• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • All main series animatronics should have "Superhuman" speed, as they all do the feat Springtrap can: Can move between camera locations within [the given establishment] in a few seconds.
  • Toy animatronics should have "Minor Information Analysis" as they can scan humans and see if they are on any criminal databases. ("Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them. A basic analysis can grant only rudimentary data on the target, such as their level of strength, speed, durability, or intelligence, while more powerful analyses can grant extensive information on the target's abilities and even personal history.)
  • The specific animatronics that hold the Crying Childre should have those abilities, as the spirits are part of the robots.
  • Novel animatronics should possibly get upgraded, as their feats are somewhat similar to Atom (Real Steel), which puts ripping apart other metal entities at 9-B.
  • Springtap has no reason to be considered stronger than PG or stronger than any other character in the game really.
I will add more later.

but how do we know that Springtrap is the one who should get nerfed and not the others get buffed? or in reverse I don't remember rn.

I think the main problem here with Springtrap is him being labeled as stronger then Purple Guy (That's what it was right?)

Soupywolf5 said:
I think the main problem here with Springtrap is him being labeled as stronger then Purple Guy (That's what it was right?)
Yeah. It says he scales to the animatronics and yet is stronger than the PG who is stronger than the animatronics.

And for some reason Purple Guy currently has Superhuman speed for chasing down the Peak Human speed animatronics.

Oh, I'm aware. I was just pointing out that the justification currently on the profile didn't make much sense (Since Purple Guy was given Superhuman speed for chasing animatronics who at the time were peak human in speed)

Maybe. It depends on if it is closely related to the original purpose of this thread.

FNAF animatronics scale to Springtrap and he scales to those animatronics. PG scales above those animatronics, thus scaling above Springtrap. That is for speed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back