• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West fights an old man

Ok. I decided. I'm just gonna make Mr. Burns fight people who aren't 8-C or higher. Now it's Frank West. Cause I keep making him fight people. But here's the condition

10-C Mr. Burns (durability wise)

But he has his gun and rifle (None of that lol can't even overpower a bug nonsense)

Speed is equal

Frank only has a pistol and rifle as well

I think that's it, I'll change if something needs to be tweaked to make it more fair. Who wins

Mr. Burns:

Frank West: 1

Inconclusive/Draw: 1

Yes. Both are in each other's range to shoot. (Though they have to start with rifles I think due to the distance a rifle has on a pistol, which is largely different)

If they can just see each other right away isn't it just kinda inconclusive because whoever shoots first.

Well. If they went for the immediate shot yea. Albiet. The odds of them going for cover first on the site of seeing someone with a gun is probable too. Burns was military trained. And frank did deal with snipers

I mean if we go that route Frank takes it due to fighting off trained military men and quite a few snipers in his time

I would argue it's more likely they would shoot each other first rather than run for cover. Least Burns would. He is very blunt and more straight forward. Frank you could argue maybe goes for cover a few times out of 10. Which if he did. Burns can surprisingly shoot a moving target from a distance pretty well. Though I would see Inconclusive as more fitting as I more likely see them both going for a shot with their gun first and putting each other down. If not, frank goes for cover and gets popped. I'll say inconclusive though. They quick draw each other and both get yeeted

Did you actually look at their page or the OP? Burns has a 8-C+ Gun. His gun can pierce Building level+ people.

frank still stomps lol

Eh. No. Burns quite literally can one shot. As can Frank.

Back