• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu upgrade speed

Look, NNT should be light speed, but BC has pretty much just as much reason to be light speed too. Bringing in another verse really doesn't help your case.

There's also Ark, which really should be light speed, but this is Four Knights and I don't really know how connected the two verses are so I'll leave that for later.

Anyways, this makes sense to me. I'm indifferent to Rel+ or FTL, Rel+ is more quantified via a calc but treating light speed as a joke is pretty self-explanatory.
Wait why do you think Ark is Lightspeed?

and then meliodas managed to blitz him again lmao. Imo meliodas has been ftl but rn she definitely should be off of vsbw logic
I think we should wait for the FTL upgrade that Is coming lots of feats that were considered as outliers will be re evaluated
I agree with Fiddick’s attack speed being LS as for Lancelot scaling to it tho

I think we should wait for the FTL upgrade that Is coming lots of feats that were considered as outliers will be re evaluated
I agree with Fiddick’s attack speed being LS as for Lancelot scaling to it tho
bro even if not "ftl" they have been mhs+ since season 1 . SO you telling me they didnt get no stronger. With vsbw logic gilthunder and ludociel are in the same speed tier. Its like they hate on the verse fa no reason. Ik where they scale to and have my own scale i just wanna see them higher on here

bro even if not "ftl" they have been mhs+ since season 1 . SO you telling me they didnt get no stronger. With vsbw logic gilthunder and ludociel are in the same speed tier. Its like they hate on the verse fa no reason. Ik where they scale to and have my own scale i just wanna see them higher on here
Stop saying they hate it here that won’t arrange our business a FTL upgrade is coming MH+ 7DS is finished my friend

If the text on the side is just editor's notes / summaries, then yeah, I don't think we can use it. Such things don't get included in the volumes.
These types of texts are from the author they are also in the unpublished versions And confirm a few things that aren’t said
It’s very common for Nakaba to not talk about the abilities And to explain them aside of the story like for the Resurrection of the 2 commandments Chapter 64

Introdution​

In chapter 48, Fiddich was declared to attack with the speed of light and in chapter 49, Lancelot toyed with him. I did a calculation here on this, got 0.88c (Relativistic+), but I think Lancelot should be FTL since he casually joked while he had his hands in his pockets.
I don't think it affects anyone so far.

Conclusion​

Fiddich: Speed of Light attack speed with Haste (Declared to attack with the speed of light with its magic)

Lancelot: At least Relativistic+/(FTL??) (Avoided all of Fiddich's attacks while having his hands in his pockets)
Yo, idrk where this calc is rn but i wanted to tell that the panel that is used is completely canon 4kota raw panels are almost always full of notes about factual elements of the plots i can give a few example in a link that i’ll prepare

Okay so Here is the link with a few examples these panels are coming From a single chapter and i did not took them all.
To give further explanation on the nature of these notes They come From the author that’s the place where he answer Q/A And where he gives his email that’s entirely canon And it’s in the raws he also explain things about characters etc… like their magics or the fact that Chaos did resurrect the commandments the chapter before it was official
We absolutely 100% can use the informations that it gives to us

So FRA i think we should use this calc which is very consistent with the upgrades that are going on rn
(LS Vessel Ludeciel And ppl upscaling From him) we also agreed on the fact that Lance And Tristan are at least Archangel lvls (Tristan has 4 wings And could cut through amped melascula’s sealing without his enchantment which only AM Meli could do to a non amped version

Back