• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FMA Stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Ling/Greed (barely) keeps up with Bradley, and Ed keeps up with Ling/Greed. Even if barely, the speed scales here, and therefore scales to everyone else. Bradley is obviously one of the fastest characters, but the feats - people like Scar and Fu being able to keep up with him - support it scaling. Everyone else is just a slower Hypersonic+, but still Hypersonic+. We don't even have Sloth, explicitly stated to be the fastest homunculus, as Hypersonic+, which is absurd.

Virtually everyone scales to 8-B, also, since Kimblee tanked one of his 8-B explosions, as linked on his page, and got his throat ripped out by one of the chimeras. Bradley, Ling, the Chimeras, all the alchemists and homunculi; they should all be 8-B. (Given that most of all these characters have unjustified stats that don't make any sense, this is much better).

On that note, I don't know why Kimblee with a Philosopher's Stone would scale to Roy. Roy was participating in the war for a while without getting any closer to ending it. Kimblee got the Philosopher's Stone and the war ended shortly afterwards as a direct consequence.

Pride also scales to 7-C, I'm pretty sure, given that he ate Kimblee and his Philosopher's Stone and absorbed their powers, but wasn't portrayed as becoming any stronger. So who knows, there, but he should scale in at least one key.

Also, alchemists who can make Philosopher's Stones should have Soul Manipulation.

Since i have made a blog here along with Lina calcs i'm planning a revision.

Edward will be Wall level physically because he managed to easily destroy Greed armor when transmuted as carbon and Large Building level with Alchemy and Hypersonic speed (The fastest characters at Hypersonic+) thanks by calcs by Lina, which will be scaled to other alchemist users. Edward will lose his 7-C tabber and City Block level durability because he is not comparable to the philosopher stone power even by the end of the story (He defeated Father because he was starving and weakened) and he tanked attacks from Greed only because he had his pieces the same material of him. Everyone does not scale to 8-B because Kimblee and Edward tanking the explosion is an outlier since they were nearly killed by a simple steel bar. Roy does not scale to Kimblee because he never obtained a phylosopher stone in the story.

Weakened Father, Two philosopher Stones Kimblee and Van Hohenheim will be 7-B because Envy was extremely sure that he could oneshot a city off the map, this is also covered by his Town level Feat and Weakened Father Thunderstorm and Blast Feats.

One Stone Kimblee, One Stone Alphonse and Pride (The energy inside him) will be 7-C because of Kimblee Town level feat and and because it allowed Alphonse to not be disintegrated by Father Blast and Pride ate Kimblee, but it backfired on him later.

That stuff seems reasonable to me. Thanks.

He ate the Planet Gate of Truth, but it doesn't mean that he actually ate the planet.

Ah, I forgot to mention it, but Father should also have Resistance to Matter Manipulation. He tanked Scar's decomposition.

It's just with alchemy.

Yeah it does. Wrath's just really strong, really fast, and really skilled. That doesn't change even without the Ultimate Eye. He could kill them both.

Oh, I somehow forgot this, but isn't Kimblee's 7-C feat with a single stone? I can't remember.

Yes, he had one philosopher stone when he did the 7-C feat. Alphonse with one stone was able to fight one stone Kimblee and Pride (Who ate Gluttony) and their combined forces overwhelmed Al, but Kimblee was heavily damaged by Heinkel attack leaving Pride to eat him. Both Alphonse and Pride never showed a 7-C feat, but the stone implies the upgrade in alchemic power so it applies, but not phisically.

Sounds good, yeah.

I don't think anyone could scale to Kimblee's 7-C feat since that was his absolute best which he can't pull regularly plus his alchemy is more focues on destruction that anyone elses.

The stone is said amplify the alchemic power of the user, Kimblee was an expert achemist and this why he could pull that feat. Alphonse on the other hand was a novice alchemist despite him using alchemy in various times in the story, Pride only feats are taking an alchemy attack from Hohenmain, damaging Greedling, eating a tree and growing as a notable size, he also ate Gluttony and Kimblee along with his philosopher stone and as an homunculi it should increase the power inside him.

I'm pretty sure Pride also fought Hohenheim in the alley way; Hohenheim, Father and Pride all scale to Father's 7-C feat of destroying the courtyard.

When Kimblee had two stones Envy was extremely sure that he could easily erase a city from the map and Hohenheim and Final Battle Father are superior to two stones Kimblee because they have the energy of many stones within them given how many people were sacrificed in Hohenheim for Father to gain a replica of his body.

Hohenheim also left a part of his power in order to prepare the counterattack against Father.

@Dark649

Are Lina's calculations finished and accepted, so you can perform the revisions?

Antvasima said:
Are Lina's calculations finished and accepted, so you can perform the revisions?
Lina current calculations are extremely accurate, sadly i was told that the calculations could not be continued, but i still have enough informations to fix the heavy mistakes in their profiles.

Okay. That is good. What are you going to change?

It affect most of the characters, but i will bring them along with scans for better explanations.

Alchemists

Edward:

Tier: 9-B. High 8-C with alchemy.

