• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four (Battle for Dream Island) vs Mr. Dark (Rayman)

Bump. Both of these characters have the hax to take the other down from what I can tell.

Four can't oneshot Mr. Dark, Mr. Dark lacks the range to physically kill Four.

It's down to hax it seems, what hax Mr. Dark start with
Mr. Dark has Sealing, can create a dark clone that can induces death when it touches the original, Transmutation, Shrinking magic, and a form of Power Nullification.

I'm not sure which hax Mr. Dark would start with per say however.

Last edited:
Mr. Dark has Sealing, can create a dark clone that can induces death when it touches the original, Transmutation, Shrinking magic, and and a form of Power Nullification.

I'm not sure which hax Mr. Dark would start with per say however.
Idk if sealing works, as it is about trapping someone in a small bubble (Four is 3 times larger than earth), transmutation is by touch, but still should work, idk if shrinking magic is useful against a being 3 times larger than earth, and the powernull ability seems wack as it literally is pulling a rope so rayman cannot reach it

Idk if sealing works, as it is about trapping someone in a small bubble (Four is 3 times larger than earth), transmutation is by touch, but still should work, idk if shrinking magic is useful against a being 3 times larger than earth, and the powernull ability seems wack as it literally is pulling a rope so rayman cannot reach it
The thing about Mr. Dark’s transmutation is that it isn’t instantaneous; it apparently took a few hours to take effect in the original game. I think death inducement could work however by creating a dark clone of Four.

Would the bubble shield work as a defense against Four’s mutilation?

Last edited:
He's inconsistent so I dunno
Well from what I know, Mr. Dark seems to stay on guard, so he would maybe safe from the first attack at least. Another, option Dark can use is Status Effect Inducement though I’m not if confusing Four’s sense of direction or forcing him to run would help. The dark Four clone seems like reliable kill option though, since Four wouldn’t know about the death inducement.

Pretty sure it’s a range stomp. Even though he’s far stronger, Mr. Dark lacks the range to completely affect Four who is literally over 6x the size of the sun, which means every attack he does will cause Four to almost instantly regenerate from them.

Pretty sure it’s a range stomp. Even though he’s far stronger, Mr. Dark lacks the range to completely affect Four who is literally over 6x the size of the sun, which means every attack he does will cause Four to almost instantly regenerate from them.
What about Mr. Dark’s hax, such as creating a dark clone that can induce death upon touching the original?

How in-character is it for him to generate a dark clone?

See at 0:50. Mr. Dark teleports in front of Rayman and causes the dark clone to appear. He hasn’t done it in a boss fight or anything like that but has pulled the trick occasionally for some levels.

If he never does this in a boss fight, then it's more likely that Four just touches him once to mutilate him.

If he never does this in a boss fight, then it's more likely that Four just touches him once to mutilate him.
He does have force fields which might be able to protect him (which he has used in a boss fight in the game boy color version of Rayman).

Back