• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fourze minor Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Per @Maskofthedragon request, he suggest adding this to Kamen Rider Fourze page so everyone can get to known how Astro Switches work. He also claim that there are some stuff shouldn't be on Fourze profile which i'll give my opinion on:

Technology Manipulation with Camera Switch: This should be removed

Text Manipulation and Power Nullification with Pen Switch: Fourze materlized text from ink so it should count. Power Null part is taken from the wiki so i'm not sure how relevant is it.

Surface Scaling with Wheel Switch: I think it could be qualify as one but if it got disagree then okay.

Underwater Breathing (Type 3) with Screw Switch: Space suit and diving suit are different so it should be keep.

Gravity Manipulation for Magnet States: This should be removed and the justification will be on Magnetism Manipulation

Edit: After Mask clarify those things, all should be removed.

Last edited:
Text Manipulation and Power Nullification with Pen Switch: Fourze materlized text from ink so it should count. Power Null part is taken from the wiki so i'm not sure how relevant is it.

Surface Scaling with Wheel Switch: I think it could be qualify as one but if it got disagree then okay.

Underwater Breathing (Type 3) with Screw Switch: Space suit and diving suit are different so it should be keep.
Read the Text Manipulation page and point to the nonexistent part where it includes making something shaped like a letter
Read the bottom of Surface Scaling
Spacesuits still work in water

It's not unusual but we do that specifically to make the profiles less cluttered. For example we have the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) page so we don't clutter the powers and abilities section, and weaknesses section of every ghosts profile with the standard powers and abilities they have.

If the list of switches for Kamen Rider Fourze would make the profile cluttered trying to explain them then a page might be needed. If it doesn't make the page cluttered then one isn't needed.

I do consider Gentaro's page cluttered already while also being lacking.
I think having having a page for Astroswitches (and any other yearly gimmick, that contains dozens of items) would be justifiable

Well making a page for it would be the same as creating as standard page. However I cannot say for sure it won't be called for deletion if it's not up to standard. So make sure it's explained well without grammar issues and such.

Making it in one shot is what should be done size we don't allow incomplete pages so I suggest just fixing up the blog you created to look exactly how you want the page to look. Then to be safe, you can just create a thread about making the Switches blog you created into an actual page and then just get approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back