• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fluttershy vs Comet Ozai

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Just what it says in the title. Normal Fluttershy vs Comet Enhanced Ozai. Yup. I'm actually doing this. And if you think about it, it's really not a curbstomp either way. They're fighting in an open field filled with flora and fauna of all kinds. BIrds are chirping, and Fluttershy was just strolling through with some ducks riding on her head, when Ozai showed up and started burning things down. Fluttershy managed to stay calm, though, and attacked with a clear head.

Fluttershy:

Ozai :

Inconclusive:

fluttershy stomps hard 8-B vs Atleast 8-A and if she gets angry enough it's a slaughter... (Fluttershy can solo the entire MA from one punch man)

But the skill diff is massive, Ozai is much faster, and if Ozai trys hurting animals, Fluttershy will have to defend them, which gives her a disadvantage. And she can't become angered. I said Normal Fluttershy.

GokuSparkle said:
But the skill diff is massive, Ozai is much faster, and if Ozai trys hurting animals, Fluttershy will have to defend them, which gives her a disadvantage. And she can't become angered. I said Normal Fluttershy.
Bad matchup, issue is this: Fluttershy is too durable and can one shot ozai and ozai speed blitz all the animals before Fluttershy can react...

Also it's in her character to get angry after an animal or even a fly gets injured. Equalize their speed and Fluttershy one shots him while enraged Fluttershy blitz him like if he were a statue. I would not even label this as inconclusive due to this match being a stomp in either side

Even if ozai wins, this won't be added to his profile since he did not beat her but killed other beings (animals) that is like making scout with bonk vs Saxton Hale and scout needs to get the Intel to win and that does not justify a true win to a character in this wiki unless it kills them or bfr...

Fluttershy's dura is far above Ozai's AP, but I think with enough continued attacks, he could take her down.

But I locked enraged Fluttershy from this match cause then it'd be a true stomp.

I mean that if he tried to attack animals, Fluttershy would rush in front of them and take the hit for them, and enough of that could give Ozai the win.

Back