• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flip Flappers - Adding to the Wiki and Feat Calculation

There's also a point in the finale where the main antagonist becomes a black hole and starts destroying the universe. Cocona and Papika stop her before she can get too far, so what level feat would that be?

You can also ask here for help with calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

Alright so I can safely start making some skeletons of their stats and such. For now I'll do Papika in base, which scales to Cocona in base.

Tier/AP/Durability: At least 9-A (Small Building Level), possibly higher. Papika stomped an enemy the size of a small building.

Speed: At least subsonic, likely higher (is consistently faster than the eye)

It is better to get some calculations done first.

They're all in the OP with that reddit link. Idk how exactly to calc them tho since I'm not a calcer. I'm hoping The Causality will get back with that one calc.

I suggest making a blog detailing the most relevant feats from each episode and linking to them so they can be calced/measured, the series does have a lot of feats which really aren't hard to calculate.

After re-watching I think that there is a pretty good case for EoS Cocona, Papika,and Cocona's mother Mimi all being at least 3-A and possibly low 2-C or 2-C.

First I will talk the world of Pure Illusion. Pure Illusion is world that exist adjacent to reality where Cocona and Papika spend most of the show.Pure Illusion is shown several times to have stars in it.

In Pure Illusion Cocona and Papika are looking for fragments of something called the amorphous, which is said to grant wishes.It is later revealed that the amorphous lets you rule and control Pure Illusio; and that it's further revealed that the amorphous is actually Cocona's mother Mimi who revives after all the fragments are gathered.

Mimi is where a lot of the universe level stuff in the series comes from. It is stated that her power could break the border between Pure Illusion and reality and merge them. This actually starts to happen in the last few episodes. Mimi also states that she can create worlds several times. In the last episode Mimi says she will destroy everything and rebuild the world anew and begins to do so before being stopped by Cocona and Papika.

This only applies to end of series Cocona, Papika and Mimi, so I'll have look for feats for other characters and earlier feats for Cocona and Papika.

So Papika and Cocona in their wedding dress transformation are pretty damn strong. Thanks for that!

Have you asked for calculations help yet?

Okay. You can ask here as well: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

You can try again if you wish: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516200

Well there's still Yuyu's punch feat that I'd like to be looked at at the top. I believe it's from episode 9 at around 6 minutes in. Cocona and Papika's feats are all compiled tho

@Aguila

Thank you for trying to be of help.

Somebody can ask the calc group to evaluate the blog if they wish.

Back