• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash CW Season 4 Key

flash season 4 has been out quite a while, but no one has ever changed the profile, so i am going to suggest some feats and that. i am just going to put this above all else, i am not saying you should put him into sub relavistic and multi city block tiers at all, just saying you should add a season 4 key with far higher stats, at least massively hypersonic and at least city block level is fine, this is unless his other feats put him right near these these before, because he's several times what he was before.

Watch The Flash - Season 4 For Free On *********.to here is all the links to the feats. 8:30 wally and cisco fight with the samuroid, they are fodderized, and it releases a blast powerful enough to clear the streets of cars, but wally only has a little damage to his arm, even though he took the brunt of the blast. 25:16 wally (wearing the flash's costume) is grossly overpowered.

20:20 catlin shows that barry's thought speed has increased 5 times, and this is while his mind is still affected by his experience. 24:14-24:22 barry is too fast for wally to react, even though wally had enough time to prepare.33:14 barry is fast enough to destroy the metahuman cell, even though the dampen his powers. 33:40 cisco says he's faster than anyother speedster has gone (he actually said "no one has gone that fast"). 35:02 barry fodderizes this android, showing that he's far far superior to wally, despite wally being stated numerous times to have surpassed barry's speed in season 2, and part of season 3. 36:34 wally states that barry might be the fastest speedster ever, catlin then elaborates that he must have been absorbing energy from the speed force.

there are also many other feats and weaknesses displayed in the season, you guys can pick them out and elaborate on them, that is if anyone sees this thread. btw, all the abilities that cisco put in his suit (advanced trackers, plasma blasts, etc) were removed, but they could be counted as former powers.

To put it simply, I am skpetical of using cinematic timing for using feats.

Especially for the flash since it abuses it in both ways that make sense and dont.

are you talking in general about the series, or about one of the feats i provided, if it's the latter, i'll review it.

Back