads.

Exactly what I said. One shotting someone is not a 7.5x stronger feat. It's strictly a rule in vs threads.

Xx.davidparra said:
also Frank (with weapons) can One-shot people who can tank his punches
Yeah but read the scenario for this post. This is Frank without most of his weapons because obviously he would slaughter Sam easily if he had his guns, laser swords, and stuff. This scenario is just Frank with only his camera and a baseball bat against Sam. Even with a bat, Sam's hard butter sock can compete due to being able to smash a table in half in a single swing. She also keeps a crowbar and chainsaw in her closet but those two items probably shouldn't count as her standard equipment but even so she doesn't need them to win.

Considering it's an environment Sam is much more familiar with, Sam's gonna have an easier time using it to her advantage.

Sam's more skilled than top MMA fighters, able to easily evade attacks from them, or put them into submission holds.

Unarmed she tends to go for holds a lot, which would be a problem considering the lifting strength disadvantage, but with equipment she's more likely to dodge and attack with butter.

Xx.davidparra said:
and also in the environment they're in its not far-fetched to say Frank could use it to his advantage
How does Frank have the advantage in Sam's turf? Sam is quite familiar with the set of iCarly. Frank i'snt.

Bruhtelho said:
MadMaxPyro said:
Skilled enough to easily defeat top MMA fighters unarmed.
Frank fought and defeated a trained military soldier unarmed
I'm pretty sure an MMA fighter is more skilled in hand to hand unarmed combat than a soldier most of the time. I know soldiers get melee combat training but most of their actual combat experience is just using guns.

MadMaxPyro said:
Xx.davidparra said:
and also in the environment they're in its not far-fetched to say Frank could use it to his advantage
How does Frank have the advantage in Sam's turf? Sam is quite familiar with the set of iCarly. Frank i'snt.
Sam isn't some guerilla warfare tactician, I doubt she would using it to her advantage. Frank is far smarter than her, dude can make a laser sword out of a flashlight and jewelry, he's literally known for his ingenuity and creativity

>Sam beating 3 world class MMA fighters

Frank beating

- an acrobatic duel-chainsaw wielding clown

- three escaped convicts in a stolen military Humvee with a turret on the back while on-foot

- a bat-shit insane store manager with a pimped-out shopping cart and shotgun

- a Vietnam veteran in an environment perfect for guerilla warfare

- a perverted mall cop

- a family of three skilled snipers

- a crazy gun-store manager

- a special forces leader who Frank beat bare-handed

- tens of thousands of zombies that are also 9-B

All in the span of 3 days without sleep or barely anytime to rest

After doing some more research the table breaking feat low-end or high-end it is still way less than a megajoule, same with skull crushing. though sam can one-shot people that can do this, unless you guys have a definitive AP for sam I don't think AP will matter in this fight

Xx.davidparra said:
MadMaxPyro said:
Xx.davidparra said:
Sam isn't some guerilla warfare tactician, I doubt she would using it to her advantage. Frank is far smarter than her, dude can make a laser sword out of a flashlight and jewelry, he's literally known for his ingenuity and creativity
Okay but he i'snt in the comfort of his workshop on this battle. He wouldn't have time to craft anything during a fight.

Back