• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

this isn't an intelligence feat
How would it not be an intelligent feat? If you’re manipulating life itself or at the very least using for things such as this then logically speaking you would have some knowledge on it especially with her later dialogues and assertions proven through the series(I guess we will presuppose frights)
not an intelligence feat
(Didn’t give any reason as to why) classic vsbw comments
average at best
Didn’t substantiate why
the "others" in question are animalistic killing machines

children are capable of this
You would need context as to why that’s the case
a child who died at the age of 3-7 and has been living as a haunted robot puppet for a few years probably doesn't know long division, let alone anything that can qualify for above average intelligence
1.prove that you need to learn education things for intelligence lol,I can be isolated for my entire life but still develop qualities at a young age that makes me an intelligent person+your reason needs justification and epistemological reasoning.
We can further discuss on discord but since this is main games arguments then I will leave it here since I will continue arguing for frights even though it’s really obvious but the arguments against it are also bad.

That is an assumption that needs context on why also through the ultimate guide were given context that it’s a “giving life”context along with that we are already given context that the bodies of the kids were stuffed into Freddy’s animatronics through the newspapers(common sense but alright)
The Puppet stuffed them in the suits as shown in the "Give Gifts" minigame. This is the first time that stuffing leads to possession, thus, The Puppet couldn't have known that it would work.
That wasn’t my point,the point of the matter was the way it was demonstrated and the passage way to that.LOL
What? "The way it was demonstrated"? What does that even mean? The Puppet finds the souls and throws a party for them. That's literally it. She doesn't even give them the presents.
Ok so take what I said out of context the thinking elements paired with other lines is entailments but alright,not really good arguments but you but it’s all good.
The "full context" is that the Puppet "is always thinking, and can be anywhere". Being anywhere isn't a matter of intelligence, but mobility. I'm also "always thinking". Am I Above Average for that?
Ok so imma be upfront and honest,you need to prove why that is a case in a epistemological way and how those entail to puppet,she is aware of how these others are thinking in bloodthirsty for revenge and even blindness over guards but she is somehow able to bypass this and exist on a level that’s better than them which entails to phone guys lines in fnaf 2.
She "bypasses" it because she isn't as vengeful. Plain and simple. That's not a matter of intelligence. Also, I don't need to be smart to see that the animatronics killing everything in sight are animalistic.
Ok so logically speaking if I’m able to perfect my hiding and make it so that I’m undetectable that would fall under a deductive logic of me being smart enough for that also the methods that these went are unknown and through daytime without being seen by people so these would have to be taken into consider.
Look at it this way: if you can hide in a space (a ball pit, an entire animatronic, etc.) and you just sit there all day, that isn't very impressive. I'm sure literally every inch of the pizzeria isn't being monitored 24/7, so it wouldn't be that difficult to sneak in, relatively speaking. I mean, who's going to examine every single thing in a pizzeria that is meant to lure these animatronics in in the first place? It's not as though Michael ever searches for them inside of the building.
Prove that puppet is 7 and what even suggest that in the very first place along with that an animatronic writing when others in the series are unable to would be a superiority logically in that sense.
I didn't say that Puppet was 7. I said that a seven-year-old could do most of those things. Also, Molten Freddy (who probably has the mixed souls of the animalistic originals) can write. Why do you think being an animatronic would make you less capable of writing?
Most of your arguments are flawed and vague and doesn’t really refute mines in the very slightest and disregard how “logic” works but alright I will leave it at that.
Most of my arguments are actually very solid. You're just stubborn and can't accept when someone else has a good point, which is why everyone has so much drama with you. You being a condescending asshole ("common sense but alright", "not really good arguments but you but it's all good") doesn't help you seem any more likable, either. Remember that we are friends, and that I'm not opposed to the Frights at all; I just can not composite them if everyone disagrees, regardless of how much I really want to.

The Puppet stuffed them in the suits as shown in the "Give Gifts" minigame. This is the first time that stuffing leads to possession, thus, The Puppet couldn't have known that it would work.

What? "The way it was demonstrated"? What does that even mean? The Puppet finds the souls and throws a party for them. That's literally it. She doesn't even give them the presents.

The "full context" is that the Puppet "is always thinking, and can be anywhere". Being anywhere isn't a matter of intelligence, but mobility. I'm also "always thinking". Am I Above Average for that?

She "bypasses" it because she isn't as vengeful. Plain and simple. That's not a matter of intelligence. Also, I don't need to be smart to see that the animatronics killing everything in sight are animalistic.

Look at it this way: if you can hide in a space (a ball pit, an entire animatronic, etc.) and you just sit there all day, that isn't very impressive. I'm sure literally every inch of the pizzeria isn't being monitored 24/7, so it wouldn't be that difficult to sneak in, relatively speaking. I mean, who's going to examine every single thing in a pizzeria that is meant to lure these animatronics in in the first place? It's not as though Michael ever searches for them inside of the building.

I didn't say that Puppet was 7. I said that a seven-year-old could do most of those things. Also, Molten Freddy (who probably has the mixed souls of the animalistic originals) can write. Why do you think being an animatronic would make you less capable of writing?

Most of my arguments are actually very solid. You're just stubborn and can't accept when someone else has a good point, which is why everyone has so much drama with you. You being a condescending asshole ("common sense but alright", "not really good arguments but you but it's all good") doesn't help you seem any more likable, either. Remember that we are friends, and that I'm not opposed to the Frights at all; I just can not composite them if everyone disagrees, regardless of how much I really want to.
Ok so before I actually respond I would like to mention that I don’t have no intentions on being a “asshole” or disliking in any sort of way,I have been debating and arguing for 2 years now and have seen arguments that are good and aren’t,my main issue with these was the vagueness behind him and the immediate dismissing without good logic and points,we can further more discuss later in private but that’s all imma say now.

