• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash vs Flash/CW vs OPM

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
They are both named Flash. That's as good a reason as any to make them fight to the death against each other.

Scenario:
-Random encounter inside a large building

-Barry is his season 3 version

-Fight is to the death

-Starting distance is 20 meters

Scoreboard:

Theflashrender
Flash:

Lightspeed Flash-0
Flash:7

Questionmark
incon:

Let the debating commence!

Flashy Flash is High 7-C for killing two mid-dragon level threats, when a low-dragon Level threat is superior to Choze and Suiryu who are slightly above baseline. Barry doesn't seem to have a feat, so it's likely just upscaling.

So although Barry has a lot more versatility, Flashy Flash's speed and AP advantages will likely lead him to a quick victory.

@Gyro I think 102 kilotons is, for all intents and purposes, the same as baseline.

But I'll still count your vote

Iirc Barry is much faster than 2.9% and Flashy is faster than 6% so that's approximately a 2x difference

No one really uses OPM characters not named Garou, Boros, Tatsumaki, Saitama and arguably Genos

Flashy Flash FRA. Also, this seems to practically be concluded with 7 votes (including mine) for Flashy Flash. Shouldn't it be closed and added to their profiles?

@Zero A grace period of 24 hours is needed before adding matches. Even if they are unanimous.

Back