• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Where did you get your mass?
Earth's surface area: 510.1 trillion m²

Exosphere: 10000 km

Surface area*Exosphere= 5,101e+21m³

Sulfur density: 2070 kg / m³

mass: 5.101e+21 * 2070= 1.055907e+25kg

When calculating the Behemoth, I just exchanged the height of the exosphere for that of the Behemoth

I’ll try to get a few abilities layered give me some ideas all i have for now is:

Resistance to deconstruction:
-Baseline for High ranking demons
-1 layer for 2c Estarossa, Zeldris, Indura Monspeet, Indura Derrierie, Chandler, Cuzack, DK, Meliodas.
(Accepted)

Deconstruction:
-Baseline for Low ranking goddesses
-1 layer for High ranking goddesses
-2 layers for TM Meliodas
(Accepted)

Resistance to poison manip/disease manip-poison manip/disease manip:
Fairy realm < low ranking fairies and Mullein users < Makai miasma < low ranking demons < indura poison < High ranking fairies < Meliodas miasma < AM Meli and demons >= to him resistances < Behemoth miasma < Percival magic

Baseline poison/disease manip for Fairy realm
1 layer for Makai miasma and low ranking demons miasma
2 layers for indura poison
3 layers for AM Meliodas miasma
4 layers for Behemoth and demons >=

Baseline resistance to poison/disease manip for Low ranking fairies and Mullein users
1 layer for low ranking demons
2 layers for High ranking fairies
3 layers for AM Meliodas and demons >=
5 layers for Percival’s magic protection

Last edited:
I’ll try to get a few abilities layered give me some ideas all i have for now is:

-1 layer for 2c Estarossa, Zeldris, Indura Monspeet, Indura Derrierie, Chandler, Cuzack, DK, Meliodas.

Deconstruction:
The Speedster has already done it

The Speedster has already done it

2 layers were accepted for deconstruction 1 for resistance to deconstruction

Fairy realm < low ranking fairies and Mullein users < Makai miasma < low ranking demons < indura poison < High ranking fairies < Meliodas miasma

Baseline resistance to poison/disease manip for Low ranking fairies and Mullein users
3 layers for AM Meliodas and demons on par or superior to him
The miasma must work on all non-demonic races, probably SD gave Dalia and Dabuzu something to survive there

Try making a crt to get it fully accepted or tag the calc group members
Bambu: As I said, I don't really have the time to pursue the issues I hold with the calc. I wanted to make it known to you what issues I do hold with it, to make it clear I'm not just saying that I oppose it for the sake of it, that there are at least plausible issues. As unfortunate as it is, my time is limited and ought to be focused elsewhere other than arguing an approved calc. So, you're free to use it. Such is bureaucracy.
We can use the calculation, but Bambu has some problems with it. If you want you can do it to show other CGMs

Iirc there is a panel that state their resistance to poisons is incredibly high

But Yeah
What I know is that Dahlia holding Indura's poison is one of her feats. Bcs the impact of the poison is deadly, unlike the fairy realm poison.

But if this isn't what you mean, idk

(Accepted)

Deconstruction:
(Accepted)

Fairy realm < low ranking fairies and Mullein users < Makai miasma < low ranking demons < indura poison < High ranking fairies < Meliodas miasma < AM Meli and demons >= to him resistances < Behemoth miasma < Percival magic

3 layers for AM Meliodas and demons >=
5 layers for Percival’s magic protection
Also Meliodas should have invulnerability negation scaling to Tristan and being able to damage chaos characters.

Also Meliodas should have invulnerability negation scaling to Tristan and being able to damage chaos characters.
Better to make it a Power Nullification format for physicology.
Some characters are shown to have it such as Meliodas's domain of darkness, Estarossa's darkness that blocks Tarmiel's shapeshifting, Tristan's darkness that destroys chaosGalad's invulnerability, as well as Derieri's aura darkness that destroy low-level Ark.

The High-End of the KE from my calculation was accepted, DK Large Planet

I'll wait longer to see if anyone else says anything about the calculation
I don’t agree with the use of KE in my personal opinion. We don’t know exactly how it got created. We don’t know if it was spread or it just spawned etc.

The best miasma spreading feat we have currently comes from the Behemoth so we just have to use that instead of a whole lot of assumptions.

Speaking of, we need to make/ complete/ improve profiles for 4kota profiles.

The Behemoth’s Page needs references( I don’t know how to, I might learn or someone else can)

Percival the Mc needs a page

Gawain aswell needs a page

For renders we need to use official renders posted by telecom or make one using manga panels instead of fan made ones. I’ll be editing Lancelot png when I get home

Other newer side characters can wait for now.

Speaking of, we need to make/ complete/ improve profiles for 4kota profiles.

The Behemoth’s Page needs references( I don’t know how to, I might learn or someone else can)

Percival the Mc needs a page

Gawain aswell needs a page

For renders we need to use official renders posted by telecom or make one using manga panels instead of fan made ones. I’ll be editing Lancelot png when I get home

The four evils too
ironside, pellegarde and worreldane have demonstrated sufficient feats to be able to create their profiles.

Use this
Lancelotbase.webp

A página do Behemoth precisa de referências (não sei como, posso aprender ou outra pessoa pode)
<ref> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter number</ref>

Example: <ref> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter 107</ref>

If several references are from the same chapter, you will need to create a “group” as shown below

<ref name="Insert a name"> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter number </ref>

Example; <ref name="Chapter 107"> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter 107 </ref>

Now, to use this reference you just need to do this.

<ref name="Chapter 107" />

Last edited:
I don’t agree with the use of KE in my personal opinion. We don’t know exactly how it got created. We don’t know if it was spread or it just spawned etc.
The safest for me is enthalpy, anyway, I'll create a thread in the calculations group to find out what other members think

<ref> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter number</ref>

Example: <ref> Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter 107</ref>

If several references are from the same chapter, you will need to create a “group” as shown below

<ref name="Insert a name" Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter number /ref>

Example; <ref name="Chapter 107" Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Chapter 107 /ref>

Now, to use this reference you just need to do this.

<ref name="Chapter 107" />
Thanks, actually can you help doing it I’m super busy tonight

Thanks, actually can you help doing it I’m super busy tonight
Done

Back