• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Warcraft (Pt. 1)

Apprentices that can go on to fight Arthas, who Illidan lost to, and other biggum threats.

In gameplay you fight him. The Demon Hunter is the player character.

I'm assuming we're talking about the Demon Hunter class that came out in Legion. Because if that's the case, they didn't fight Arthas the raid boss in Wrath of the Lich King. That happened years and years before the Illidari awakened.

You can fight the boss again if you go to a previous raid, yes, but the Demon Hunter playable class in Legion never canonically fought the Lich King.

they canonically are capable of fighting anything they can go to and fight, the player character doesn't have a story, just a world to build a story i

Also arthas didnt beat illidan he was getting buffed by the frozen throne

And illidan has become way more powerful now a days since he absorbed the skull of guldan and has been training for years

And you fight Arthas at the throne.

Regardless through various scaling chains players compare (albeit downscale) to the beings that Illidan scales to, which by current calcs should be High 6-C via Neptulon's wave.

I just noticed that we have a player character profile for the Demon Hunter, can I make a priest one?

And how do the artifact weapons scale to all of this? Because they were the sole reason why the heroes were able to stand against Argus/Kil'Jaeden in the first place.

I'd rather fix everything first, the verse is a bit of a mess stat wise. but yeah I can't really stop you.

I... dunno. Artifacts are strange but it'd be possible to argue that they alone scale to beings such as KJ.

Yeah sure, I agree with you on that.

I was thinking of whether there should be a separate key for them or not, because you're supposed to be unfathomably more powerful with them, and why we had to lose them at the end of the xpan so we don't get too power inflated and because of Blizz's bad game desig.

Nah, I figure it'd be "High 6-C, possibly 5-C with Artifacts" if we get down to it

keep in mind my recent knowledge on Warcraft is limited since I haven't played WoW since MoP came out

Not sure I'll even go for Classic tbh, the game is just sorta nostalgia for me now that I've played shit like Dark Souls.

It's nostalgia for most people, that's true. But there aren't any appealing MMOs at the market right now. So those of us that want an MMO fix, Classic is like a ray of hope.

True, true. I just... well I had an MMO fix then I didn't play one for ages so I'm like post-recovery in terms of addiction kek

By the way should we keep in mind that Arthas acutally oneshots all of the champions he was holding back becuse he was testing them for his final plan

Well he, together with Argus, are the only bosses that canonically kill the players. So that's something.

AGENTFURIOUS117 said:
By the way should we keep in mind that Arthas acutally oneshots all of the champions he was holding back becuse he was testing them for his final pla
i'd say arthas is at least 7A because of this feat

since he could cassually one shot up to 25 charaters who are comparable to illidan storm rage at this point(since you could actually beat down illdan preaty easy on your own at that point) that would at least put him at 134 megatons at least and thats if we low ball and say that illidan is only as strong as Thrall even though he is defently stronger then Mannoroth who one shot Thrall if we are honest arthas should be around 268 megaton but he is defently at least 7A

but these guys will scale to the High 6-C feat done by Neptulo

Mr. Bambu said:
but these guys will scale to the High 6-C feat done by Neptulo
whelp at least low-6B for arthas then huh mah god

ok lets say neptulon is baseline high 6C so thats 100 gigatons times 25 we get 2.5 teratons(we can also multiply that by at least 2 since ya know he just one shot all the 25 of the champions with ease and we get 5 teratons) or two and a half times base line

Assuming we take your scaling, ye.

I gotta 2-C who is only Subsonic

Mr. Bambu said:
I gotta 2-C who is only Subsonic
who i wana know

cuse a 2C charater who would get blitzed by your average 7C is a funny notion

Also my scaling is preaty solid cuse arthas did casually one shot 25 charaters whom as said by you are comparable to a high 6C charater so it would result in him being at least 25 times stronger then said high 6C

wow thats funny to me

well i'd say that the fact that his attack was a single attack that looked like it was chanaling energy into a single blast/explosion that killed every hero instantlly( not to mention that he could fight all of them at the same time while heavly holding back

And I'd disagree. You don't need 25x to one-shot. All that means is it kept consistent force.

Mr. Bambu said:
And I'd disagree. You don't need 25x to one-shot. All that means is it kept consistent force.
eh alright but he would still be at least low 6B since he can casually one shot charaters whom are around 552.10 gigatons which would at least make him 3-4 times so if your calc gose though arthas might get uped to low 6B possibly 6B

I can agree he would likely reach into Low 6-B, as would others comparable to him, Illidan and the like.

Mr. Bambu said:
I can agree he would likely reach into Low 6-B, as would others comparable to him, Illidan and the like.
although i'd still say that he could be around 6B since he oneshot multiple high 6C charaters casually and that should be at least 10-14 times stronger to one shot so many so casually

And once again, I disagree. There's literally no math backing that up. However, being at least 2x stronger should make sense even from a verse point of view, which would easily put him into Low 6-B.

oh well i suppose you're right

but who knows we might get some more info in new novels or future updates we might get some 6B invormental lords but for now we can settle for at low 6B arthas(if your calc gose through) which is fine with me

We could get more. I only really aim to calc anything we've got now.

Mr. Bambu said:
We could get more. I only really aim to calc anything we've got now.
yeah thats cool(cuse i always thought that warcraft charaters are probobly way above what we have them at the moment

They are. Based on the calcs we have done, true fodder would likely hit 9-A or so at base game. Mid-game fodder would reach 8-A scaling to low-tier Fel Demons, then you get less important lore characters who can't scale to Neptulon at 7-B via Siamat, then Neptulon at High 6-C and whoever scales, then Deathwing and yada yada into the higher tiers.

then we go to darkness and light god tiers sitting comfortbly at 2B(also possible 3A void lords as they have been stated to destroy the universe if they enter it)

Back