• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) Speed and Intelligence upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Originally I am reduxing this from this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1064269

Anyway's about Intelligience:

According to this page in the Comics, not sure what version of Flash this is, but it says he can perceive things that'll happen in the future

Him seeing into the future.

Also, the speed force showed him an infinite number of ways to use a green latern. I'm pretty sure this could come in handy when Fighting someone at a higher tier than that particular version of Flash.

Speed Force showing an infinite number of ways to use the green lanterns ring.

Now speed:

This could possibly put him in a higher Tier. But, it could also be a speed revision. Flas hwas worried that he could run so fast, that he would rip time and space. I don't know what time and space level would be, but i'm pretty sure the adims can decide about that.

Flass worried. (Read the very bottom)

Hopefully, i've convinced you guys.

The precognition was most likely a temporary power-up. He does not normally have this ability, and thinking at the same speed that he moves is nothing that he should get more listed powers from as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back