• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank vs Eric 2: Eric is ready with new haxs

Flare guns and pistols though I want to point That since this is end game Eric, he has Armor on him that can no sell attacks from characters who scale to almost 6 Megajoules

Anyway, I wanna ask, how good is Frank with prep?

Eric would place traps all over the place that one shot people who scale to almost 6 Megajoules

My dude.

if he no sells every attack frank can do and can oneshot people twice the ap of Frank then how the hell is this not a stomp

Frank can negate Durability + Eric's traps are noticeable and some traps are very easy to break out of since Frank can simply Teleport out of most of them and most of them can just be destroyed

I guess? I mean frank also traps the battlefield which oneshots people very much comparable to him. We're talking laser tripwire things, electric ball turret-like things, just planted explosives, acid traps and fire traps. He could literally just set the surrounding area on fire.

also technically speaking if they're that close frank just fires with the Holey Terror and calls it a day.

I mean, Eric can plant bombs around environment amd set it on fire too

Wdym by that close? And all Eric has to do to win is literally press a button and Frank gets Fear Maniped

Yes but it's not a outlier since his 9-B feats are stupidly causal and he's portrayed as stronger than the mutants so

Back