• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So there are a few characters from Five Nights at Freddy's (primarily the main ones from the first game, Mangle, and the toy animatronics) who are rated as 9-C due to being able to "overpower a grown man down with ease." I feel there are several issues with this as...

A. Holding down a regular man is not something that requires strength that borders on superhuman to accomplish and an athletic person would be able to do that as well.

B. There are only two times this event of holding someone down/overpowering occurs. One which it is implied but never shown that you got stuffed into the suit after the jumpscare, so not only is this an assumption that that is what happened but also an assumption on the "with ease part"

C. When Phone Guy was killed which not only was it never shown how he got killed (it could've been anything since nothing shows or even implies he got stuffed in a suit) but also which animatronic killed him is unknown and left to interpretation. So on top of assuming he was held down, it is also assuming which one of the animatronics held him down, assuming they did it with ease and assuming that all the other animatronics scale to whoever did that.

D. On top of this they are also given Class KJ striking strength even though holding someone down isn't necessarily a feat of DC/AP rather physical/lifting strength and doesn't really translate to striking strength, at least not on that level.

It is because of these reasons that I believe that Unknown, Likely 10-A or something along the lines would be a more accurate rating for them.

I also think that this seems reasonable. Feel free to appropriately adjust the tiers.

Antvasima said:
I also think that this seems reasonable. Feel free to appropriately adjust the tiers.
Thank you very much.

Alright I have adjusted all of the necessary characters except for The Puppet who's page has been locked.

Thank you very much. I just realized I accidentally left on the peak human characteristics on their abilities. I will remove those, add their new categories and I'll be done revising. Apologies if my constant edits have been bothersome.

No. Not at all. This was quite easy to deal with comparatively speaking.

Alright that's good to hear thanks.

Everything in regards to their rating is done. Tiers, powers and categories have been adjusted. Now there's a few of the pages which seem to have improper formatting. I'll be more than happy to fix this tomorrow morning but I need to go to sleep for right now. Thank you very much for your time Ant.

'''''Alright everything is completed. All FNAF stats and formatting has been revised.'''''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back