• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to unsibscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help later

GojiBoyForever said:
he used some type of alien device.
Iirc he lured the animatronics to the back room and then dismantled when they weren't expecting it. Also, the robots weren't even hostile towards him. He never used anything to dismantle them iirc.

Thank you. So right now:

Can Be Done

• Add higher quality pictures
  • Upgrade UCN Nightmare animatronics' speeds
  • Upgrade OG animatronics from the novel to 9-B (and put Twisted animatronics at 9-C, possibly 9-B)
Suggestions

• Possibly upgrade UCN lifting strength (via ripping humans apart)
  • Remove some Ennard abilities
  • Add Security Puppet stuff to the Puppet (btw should the Puppet have Information Analysis like toy animatronics)
  • Add Social Influencing for PG (Was able to trick and lure children) and Baby (who could manipulate the player)

Joaco0902 said:
Iirc he lured the animatronics to the back room and then dismantled when they weren't expecting it. Also, the robots weren't even hostile towards him. He never used anything to dismantle them iirc.
He didn't lure them. Shadow Freddy did. So he was likely caught off guard as well. As for them not expecting it, he runs at them and dismantled them before they react, not because they aren't hostile.

Not in FNAF 3 when he is actually shown destroying them though. He is just able to no be attacked right off the bat due to being in the safe room, which the animatronics can't comprehend due to programming.

1. We don't even know what the device does, if it is even a weapon, and the effect it had on Freddy. 2. Doesn't really change anything due the feats from FNAF 3.

GojiBoyForever said:
Yeah you're right. It doesn't change the fact they were all off guard.
But so was he, as he didn't plan for Shadow Freddy to bring them to him, though even if he did catch them off guard, all that did was keep them from fighting back, as tearing apart animatronics that can crush skulls and survive fire trumps crushing skulls and being on fire.

Joaco0902 said:
About that, can we add the device to His optional equipment?
Yeah, even standard, though tbh we have no clue what it is.

GojiBoyForever said:
That doesn't mean anything he still took advantage. Being off guard lowers durability in most cases.
Just because I jump an elephant doesn't mean I can tear it apart. It isn't going to lower durability. It may give PG the upper hand, but saying he can't pull of a feat he does multiple times makes no sense.

Im willing to bet actual money that if the animatronics didn't have their backs turned the fight would have ended ''very'' differently.

GojiBoyForever said:
Im willing to bet actual money that if the animatronics didn't have their backs turned the fight would have ended very differently.
I don't think that he's suggesting otherwise. He's giving PG the Rating for being able to harm them, not for being stronger than them overall.

They don't always have their backs turned though, that is usually just what the player does in that situation. It doesn't end any differently. The animatronics have durability higher than AP. PG has higher AP that animatronics durabilities. PG can outrun and catch up to animatronics, meaning he is likely faster to them at least. So tbh, I doubt the fight would change that much.

Joaco0902 said:
About that, can we add the device to His optional equipment?
Yeah, even standard, though tbh we have no clue what it is. </div> We can put something like "unknown device"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back