• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Vs Sonic(DC Vs Sonic the hedgehog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

Rules:

This is post flash point and flash with the entire speed force

Super sonic is used

Both 2-C keys

Speed is equalized

Barry is bloodlust

Flash:

Sonic:

Last edited:
How many universes does Barry scale too? Since Hyper Sonic upscales to the hundreds via parallel dimensions, alternate timelines, special stages, etc plus he upscales from Solaris and has several stat amps on top (he's borderline 2-B tbh).

How many universes does Barry scale too? Since Hyper Sonic upscales to the hundreds via parallel dimensions, alternate timelines, special stages, etc plus he upscales from Solaris and has several stat amps on top (he's borderline 2-B tbh).
All I know is that he has the same AP as Wally West in 2-C

Wally is just a bit faster

Sonic Vs Flash was already done with Sonic winning, and Wally is the stronger Flash. Redoing it with Barry is moot.

Sonic Vs Flash was already done with Sonic winning, and Wally is the stronger Flash. Redoing it with Barry is moot.
What if I use super sonic instead (I don't like that match tbh)

So what can Wally do against that ap? His Dura won't hold up at all.
I'm changing it to super sonic and he has phasing and damage boost that works like Lucario in smash bros(this is Barry Allen BTW)

He can also make himself intangible via vibration or phasing

He also has power null that's limited

If he is 2B, why isn't he listed as such? Cause the difference between his normal 2c and "higher" is insane

I got my answer a while ago.

In any case, this match doesn't seem viable to me. If it's in character, Wally isn't gonna go for speed steal - like in the 30+ years he has been the flash and appeared in them, he used like speed steal in combat like, what, twice? So, ye, unless Wally goes for speed steal, he gets ragdolled to oblivion. And if he does go for speed steal, then, well, what's Sonic gonna do?

I got my answer a while ago.

In any case, this match doesn't seem viable to me. If it's in character, Wally isn't gonna go for speed steal - like in the 30+ years he has been the flash and appeared in them, he used like speed steal in combat like, what, twice? So, ye, unless Wally goes for speed steal, he gets ragdolled to oblivion. And if he does go for speed steal, then, well, what's Sonic gonna do?
For the last time this is Barry Allen not wally

Flash is now bloodlust
Now it's a stomp against Sonic since he can't deal with the speed steal

Wait, I don't see it anywhere on Barry's profile. And looking at the scan from Wally's profile, it seems like Flash needs to touch them so they'd transfer their speed to him

If that's the case, Super Sonic's forcefield will prevent Barry from touching him as he activates the boost, meaning there's nothing preventing Sonic from still one shotting

Last edited:
Flash is now bloodlust
Cool but judging by the replies I don't see how Barry can do anything.

Super Sonic has:
  • Invulnerability
  • Forcefield Creation
  • Resistance to Durability Negation
And various other resistances.

Now it's a stomp against Sonic since he can't deal with the speed steal

Wait, I don't see it anywhere on Barry's profile. And looking at the scan from Wally's profile, it seems like Flash needs to touch them so they'd transfer their speed to him

If that's the case, Super Sonic's forcefield will prevent Barry from touching him as he activates the boost, meaning there's nothing preventing Sonic from still one shotting
I mean both have precog so I was going to say it wasn't a stomp plus keep in mind Barry has zero way of actually incapacitating Super Sonic permanently (Chaos Control, Resurrection, Self Substance type 3 and more will ensure Super Sonic will always outlast Barry at the very worst and likely just one-shot at best).

Also once again bloodlust and victory-lust are getting mixed up.

Cool but judging by the replies I don't see how Barry can do anything.

Super Sonic has:
  • Invulnerability
  • Forcefield Creation
  • Resistance to Durability Negation
And various other resistances.

I mean both have precog so I was going to say it wasn't a stomp plus keep in mind Barry has zero way of actually incapacitating Super Sonic permanently (Chaos Control, Resurrection, Self Substance type 3 and more will ensure Super Sonic will always outlast Barry at the very worst and likely just one-shot at best).

Also once again bloodlust and victory-lust are getting mixed up.
Flash has phasing

He can just take sonics brains out by phasing through his vulnerability or BFR him to the speedforce for better control of the matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back