• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Former Grand Master with a ton of powers vs Old Man with a single power

Does he have passives?

In any case Old Mans power passively attempts to prevent it.

Can they go past the passive plot manip?

What are the reasons for incon? Seems to me Yuuki has no way to counter passive plot manipulation.

But passive plot manipulation would protect the Old Man from Yuuki's passives because Yuuki doesn't resist plot hax. I think this is a stomp.

Infinite universe range + at least some parts of another universe.

Depends: why do you need low 2-C range?

Hard to say then. It is multiversal in a certain sense, given that it can reach other universes, but of course there isn't any mention of imaginary space in the work.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Okay so, the Yuuki he's fighting is just a projection. The real Yuuki is trapped in an imaginary space, outside of space and time.
Yuuki have Multiple Existence which Velda demonstrated but while he should have Imaginary Space from Information King-Akashic Records, he never used in battle like Rimuru so I think he would get stomp.

Oh, I think it was 2-C range that was needed for Imaginary Space. Absolute Defense is just a spatial barrier that is in the same universe; Hinata could even bypassed it in the WN and LN novel.

It didn't seems like it. To be fair, Guy stated that he didn't notice her using any skills though she use her Ultimate SKill to reverse her death.

Back