• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite but everyone is 7-A (recruitment)

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
I create a new Battle Royale thread because the previous one is pretty much dead and plenty of stuff has changed since then.

But let's get 2 things out of the way first. Speed is equalized and Masadaverse characters are banned.

And please, do not pick mass-wipers, for the love of god.

Max amount of combatants is pretty much unlimited, but it likely won't go beyond 20 or something like that.

The list:

Kessler

Natsu Dragneel

Tart

Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) (Type 8 restricted)

Tuxedo Mask

Makoto Yuki

Talion (Shadow of Mordor)

Bog

Agnes Oblige

Sesshomaru

Okay, I'll add Tart, because apparently her 7-A version doesn't have BS Fate hax. I feel bad for Natsu tho

RebubleUselet said:
Okay, I'll add Tart, because apparently her 7-A version doesn't have BS Fate hax.
I feel bad for Natsu tho
All her versions have bs fate hax actually.

Even 10-B Tart does

Kaltias said:
Can Tsukuyo even mantain her Doppel for the entire battle?

Iirc only Holy Mami can use her Doppel as long as she wants
I would assume just for the sake of this battle that she can, but I'm not sure about it actually. In gameplay is a one-off attack when the soul gem is fully corrupted, but in story there's just a before amd after the battle so idk (if I'm not misremembering things)

Kaltias said:
>Reby proceeds to restrict everything 1-A in scale but then realizes that the profile is now empty ovo
We still have SPC, Low-Mid regen, Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts though

inb4 all the things above are 1-A as well

>greatly boosting his stats and his Regenerationn potency (Instantly regenerated after having his body being pierced by numerous bullets of Tenma Sukuna guns)

Back