• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Who do you think they'll make the Flash go up against. It doesn't have to be fair. Just logical. And who do you think they'll make win?
I don't want it to be quicksilver because Sonic would be a much more interesting battle but at this point I think it is definitely going to be QS but I think they're going to put them on even fighting terms and take away Flash's Speed Force since he wont be inside of the DCU so he'd be around QS speed since Flash outclasses him like crazy w/o a nerf

Watch it be Goku because of his new SSJB Kaioken x10 going beyond time XD

Alright, so let's assume it's Quicksilver or Sonic (DB version), who do you think they'll make win?

Eh, DB, they'll probably use Game Sonic, OVA is too weak and slow, Pre Genesis Archie is...Yeah, Post Genesis Archie is...too slow...Ok, so here's one, they might use Flash from the Arrowverse

Just found out it's quicksilver for sure.
I'm betting it all that they find a comic in which Quicksilver breaks a concreate wall then claim that it was superior to anything the flash has ever done

He is consistently portrayed at lower levels. This will be the only time they use outliers, and they'll do it wrong.

Dear God this is stomp, honestly this might be the biggest stomp in the history of stomp matches.

Let's compare the speed feats of these two (the single most important factor)

Quicksilver's best speed feat was when he fought Ringmaster which has been calculated at almost 5 times the speed of light. Against most people that's pretty good

However, The Flash's best speed feat was when he entered his transtime velocity, which has been calcualted as 23 tredecillion, 759 duodecillion, 448 undecillion, 520 decillion times the speed of light

In case you are wondering, written out in full glory that number is

23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c

And that's not even taking into account Flash's Infinite mass punch, which counts as a durability feat, since it required physical contact.

And of course Flash's vastly superior hax.

Yup it is The Flash vs Quick Silver, it's on Screw Attack's facebook page.

Get ready for the 2nd worst stomp in Deathbattle so far unless they don't mess this one up (I still think Yang vs Tifa is the worst stomp so far)

I thought Goku vs Superman was bad, this is unbelievable. Even if Flash wins the fact that the two are put against each other is... Flash would stomp Quicksilver even with speed equalized, never mind the speed gap

GvS 1 wasn't that bad. 2, on the other hand... (Ironically, that one was more accurate [though still not right] as it came out before episode 12 and SSJ4 Goku would stomp SSJB at the time.)

Anyway, Flash better stomp to oblivion. I was already so pissed after I found out the results of the wrong Ganon v Bowser that I didn't watch it once. If Quicksilver wins, please inform me so I don't watch the fight.

I'd put him even higher, Penguin. The top 5 in speed for me are in a somewhat order:
Wally

Archie

Pre-Crisis Supes

Barry

Seiya

I'm not really sure after the first two, and Barry might be faster than Wally so...
i think makkari marvel should be on the list. .

because i think makkari is the fastest speedster in the marvel universe. .

I'd put him even higher, Penguin. The top 5 in speed for me are in a somewhat order:
Wally

Archie

Pre-Crisis Supes

Barry

Seiya

I'm not really sure after the first two, and Barry might be faster than Wally so...
Barry isn't really fast compared to any of the people on your list.

Penguinkingpin said:
Archie Sonic (Pre genesis) is faster, stronger, and has better hax ((iirc))
Archie would stomp with ease, but faster is debatable. However, they used Archie Shadow and he got stomped by SSJ2 Vegeta. And remember, they think Goku is somewhere in the star range.
They never said that about Goku, heck they said he can destroy the sun but would die due to lack of oxygen. Also Goku vs Superman was a bash on Superman's character and writing.

People seem to forget death battle rules and how they work, they usually use composite characters and are MUCH harsher towards certain feats, take Tifa vs Yang. Tifa fighting in the game is too player influence then DB like.

(I should be asleep yet I'm still up... I need help)

Poinciana1971 said:
They never said that about Goku, heck they said he can destroy the sun but would die due to lack of oxygen. Also Goku vs Superman was a bash on Superman's character and writing.
People seem to forget death battle rules and how they work, they usually use composite characters and are MUCH harsher towards certain feats, take Tifa vs Yang. Tifa fighting in the game is too player influence then DB like.

(I should be asleep yet I'm still up... I need help)
What? Are you serious?

They will pit Joker either against Green Goblin (RIP Joker) or Kefka (OMGWTFRIP Joker) most likely

Back