• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Just to make up for the PG Player's downgrade to 9-A.

Story
In the Battle Royale mode, the Pixel Gunner jumped out of the aircraft carrier, as he parachuted to the school. He proceeded to collect some weapons as well as get a few kills. Eventually, he reached the desert, where he finds an out-of-context character in a seemingly realistic model making walls and shooting the other players to death.

Pixel Gunner: Who the hell is that?

The Fortnite Gunner suddenly noticed him and began to shoot at the Pixel Gunner, who quickly ran behind a rock.

Fortnite Gunner: Jeez, why do I feel like I am in Minecraft all of a sudden? Come out, Steve!

Pixel Gunner: Oh, he wants a fight? Alright then.

The Pixel Gunner pulled out a Solar Power Cannon and fired at the Fortnite Gunner, who puts up a wall to block it.

Fortnite Gunner: Pathetic.

Pixel Gunner: Youve seen nothing yet!

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is unequalized and both have full armor and full health. They have all weapons up to 9-A, but Pixel Gunner does not have his gadgets or pets. Same with the Fortnite Gunner. There are cars scattered around the area for them to hop in and drive in.

The battle is in the Battle Royale Map.

Who wins?

Default Dancer:

Steve?:

Inconclusive:

4398DE29-BB19-4078-84D6-94A034A7FDC8

Having much more powers won't always bring you the win. What matter is who fights better.

Regardless, fake Steve uses laser weapons which have SoL attack speed. Someone should check how many megajoules the Fortnite guy is compared to PG3 guy, because the latter is 300.

Bump.

Also I realize now that the laser weapons' headshots will deconstruct him anyway and negate his durability, so no need to check the AP here. PG3 guy fires a laser weapons at his face.

I mean, its not like that they can dodge each other's bullets due to their slow speed. Also, the Fortnite Gunner has his walls to at least keep up.

It rather takes time for the Fortnite Gunner to try to jug it down for the shield potion, so he needs to be careful on where he drinks it, if he is in the Pixel Gunner's line of sight.

Fortnite Gunner can't put walls up at the speed of light, and even so, they'll instantly be deconstructed via the Laser Weapons.

Interesting. I need to go get that weapon later. Thanks for reminding me.

Wait. Do you guys not know how new abilities and stuff works?

You make a thread then see if everyone agrees, you don't bring this stuff up in the middle of a VS thread because it's not on the profile.

if your skin is stars that may qualify for a 4-C but i don't know anything about this wiki so we should take this to a CRT and not discuss it here

i'm just telling you that he has more abilities, and transmutation will help the player a lot. player also resists bullets, too

player now has resistance to explosions and poison manipulation (it was in the CRT), pretty much letting him tank all of the fortnite player's weapons

Necros arent a thing anymore, as long as the match is still fair and nothing has changed, it can still be done.

But Fortnite IS stronger, so there's that. Pixel Gun's got the versatility to make it up.

Back