Ap: Wall level physically (With a heavier automail he easily destroyed Greed armor when transmuted as carbo). Large Building level with alchemy (Via this calc and can morph multiple buildings at once)

Speed: Hypersonic normally (Via this calc). Hypersonic+ with a lighter automail (Kimblee comments that he is too fast and was able to keep up with Greedling, who kept up with Wrath)

Durability: Wall level (Took hits from Greed and Greedling. So this may be an outlier)

Alphonse:

Tier: 9-B physically. High 8-C with alchemy. 7-C with a philosopher stone.

Ap: Wall level physically (Sparred with Ed several times). Large Building level with alchemy (His alchemy should be not that weaker than his brother). Town level with a philosopher stone (Kimblee was impressed by the stone power and clashed with Al Alchemy)

Speed: Hypersonic (Not that slower than his brother)

Durability: Wall level (His armour can deflect bullets with impunity. He also barely survived Father Blast, but this is likely an outlier since the philosopher stone only increases the alchemy power and not the durability)

Roy Mustang:

Tier: 9-C phisically. High 8-C with alchemy.

Ap: Street level physically (Comparable to Kimblee). Large Building level with alchemy (Comparable to other alchemists)

Speed: Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)

Durabilty: Street level physically (Via powerscaling)

Scar:

Tier: 9-B. High 8-C with alchemy.

Ap: Wall level (Defeated multiple soldiers at once and fought a weakened Wrath). Large Building level with alchemy (Comparable to other alchemists). Deconstruction ignores conventional durability.

Speed: Hypersonic (Kept up with a weakened Wrath)

Durability: Street level (Received a cut from a shotgu)

Van Hohenheim:

Tier: 7-C

Ap: Town level (Originally he and Father obtained over hundreds of souls, which were divided but still a large amount, he considers himself a philosopher stone)

Speed: Hypersonic (Had to escape from Pride and is comparable to Father with all the sins removed)

Durability: Town level (Took Father Blast while shielding the others)

Alex Armstrong:

Tier: 9-A physically. High 8-C with alchemy.

Ap: Small Building level physically (Knocked Sloth on the ground). Large Building level with alchemy (Pierced through Sloth, who tanked shots from a tank)

Durability: Small Building level (Took hits from Ron, who fought evenly with him)

Izumi Curtis:

Tier: 9-A physically. High 8-C with alchemy.

Ap: Small Building level physically (Stomped Ed and Al. Lifted and throwed Sloth like nothing). Large Building level with alchemy (Repaired a river)

Durability: Wall level (Survived being attacked by Greed)

Solf J. Kimblee:

Tier: 9-C physically. 7-C with a philosopher stone.

Ap: Street level phisically (Fought with Scar and blocked casual attacks from Ed). Town level with a philosopher stone (Via this calc. Envy was sure that he could easily wipe out a town from the map)

Speed: Hypersonic (Kept up with Scar)

Durabilty: Street level (This appears to be his showing of durability)

May Chang:

Tier: 9-C physically. High 8-C with alkahestry.

Ap: Street level physically (Can hurt mannequins, who are basic fodders). Large Building level with alchemy (Repaired the entrance of a mine and has showed to be one of the most capable alkahestry user)

Durabilty: Street level (Superior to Riza)

Homunculi

Mannequins:

Tier: 9-C

Ap: Street level (Can bite and kill athletes with ease)

Speed: Superhuman (Via powescaling)

Durabilty: Street level (They have the most lowest durabilty as being fodders)

Lust:

Tier: High 8-C

Ap: Large Building level (Slashed a wall and pierced through Slicer Brothers, Barry and Alphonse. As the Ultimate Spear, Lust can pierce Greed's armor, as implied by Wrath)

Speed: Hypersonic (Comparable to other Humuncoli)

Durabilty: Wall level (Resisted an explosion from Roy and should be comparable to Envy)

Gluttony:

Tier: 9-B. 8-C with false gate

Ap: Wall level (Can ate trees with ease). Building level with false gate (Caused this much damage)

Speed: Hypersonic (Should be faster than Lust)

Durability: Wall level (Took a blast from Roy and a punch from Greedling)

Greed/Greedling:

Tier: 9-B

Ap: Wall level (Put down Alphonse, fought Izumi, Ed, Wrath and caused a car to explode)

Speed: Hypersonic (As Greed he was blitzed by Wrath). Hypersonic+ (As Greedling he kept up with a lighter automail Ed and Wrath)

Durability: Wall level (Through he was destroyed by this, he should be normally more durable than Lust). Large Building level with armour (Can resist attack from Wrath and the strongest alchemy. Should be the most durable homunculi)

Envy:

Tier: 9-B | 9-A

Ap: Wall level (Knocked down Ed in one occasion, but is weaker than Lust and Gluttony) | Small Building level (Via its size and overpowered Ling and Ed)

Speed: Hypersonic (Kept up with Ling and other characters) | Hypersonic (Slower than before, but still in the same grade)

Durability: Wall level (Took a punch from Edward) | Small Building level (Through it was overwhelmed by May and Roy alchemy)

Key: Base | Monster Form

Note: There is also its little true form, which has 10-C stats.

