• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though to give this a try for kicks.

Essentially, this is a battle between two scarlet speedsters who both altered their personal timelines and their world.

For those unfamiliar with Kamen Rider Kabuto, you can check out his prequel movie. The final fight sequence that displays his speed and strength is at 51:00 to 1:00:00, with 'God Bless America' playing at the start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnXU9EmnM9o

Battle Rules

• No Prep or knowledge of the other.
  • Scenario 1: Masked Form
  • Scenario 2A: Rider Form/Clock up
  • Scenario 2B: Rider Form/Clock up/Speed Equalized
  • Scenario 3A: Hyper Form/Hyper Clock Up
  • Scenario 3B: Hyper Form/Hyper Clock Up/Speed Equalized

This is a strange one because while both characters are associated with Ludicrous Speed the mechanisms behind said speed are so fundamentally different that I honestly do not know for sure what would happen if Flash tried to move fast enough to match Clock Up or what that would be like from Kabuto's perspective. Flash has enhanced senses, reflexes and reaction speed to keep up with his movement speed. But from Kabuto's perspective time seems to slow to a halt while using Clock Up, Not to mention even during Clock Up he has demonstrated incredible relative speed(If 3 Individuals were in Clock Up, but two were fighting to the observer they would still move faster than the eye can follow.)

Also it should be noted that Hyper Clock Up causes Clock Up movement to seem VERY slow or outright stopped.

But due to the how the Flash works I have NO CLUE how these movements would look like to either of them!

Not to mention The Flash moves fast in real-time but events during Clock Up only occupy milliseconds of real-time.

But like I said the sheer difference between the two mechanisms of speed makes it VERY difficult to asses how they would interact.

I think I would have to call it a draw since despite surface similarity the actual difference makes determining a victor VERY difficult.

if i recall it was stated that clock up allow rider to move at lightspeed while hyper clock up was faster than that so why is kabuto not ftl

Back