• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional scaling for unknown rated Warcraft profiles

There's some profiles left with unknown statistics, Arthas, Illidan Stormrage and Gul'da, but there is scaling that can possibly be applied in these cases.

Most of the scaling has to do with a fight between Mannoroth and Illidan that happens in the MMORPG. In the Well of Eternity group dungeon, players travel back in time seeking to retrieve an artifact that's in Mannoroth's possession. At the end of the dungeon Illidan holds off Mannoroth while the players are dealing with Mannoroth's minions. While this version of Illidan is by no means defeating Mannoroth on his own, as the players and other characters join the fray against Mannoroth later on in the fight, he is at the very least holding his own against him, at least for a while. And of course our ratings do not cover this particular Illidan but rather one that is more powerful.

Arthas' scaling is the same as before. After Illidan has absorbed the energies of the skull of Gul'Dan and became a demon he and Arthas face off against one another and Illidan is defeated. Once again however, our profiles cover a version of Arthas that is much much more powerful then the one that defeated Illidan. So much so that it likely justifies having him rated just City level rather then At least Small City level likely City level or even maybe At least City level.

Finally, Gul'Dan's scaling comes from a cinematic in which he manages to restrain an alternate reality Grom Hellscream. While this Grom hasn't drank any of Mannoroth's blood (which made the orcs more powerful) he still managed to kill Mannoroth regardless.

My suggested ratings are as follows:

Illidan: At least Small City level+, likely City level (Held his own against Mannoroth even before becoming a demon. Became more powerful after absorbing the powers of the skull of Gul'Dan)

Arthas: At least City level (Defeated the demon Illidan Stormrage atop Icecrown in a weaker state. Grew vastly in power after obtaining the Helm of Domination)

Gul'Dan: Small City level+ (Capable of restraining a weaker alternate reality Grom Hellscream)

Nope, certainly not in... Spanish? I haven't completed the edits because the new World of Warcraft expansion has kept me busy, not for any other reason. But I'm quitting the game soon so I'll return to properly finish my work.

Transcending the space and time of mere universes is nowhere near enough to qualify. We need far better proof of qualitatively transcending the concepts in their entireties.

Well their collision created all of existence which would include those concepts. Although I agree it's a bit vague for 1-A but they would qualify for 4D at least or 2-C.

Creating the spacetime of several universes at once is at least 2-C, yes.

The WoW Multiverse is 2-B, possibly 2-A.

Even the Low-Tier Demon Hunters saw Infinite Universes with Infinite Space.

Seeing such vastness nearly broke their minds, and for many, it does.

Well, creating infinite universes is obviously a 2-A feat.

Basically, we know each Universe contains an infinite amount of Timelines that each Nozdormu tries to keep in check.

Then there is an infinite amount of Universes that exist.

Well, infinity x infinity will just be a higher degree of 2-A as far as I know.

So which characters would this scale to?

We should wait for Myriad in any case.

Back