• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Flandre should have everything, as High 6-A is something of a lowball or conservative rating for her. As for Fiamma, since there's no '|' separating his abilities, I think he should have everything too.

Well, Flandre via regenartion and that "eye"thing where she crushes her "eye" and thx to that she can destroy anything.

Fiamma via outranging her even with his most casual attacks (like the 40km flame sword) and the ability to teleport to the otherside of the planet at any given moment (a side of the planet were it is daytime amongst others).

He also wouldn't underestimate a vampire opponent, given that vampires are very stong beings in to aru (and the holy right itself chooses its output correctly in all cases either way).

normally I think Fiamma's Holly right would be enough for most opponents but againts Flandre I honetsly can't see it giving him a huge advantage. while I don't see him lossing very easily I can't see him being able to turn the table at all. The best I can see him winning is if Flandre doesn't take the battle seriously but in the most possible battle senario with FLandre takeing the battle at least somwhat seriously then at best Holly RIght will delay Flandre but not stop her forever. He would give Flandre a good battle before going down that much I can agree.

Flandre's stronger, low-high regen, can make Fiamma go "kyuu~", Danmaku, and intagibility. However Fiamma has holy/spiritual attacks that are effective against vamps (and yokai in general), fires which are also vampires weakness, range, can create miracles that banish evil, telaportation and just overall more versatile. Ill give it to him

Flandre due to her enhanced speed and special abilites including her destruction power and clones

also what version of Fiamma are we talking about? before blasting staff damage or after? and does he have control over index? I remember him losing a lot of his power due to it only being tied to the fortress he created.

Fiamma has the means to hurt Flandre, but I'll give it to Flandre due to the eye-crushing ability being guaranteed to be effective and clone shenanigans.

Flandre Scarlet due to the very title of her ability called: 'The Destruction of Anything and Everything', besides her ability Flandre was kept in the basement by her sister who feared her power so I'd HAVE to go with Flandre.

I correct myself 'Destroying absolutely anything' is the name of her ability so I'd still go with Flandre.

Fiamma for the reasons given by DT and others. His Holy Right will give him enough strength to oneshot her, and with speed equalized she won't keep up with teleportation and his auto-hit attack.

Udlmaster said:
I correct myself 'Destroying absolutely anything' is the name of her ability so I'd still go with Flandre.
Fiamma has a similar ability. The Strike That Ends Everything It Touches

Flandre's not High 6-A anymore, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back