Sloth:

Tier: 9-A

Ap: Small Building level (Can easily destroy walls and lift/restrain tanks. His nature also prevents him to show his full power)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (When moving, he was able to blitz Alex and Oliver, also stated to be the fastest homunculus) with Hypersonic reactions (Its reflexes are incredibly lower than his moviment speed)

Durability: Small Building level (Could take shots from tanks and a blast from Olivier)

Wrath:

Tier: High 8-C

Ap: Large Building level (While wearing his eyepatch, he casually cut through a tank, which should be similar to this one. Shown as the king above the alchemists, one of the strongest homunculi alongside Pride and was able to critically injure Scar while weakened. The full power from his eye should mirror that of the alchemists)

Speed: Hypersonic+ (One of fastest characters in the verse)

Durabilty: Wall level (Was pierced through the combined forces of Buccaneer and Fu, shortly after that he was injured by Greedling)

Pride:

Tier: 7-C

Ap: Town level (Showed and proved to be one of the most powerful and dangerous homunculi, forced Hohenheim to escape and upon consuming Gluttony, he replenished his life as well as to gain a sense of smell that can detect Edward's group)

Speed: Hypersonic (Kept up with Heinkel and carbon automail Edward) with Hypersonic+ attack speed (Greedling could not react to his attacks)

Durability: Town level (Hohenheim alchemy unfazed him and never showed to be damaged)

Father:

Tier: 7-C | 6-B | Unknown. At least 6-B, possibly Low 5-B | 7-C

Ap: Town level (Fought on par terms with Hoheinheim, upon changing form he overwhelmed everyone in the room) | Country level (Via his size) | Unknown. At least Country level (Superior to his previous form), possibly Small Planet level (Absorbed Earth Gate of Truth) | City level (Vastly weaker than before, shoot a Town level blast and should be comparable to one stone Kimblee)

Speed: Hypersonic (Comparable to Hoheinheim) | Hypersonic | Unknown | Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Wrath)

Durability: Town level | Unknown | Unknown | Town level (Unfazed by everyone attacks)

Key: Base | Giant | God | Depowered

Others

Oliver:
Small Building level with Hypersonic speed (Defeated Alex)

Riza: Street level with Peak Human speed and Superhuman reaction (Superior to most athletes)

Chimeras: Wall level with Hypersonic speed (Posed as low-tier threats)

Barry and Slicer Brothers: Wall level with Hypersonic speed (Performed better than the chimeras and should be as the same material as Alphonse)

Buccaneer, Ling and Lan Fan: Wall level with Hypersonic speed (Ling and Lan easily injured Gluttony/Envy. Buccaneer tried to stop Wrath, but was blitzed by him like Lan and Ling)

Fu: Wall level with Hypersonic+ speed (Was one of the key characters, which was needed injure Wrath and was commented while keeping up with the latter to be pretty fast)

Truth: Universe level+ (Judging from its statements)

Lust can pierce Greed's armor with the Ultimate Spear, as implied by Wrath.

What about the City Block level stats?

I did not remember such statement, but Lust seems to be able to pierce everyone. The City Block level stuff comes through bad powerscaling from the protagonists fighting Pride and Father, who were in reality superior to them.

Why does sloth have hypersonic reactions? Also if they cant react to the speed at which they move its just called movement speed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought that was a speed thing we had but it isn't :/

Also Wrath having High 8-C AP whilst have wall level dura looks very weird, considering hes a physical melee fighter.

The truth id just rate as unknown. We dont know enough to say hes likely low 2-c imo.

LordAizenSama: I agree, the Truth statements and the extend of this verse universe seems ambiguos, so Unknown should be fine.

Statements aside Wrath best feats was overwhelming everyone and slashing though tanks, which i don't know the full durability, but he should be not that much of a glass cannon.

Promestein: Yeah, that crappy translation also says the Kimblee can destroy city when all the other manga/anime translations says town. Pride did not showed any 8-B feats, the 8-B comes from the maker of the pages that thought that some character like Pride, Ed and etc. are able to damage Kimblee, who took his own smaller explosion but that is an outlier since he was critically injured by a simple steel bar and the bite of a chimera.

The scaling I meant was Pride scaling to 8-B (or 7-C) since he ate Kimblee and his Philosopher's Stone. He also did get Kimblee's alchemical knowledge and abilities; it's how he made the alchemical circle that Mustang was forced to do human transmutation with.

I would not say Wrath's feats are High 8-C. He cut through the bottom part of the tank armor, right above the treads, didn't he? It's not like he cut straight through the thickest part of the armor and cut it in half.

Also, Al beat Fu.

@Dark649 Thank you very much for making an effort in improving the profiles. However, part of the spelling needs to be improved. It is called "physically" and "homunculi" for example.

I will fix that, yes Pride ate kimblee and obtained his knowledge, but not his full power because the latter kept his individuality unlike all the other souls and allowed Ed to destroy him. Al did not beat or kept up with Fu, he only waited for a moment where he was distracted to catch him.

I'm fine with applying my revision since it's much better than what we have currently.

Ok, i will need some time because i will add renders and make the profiles more clean.

Back