• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Problems with the Ben 10 verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking with some friends I finally decided to do a actual debunk (or at least force a better explanation with scans on the page)

Each Proposal will have a separate list of votes.

I will target abilities I find questionable , whetever it is due to the explanation or the scans. (This was the plan until, I couldn't find the original source for most abilities)

Proposal 1

Like always let's start with the regeneration. For Galactic Gladiator, and in turn Alien X

Where do i even begin with this one?

Let's start what we see happened, then discuss possible interpretations of what happened.

First we see a lot of Alien X, starting to circle around Galactic Gladiator, and forming some sorta portal/wormhole that sucks Galactic Gladiator into it. When the ""wormhole"" appears, we see a green light and a white light appear. The white light seems to be sending it away, while the green light appear to drag him inwards. only for a white light to appear, for us to see a cut only to have Alien x reappear holding Galatic Gladiator. Where Galatic Warrior has clearly given up.

(I have no idea if I should use the word, vortex, portal, or wormhole here...)

So conclusions we can get from this video is?
*1 he gets sucked into some sort a vortex.
*2 After a screen cut, He appears again after being teleported back to the arena with Alien X holding him.

Now let's get into what the problem with regeneration is for this ""feat"".

*Issue 1, We have no idea how much he actually get "destroyed"
*Issue 2, We have no idea if he even gets damaged....
*Issue 3, We have no idea if he even regenerate, much less by itself.
*Issue 4, Even if it was somehow regeneration, why would Alien X have it?...

Now let's get into what I think may have happened.

Possibility 1, The Vortex we see is Alien X creating a portal towards the arena, that sucks Galactic gladiator into it. It is not uncommon for portal to de-materialize and re-materialize when teleporting in fiction.
Possibility 2, The less likely of my assumptions but still possible. That is that after sucking Galactic Gladiator into the Vortex, Alien X heals or resurrect him. before teleporting back to the arena.
Possibility 3 (just a thought), It may be the area's property.

(The order of the proposals in the order I find the most likely to unlikely.)

But now let's go over why i find regeneration so unlikely.

As mentioned above, we see no real indication of him being damaged, destroyed or regenerate. Only him being sucked in, and him reappearing together with Alien X holding him. And by how Galactic Gladiator is on his knees acting, I would not think he can regenerate from that. I find it much more likely with the information we have been shown, that it was somehow Alien X works. At best if we keep it regeneration, we would need to add a "possible" before it. Since it is by no means confirmed.

Proposal 1 votes

Agree
- @Ghengiroo115 (replace the feat with the hand regeneration one), @SweetDao, @LephyrTheRevanchist (here), @ActuallySpaceMan42 (here), @DarkDragonMedeus (here),
Disagree -
Neutral - @Catzlaflame (here)

Proposal 2

This one is much simpler a simple rewording.
Be changed to
Why?
Simple, It already says "resistance to" at the start of the tabber, and I am pretty sure the ability isn't stating that Alien X can resist people negating pain?

Proposal 2 votes
Agree
- @57Dev, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Ghengiroo115, @SweetDao, @LephyrTheRevanchist (Should be moved to stamina), @DarkDragonMedeus (agrees with Lephyr), @Catzlaflame (agrees with Lephyr), @ActuallySpaceMan42 (agrees with Lephyr),
Disagree -
Neutral -

Proposal 3

This is something that I propose for this verse, as well as any other verse. All abilities and ratings should have descriptions and and scans.

Now why do i bring up this here?
Well take a look at some of the Profiles for Ben 10 or even some of the physiology pages.
let's start with CelestialSapians
Do I even need to mention what the problem for this is?

And for you to believe this is a unique case where they just don't add descriptions, scans and references here are some more, Ben 10, Dagon, Ascalon,

And these are just some of the examples. Almost all profiles lacks scans And some even lack descriptions and let's not even begin to question where the references are. This makes it almost impossible to confirm if these abilities are legit or not, without searching for the CRT where they were added. Note that I am not asking if the abilities are ""correct"" but rather if they were added with permission or not due to the lack of references. And let's not even begin to talk how bad the profiles look...

So now that I have established that this is a repeated problem in this verse. Now We can question why it is? We can clearly state that is not due to lacking supporters or being a old verse that doesn't get upgrades.... We can see that it usually have multiable threads active at once. Either way, asking why it's not happening is irrelevant, what is relevant is that we actually force actions. Since it should be clear as day, that most profiles including the most active once, don't meet the standard requirements both in Quality and how they deal with descriptions, scans and references. So to simplify what I want.

To either add descriptions and scans/references to the abilities, or just remove them entirely so stuff like this doesn't happened.
If the profile itself can't even prove that the abilities are legit, how are we suppose to defend or debunk it?, Much less trust it.

Proposal 3 votes
(Agreeing means forcing description and scans and/or references if not that can't be fulfilled we just take the abilities away, until they can be.)

Agree - @TWILIGHT-OP, @Ghengiroo115, @SweetDao,
Disagree -
Neutral - @57Dev,

Note I was planning to make either a staff thread about active verses needing to be stricter with references, scans and descriptions, or a CRT about adding references, description and scans to the profiles that are still active. Now that I think about it both may actually be best. Either way that was my plans if proposal 3 gets accepted.

