• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forgotten Addition - Another NWP Revision

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's make this short and simple. This is also a continuation from Thread:2914034, so any mistakes and incorrect information behind can be revised. Since I am still in vacation, I just don't want to think that I am still missing something and relax.

Giant Junko in her execution/fight. Which was bestowed by Izuru Kamukura through Data Manipulation and as well as Size Manipulation probably by Monokuma, so fused Hajime Hinata should be capable of it as well.

Monokuma displayed some sort of Transformation, changed Usami to Monomi in appearance instantly and nulled her powers and her access to her magic staff, yes, in which it probably causes Magic in the program, though that's only applicable in the program.

Sky grew cloudy
Though these sorts of "magic" were likely some minor Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation through control of the program and data manipulation, like suddenly, in an instant, the bright sky in the beach turned cloudy or turning a chicken into a cow which is some sort of Transformation or Transmutation and are not possible to do at all in real life. Some other stuff like turning Nekomaru to Mechamaru after him almost dying and some other feats of Spatial Manipulation mentioned in the previous revision.

This is a bit rushed so I could be wrong and I want some other peeps to connect the correct feats with its corresponding ability.

According to Transformation's page. It seem to use against the user's body only. I'm not sure thatchange the other's body can also call ii or not. But if you ask me, changed Usami to Monomi seem to be some type of Data Manipulation to change data of her.

The other things seem cprect to me.

This seems to have been dead lemme revive it

Seems fine though Monokuma transforming Usami into Monomi should just be straight up power null.

Back