Ok so before I actually respond I would like to mention that I don’t have no intentions on being a “asshole” or disliking in any sort of way,I have been debating and arguing for 2 years now and have seen arguments that are good and aren’t,my main issue with these was the vagueness behind him and the immediate dismissing without good logic and points,we can further more discuss later in private but that’s all imma say now.
I mean, here's the thing: if something is vague (like whether or not the Puppet knew that stuffing the kids would bring them to life), we can't use it. The stuff we use has to be more concrete to avoid speculation. Did Lefty sneak past rigorous security? Who knows. We can't say they did because it's too speculative. Maybe no one checked.

I get that it's frustrating, but that's just how this site works. And no one here can change that.

Also, this discussion thread is for discussions. Specifically, it's so others can look at our discussions and learn from them. If this abruptly ends with us resolving it on Discord, anyone coming on here can't see the resolution, and will go "Wait, shouldn't The Puppet be Above Average? I didn't get to hear all of the arguments, so I don't know what these people feel about that. Maybe I'll bring it up again just to see."

Point is, I'd settle debates like this on the thread, if possible. If you absolutely have to settle it in private, then fine. But I doubt that's the case here.

I mean, here's the thing: if something is vague (like whether or not the Puppet knew that stuffing the kids would bring them to life), we can't use it. The stuff we use has to be more concrete to avoid speculation. Did Lefty sneak past rigorous security? Who knows. We can't say they did because it's too speculative. Maybe no one checked.

I get that it's frustrating, but that's just how this site works. And no one here can change that.

Also, this discussion thread is for discussions. Specifically, it's so others can look at our discussions and learn from them. If this abruptly ends with us resolving it on Discord, anyone coming on here can't see the resolution, and will go "Wait, shouldn't The Puppet be Above Average? I didn't get to hear all of the arguments, so I don't know what these people feel about that. Maybe I'll bring it up again just to see."

Point is, I'd settle debates like this on the thread, if possible. If you absolutely have to settle it in private, then fine. But I doubt that's the case here.
Arguments like this and speculative stuff is a contradiction to their entirety of the this site,im here to point that out,even if I beat you rhetorically etc etc it won’t matter.They won’t accept it due to bad logic but yeah I see your “emotional” point here.Sorry if I sounded rude

Do we finally have anythig for the animatronics base AP?
Pretty sure they're Street Level via dismemberment, aren't they? I mean, at the very least, the FNAF 1, FNAF 2, Sister Location, and Pizzeria Simulator ones are (Technically FNAF 3 is as well, but that's just because Springtrap upscales.)

Last edited:
Where dismenbernent feat?
56C077AAB2E640C27996DD5A6D528EC51F3B5E58

I'm guessing it's this, but it's only implied.

What?

If is this I disagree complelty beacuse I doubt this is correct, especially sinse pulling a limb is a LS feat
LS feats can be used to calc AP, the feat just has to happen fast enough. Like with the mimic steel bar one. That's an LS feat that happens reasonably fast, so AP can be calced from it.

LS feats can be used to calc AP, the feat just has to happen fast enough. Like with the mimic steel bar one. That's an LS feat that happens reasonably fast, so AP can be calced from it.
Still think pulling a limb wouldn't be wall level and sinse we have no time frame I doubt AP from that is probable not usable

Still think pulling a limb wouldn't be wall level and sinse we have no time frame I doubt AP from that is probable not usable
Considering dissmemberment or tearing apart is generally depicted as instantanious alongside AR showing us that it happens directly after we get jumpscared and caught its safe to say it happens then and there in a short instant timeframe

Yeah, the lack of a time frame makes the feat more dubious. Also, rereading the calc, it uses the final length of 0.243 meters, but I'm pretty sure it should be the change in length for distance, which is 0.243 - 0.162 = 0.081 meters, though I'm not great at physics nor am I part of the Calc Group, so I could be wrong.

Yeah, the lack of a time frame makes the feat more dubious. Also, rereading the calc, it uses the final length of 0.243 meters, but I'm pretty sure it should be the change in length for distance, which is 0.243 - 0.162 = 0.081 meters, though I'm not great at physics nor am I part of the Calc Group, so I could be wrong.
Anyway, the point is, we can't use the pulling limb calc for ap anyway, buy they can be baseline 9-C for beingh able to do that overall

Last edited:
Anyway, the point is, we can't use the pulling limb calc for ap anyway, buy they can be baseline 9-C for beingh able to do that overall
Seems good. Considering it's only implied through a newspaper, I personally think 'likely/possibly 9-C' works better than just '9-C', but I'll leave that up for others to decide.

Seems good. Considering it's only implied through a newspaper, I personally think 'likely/possibly 9-C' works better than just '9-C', but I'll leave that up for others to decide.
Me, they are also big ass metal robots that can luge then selfs mutiple meters with a sigle jump, straight baseline 9-C is probable reasonable

Talkig about that, we should calc the force fox would need in FNAF 2 to luge him self at the player all that distance(I know It's usable as Giorno from jojo got It's bade ap from a jumping feat too)

Do we have a way to estimate Foxy's weight to calculate that? The Sister Location gang are the only animatronics with official weight

We can lol, we alr have so many showings that they do it insantaniously, implying that they did it overtime would be more innacurate then saying they do it in a very short time-span since dissmemberment or ripping something generally states a short time-frame, alongside nearly all shown dissmemberments happening instantly in the series.

No its implied in the newspaper and the steam page, alongside it being also shown in FNAF AR where the replica animatronics are capable of dissmembering the play right after they're caught.

Back