• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
The animatronics have durability higher than AP. PG has higher AP that animatronics durabilities.
Isn't it the opposite? They scale their durability from Sprintrap being able to survive being lit on fire (20 Kilojoules or so) and their AP from the Crushing skull thing (Over 100 Kilojoules), don't they?

Oh I thought that was different. Huh well they scale to their AP in terms of durability as they can take what they can give out. Doesn't change PG scaling above it.

• Add Social Influencing for PG (Was able to trick and lure children) and Baby (who could manipulate the player)
There was also the whole "track how many children are in a room and lure them to her when there's only one" thing.

Also, what kind of things are you suggesting be removed from Ennard's profile?

I agree with most everything else here.

What are the justifications for those two abilities?

Also, very likely, considering Ennard is made from the same parts as Baby. Though, of course, this is removed by the time he becomes Molten Freddy.

I'll give a look on the Freddy Files about the Afton thing when I get home. I remember that the moment was mentioned, but nothing specific.

By the way, talking about Ennard, all Funtime Animatronics should get Fusionism in their profiles.

Why doesn't Springtrap have type 2 immortality? Apparently there was a reason but I don't know it.

Well he was completely unaffected by rotting for 30 years, burning in Fazbear's Fright, losing an arm (And an eye iirc), and rotting some more, but I don't really know what qualifies for type 2

So, no he didn't lose an eye (It's just jammed really far back into its socket), but he did repair himself after the fire at Fazbear's Fright, which means he survived being even more badly damaged then we see in FFPS

Soupywolf5 said:
So, no he didn't lose an eye (It's just jammed really far back into its socket), but he did repair himself after the fire at Fazbear's Fright, which means he survived being even more badly damaged then we see in FFPS
Where does it state he repaired himself?

So...? Also due to possibly scaling to basically all other animatronics (Funtimes, toys, and OGs)
I'm agreeing.

I mean, if he doesn't upscales from being the same as the crying children with the rest of the animatronics, then he scales for still being "alive" after being crushed by the springlocks of Spring Bonnie's suit.

Also, what Afton does with Springtrap isn't a for if Possession or Resurrection?

Monkey Dunno said:
I mean, if he doesn't upscales from being the same as the crying children with the rest of the animatronics, then he scales for still being "alive" after being crushed by the springlocks of Spring Bonnie's suit.

Also, what Afton does with Springtrap isn't a for if Possession or Resurrection?
Immortality Type 7 covers it. And his robotic body scales to other animatronics, and still would have no reason to directly scale to himself when he was alive. Or are you saying he lived after the spring-locks, like in the books (giving him type 2)?

Immortality Type 7 covers it. And his robotic body scales to other animatronics, and still would have no reason to directly scale to himself when he was alive. Or are you saying he lived after the spring-locks, like in the books (giving him type 2)?

Probably the latter

Type 7 refers to the status in which a character can't die due being technically death. Whereas it does fits on Springtrap overall, it's certainly not the same as Resurrection nor possession (if you assume that it's Spring Bonnie's body what it's moving instead of William)

Yes, it kinda would, as he's still working despite being essentially torn apart by the springlock unless he's been reattached together somehow, which it's kinda obviously not the case.

Point is, if Springtrap remains just as how he was leave when he got locked in the safe room, he has Type 2 Immortality, as his body is on a condition in which it's explicitly stated that a human wouldn't survive yet still working.

No.

Well he defiantly doesn't have resurrections, as he clearly isn't "alive", at least in how we understand it. But he doesn't seem to be "possessing" the Spring Bonnie outfit the same way the children like Henry's daughter had possessed the animatronics. He seems to be controlling it, yes, but it seems more due to his undead corpse, as he is shown in rare fnaf 3 screens to being trying to exit the suit. That likely mean it is more connected to his worn rotten body, which would grant Type 2. The animatronic Spring Bonnie body likely scales to the other animatronics anyway.

Jason has that for pulling himself out of hell. ST never does anything close to that.
It's more about the fact that being a Type 7 Immortal doesn't haves that much to do with having or not Resurrection.

But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back