• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Phasing is a pretty potent advantage both defensively and offensively. How long does his speed amp last and how skilled is Flash?

Last edited:
Phasing is a pretty potent advantage both defensively and offensively. How long does his speed amp last and how skilled is Flash?
he incrases his speed overtime, but it takes him a lot of time to reach FTL, and he cant do it during a battle, the enemy can stop him easily

How often does Flash even use time manipulative in character? He only uses it in desperate measures. Also Flashy scales above 2.4 Gigatons.

Flash's main tactic is to punch people at super speed. Flashy is stronger and an easily far more skilled combatant. And with enhanced senses. Could easily sense when Flash is gonna attack him. He could also use after image creation as a way of confusing Flash.

Flashy low diff

I think you could make it speed unequalized. It shouldn't make a huge difference. If FF has AP advantage, give Flash the speed advantage. Speedster fights with speed equal is kind of lame....

I think you could make it speed unequalized. It shouldn't make a huge difference. If FF has AP advantage, give Flash the speed advantage. Speedster fights with speed equal is kind of lame....
Flash would be even more disadvantaged tho

Grace has been over for several says now, who's willing to add the match to their profiles?

Flash can use phasing, speed-steal, time travel, etc
the flash can't even touch flashy flash here

enhanced senses + skill advantage

also, flash only uses Time travel in desperate measures, so he is most likely going to get killed before he even thinks about using it

0d5.jpg

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to stress you more than you are right now. I sincerely apologize.

Back