• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess it is a one-sided battle, but it's not like Flash can't do absolutely anything. His chances are slim but consistent, he just has to use his hax in a smart way.

I keep my previous vote to Flashy Flash FRA

I guess it is a one-sided battle, but it's not like Flash can't do absolutely anything. His chances are slim but consistent, he just has to use his hax in a smart way.
A stomp thread is a VS thread where…one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent…these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

By definition, it’s a stomp. Even if he had a wincon it’s still like a 100:1 wincon ratio which is by definition a stomp.

A stomp thread is a VS thread where…one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent…these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

By definition, it’s a stomp. Even if he had a wincon it’s still like a 100:1 wincon ratio which is by definition a stomp.
AP gap isn’t big. Flash can still hold his own.

When i tried to get the Superman match removed, they told me something very different. A battle where the wincons are highly unlikely it's not necessarily an stomp.

Flash can phase but he's never shown the ability to ever use it in an offensive manner and he's not consistent in using it. He didn't phase against Superman or the plasma blast that hit him. If he was competent with phase killing he would have used it against Steppenwolf at some point, which he never did.

Flash can phase but he's never shown the ability to ever use it in an offensive manner and he's not consistent in using it. He didn't phase against Superman or the plasma blast that hit him. If he was competent with phase killing he would have used it against Steppenwolf at some point, which he never did.
He phased through the earth explosion tho

He phased through the earth explosion tho
Yeah, only one time. Most of the time he never uses phasing and seeming only uses it in a situation like the mother box activating. There's nothing to show he'll use against Flashy when he didn't even use it against stronger opponents like Superman or Steppenwolf

They probably mean that he did the same Hand motion that he later used when phasing.

Of course that's useless when Superman yeeted him into Aquaman and knocked them out a couple seconds later. Flash isn't some phase spamming death god. If he was he would have used it offensively at some point.

FqOl7mcUeX43vvMowShGgyi5Ahdf8gYu2T63ylxHT59ATDtDjZxvDuKgwnQ4_-hKq8gUgIQBCKa_YBBFyfk9hSVIWd-61AAlkLdHKe08BziQnlDaeksseQ670wKGDoRv6pKnlA=s1600

m6xHjvwOASSlP-lL4ZAMvjdOTS9dIjSYcN7Fr0P0K-VRaVYmdrlZP8NW6dBJ5-8vI14zw-8z8BRaft_sh4_cmKkwKXrG2ugkn_NatNyLUEw28yozXGChvQsUengE67pdTYpuAw=s1600

I feel like this is accurate to this thread

Flashy FRA though I’m not sure how this isn’t a stomp. From what I read Flashy is stronger, more skilled, more versatile, and even faster?

Back