• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

­ƒñö (No one answered the question and this turned into a Pokémon disscusion thread)

Now I must call you Krabbykyogre.

Wait, could it be that you have water bias? That actually explains your username.

My favorite is Rayquaza uwu

What's up with everyone and legendaries?

Yes, Lucario it's legendary, people just never noticed.

Everybody thinks legendaries are cooler (myself included)

I guess lore-wise, but I never felt connected to any legendary since they usually come late in the games and are already high leveled.

Well, maybe Mew in the Gen. 1 games, but only because of that glith.

Has anybody played any if the later gen games? Aegislash is awesome (my favorite pokemon)

Am I the only person on this website that is finacially stable?

So, has anyone played Mystery Dungeon?

Apparently, I'm a Psyduck.

...pretty sure the personality test doesn't allow you to choose Mewtwo.

Bugs are creepy and weird, if that answers the question

I think I played Blue Rescue Team tho. . .

They're basically the same game, so owo

I got Pikachu.

Seol404 said:
Bugs are creepy and weird, if that answers the question
The question was about Bug Pokémon, not IRL bugs.

...unless you have the same opinion about both.

I had this question for a really long time...

Code:
*puts hand in camera*
Code:
*Becomes Mewtwo*
I'm being a bad boy and it's plain to see, why do good girls fall in love with me!

Rodri "Dante" said:
Now I must call you Krabbykyogre.
Wait, could it be that you have water bias? That actually explains your username.
No, I just have a "very specific shade of blue" bias. Which is why my second or third favorite (it varies) is Metagross.

I do like green better, but there are no Pokemon in the games that appeal to my specific green tastes.

Back