• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do I go about adding a new verse to the wiki? (Ordem Paranormal RPG)

Hello,
Question in title, I want to add this verse to the wiki, since it's a project I enjoy a lot, but I don't want to do something wrong so it's safer to ask, I spent a while compiling feats and analyzing the cosmology of the verse as well, but I want to know a good way to just... Get this information out there? And also if it even qualifies as a verse to add to the wiki, I think it does because Dungeons and Dragons is on the wiki, and it's pretty much the same: a tabletop RPG.

Hello,
Question in title, I want to add this verse to the wiki, since it's a project I enjoy a lot, but I don't want to do something wrong so it's safer to ask, I spent a while compiling feats and analyzing the cosmology of the verse as well, but I want to know a good way to just... Get this information out there? And also if it even qualifies as a verse to add to the wiki, I think it does because Dungeons and Dragons is on the wiki, and it's pretty much the same: a tabletop RPG.
it does qualify

Back