• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu upgrade speed

So it's over!? And who will update the profiles? Possibly: Margareth (Ludociel) sol or Ftl. Meliodas sol or FTL. Arthur could be too. Suggestion only. If not, they could just leave the lancelot and fiddich for now.

making it very clear, that the nakaba has no assistant. and works alone. and I'm sure the phrase placed on the side of the page was his.

The thread doesn't seem to be accepted yet. Probably more staff input is required.

My own opinion is to reject since the statement doesn't come from the manga itself but seemingly some editor's comment/summary.

- from the same creators of shigaraki sol. This is just your speculation that it was the editor's doing. And then gone? It doesn't change the fact that he explained that the attack was sol...

- from the same creators of shigaraki sol.
What?

This is just your speculation that it was the editor's doing. And then gone? It doesn't change the fact that he explained that the attack was sol...
I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. There's no explanation of that from in the manga itself; all we know is that his ability makes him faster. I need stronger evidence than that to support these upgrades.

Why do need stronger evidence than the author's / Editor, own citation? So where's the BC FTL+ evidence? And shigaraki.
Stop bringing up Shigaraki. He has nothing to do with this thread.

Neither does Black Clover frankly.

I'm bringing both of them here, because it doesn't make sense for the two characters that get to mhs dying to be above. While others who should be can't, that's why people are leaving this wiki. And it's turning into a joke.

I'm bringing both of them here, because it doesn't make sense for the two characters that get to mhs dying to be above. While others who should be can't, that's why people are leaving this wiki. And it's turning into a joke.
Shigaraki only has that rating for a very specific Quirk which is based on radio waves, not for all of his attacks.

For Black Clover, the amount of evidence that they have for lightspeed is simply higher.

If you want to leave the wiki, by all means go ahead.

yes, the evidence of black clover is highly low.
Yes, bc, it's FTL. Nnt, is MFTL. Because then the supreme deity also has attack of light magic. And zeldris and Meliodas were above that. 🤡 And nobody here says anything....

Waste of time. Black clover must have more fans here, i can't bring them down like that.. ^^
Look, NNT should be light speed, but BC has pretty much just as much reason to be light speed too. Bringing in another verse really doesn't help your case.

There's also Ark, which really should be light speed, but this is Four Knights and I don't really know how connected the two verses are so I'll leave that for later.

Anyways, this makes sense to me. I'm indifferent to Rel+ or FTL, Rel+ is more quantified via a calc but treating light speed as a joke is pretty self-explanatory.

Back