• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flumpty QaA additions

longevity should just be immortality type 1
if flumpty is immune to the plot doesnt that also mean resistance to plot manip
thats only breakfast, not all food, though he also existed before time so i highly doubt he requires sustenance of any kind
nigh-omniscience seems fine

Isn't existing before time / having no origin also Type 4 acausality? At least I remember some characters getting this from similar statements.

the fact that this is a verse on the wiki is beyond me, and makes me realize i don't know shit about what's allowed here or not.

The Joy of Creation profiles when?

Ok.

Ok

It doesn't state he doesn't need to eat in general so, I disagree with this.

Isn't tho contradicted in game since he like every other character can't properly get the protagonist. (If you win the game obviously). If he knew pretty much everything, he's know were to move and at what time in order to catch you.

Flumpty should also have a "possibly far higher" for allegedly being responsible for the apocalypse
I guess this is fine.

Would Type 1 Immortality work better? Or is Longevity it?
Isn't tho contradicted in game since he like every other character can't properly get the protagonist. (If you win the game obviously). If he knew pretty much everything, he's know were to move and at what time in order to catch you.
Flumpty kidnapped the player so he can be his new best friend, so I think it's implied he's holding back to make the experience fun
The best example of this is how he is the only character in the second game who will give you the chance to turn off the lights if they stumble upon your room while they are still on

Would Type 1 Immortality work better? Or is Longevity it?
Unsure, even if he existed before time, I'm unsure if that grants immortality type 1.
Flumpty kidnapped the player so he can be his new best friend, so I think it's implied he's holding back to make the experience fun
The best example of this is how he is the only character in the second game who will give you the chance to turn off the lights if they stumble upon your room while they are still on
I guess it could work so long as there aren't any major contradiction.

Back