TLTR
Proposal 1 -Deleting a questionable regeneration
Proposal 2 - Fixing the wording of a ability
Proposal 3 - Forcing Ben 10 profiles (extra focus on the active once) to actually bring references and descriptions toward there abilities, and scans would be a plus....

General notes

- Note 1, I personally believe that being able to find the origin of where the abilities come from is much more important then the actual ability itself.
- Note 2, I am not well versed in the verse So i am only using what I have seen in the profile and let me tell you it was far from ideal.... (I tried getting into contact with some of the Alien X scalers on discord but was unsuccessful.
- Note 3, As always in my threads it will be updated as the CRT moves along.
- Note 4, Proposal 3 is the most important in this thread.

PS, I wish everyone to have a civilized discussion. All help is apricated, just try to not go in circles. I wish everyone a Great day and thank everyone that participate in this thread.

Last edited:
As we have already discussed on Discord, I am more to proposal 3. Tho I will wait for verse supporters to be here for their opinion.

Proposal 1.

Disagree

Alien X will have any ability the gladiator has because they are from the same species. And teleporting him to arena makes so sense. Why would he give up just because he back at the arena. He is on his knees. He lost.

Proposal 2.

Agree.

Proposal 3.

Neutral.

Alien X will have any ability the gladiator has because they are from the same species. And teleporting him to arena makes so sense. Why would he give up just because he back at the arena. He is on his knees. He lost.
That is the problem actually

We have to little information to properly confirm what actually happened, We only see that start and finish, not how he returned. I can see multiable ways to explain what happen, but I can't see why and how this is regeneration, as mentioned we lack proof to give a confirmed regeneration rating, I also find it weird how we have no other statements or feat that shows the same level of regeneration.

Either way, I will add your votes, either way. (also should I add votes I am currently debating?)

Celestialsapiens profile doesn't need to repeat whatever reasonings or scans or references that has already been mentioned in Alien X profile. Same as many of Angles profiles from DB just copies wish abilities but mostly dont provide any description for it. Species profiles just exist for overview referenced by prime species profile, Alien X. They can't be removed since Alien X have them.

The Galactic Gladiator thing is just Alien X creating blackhole that disintegrated his body down to unseen particles. Just look at his feets and half of body carefully before he even got sucked into it. So to comeback is to get regenerated back to original form.

Ben 10 profiles are old and barely any supporter is upto task. There are lots of things and scans that needs which is almost nigh impossible for few users to complete any time soon. So I leave it that. I've been busy with lots of stuff past few weeks so I don't think I'm gonna participate on any large project of fixing hundreds of Ben 10 profiles anytime soon.

Celestialsapiens profile doesn't need to repeat whatever reasonings or scans or references that has already been mentioned in Alien X profile. Same as many of Angles profiles from DB just copies wish abilities but mostly dont provide any description for it. Species profiles just exist for overview referenced by prime species profile, Alien X. They can't be removed since Alien X have them.
There is a very big difference here. Celstialsapians, is a physiology profile that is suppose to explain the abilities of that species, not using anything new, makes the profile irrelevant, let's not even begin to talk about the quality.

The Galactic Gladiator thing is just Alien X creating blackhole that disintegrated his body down to unseen particles. Just look at his feets and half of body carefully before he even got sucked into it. So to comeback is to get regenerated back to original form.
What makes you so sure about this being a blackhole? From what I see there is no means to confirm this to be a blackhole over it just being a wormhole, vortex or any other way to teleport.

And again, where is the proof of any type of regeneration? We only see him being sucked into it, then him appearing in the next scene giving up, I find that extremely unlikely if he was able to regenerate from that. It is also weird how we have no other regeneration feat or statement similar to it.

Ben 10 profiles are old and barely any supporter is upto task. There are lots of things and scans that needs which is almost nigh impossible for few users to complete any time soon. So I leave it that. I've been busy with lots of stuff past few weeks so I don't think I'm gonna participate on any large project of fixing hundreds of Ben 10 profiles anytime soon.
Naturally, no one expects this to be done fast, but It needs to be forced for new CRT's and updating active profiles, and important pages. (I am currently making a sepprate staff thread, to force stuff like this in general) But I gotta make it clear, no one is expecting it to be done to every profile or fast.

Last edited:
There is a very big difference here. Celstialsapians, is a physiology profile that is suppose to explain, abilities to be able t explain abilities of that species, not using anything new, makes the profile irrelevant, let's not even begin to talk about the quality
Celestialsapiens page is merely a species page suppose to cover every Celestialsapiens that has ever appeared in the show and to avoid workload and repetition of same thing in different profiles, since every Celestialsapienhas a face but lack of supporters is the reason they all are packed in one. If you are saying Celestialsapiens profile is irrelevant coz it's not using anything "new" then no. It is only relevant to index every Celestialsapiens and give a bit of brief about them. We are indexing site primarily. We know why profile abilities exist so its just upto anyone who wishes to make the quality better and all. I believe profiles are too old making it immune to deletion.
What makes you so sure about this being a blackhole?
  1. It is black.
  2. It shows spaghettifation of Galactic Gladiator body.
  3. It shows it absorbing light in itself. While it's corners are emiting Light from surroundings and technically Light shouldn't be seen at all, illustrations of blackhole aren't expected to be accurate, not within fiction.
  4. It is disintegration Galactic Gladiator body before it even absorbs him anyways.
So these points seems to show more that it is blackhole than anything related to, never implied, assertive vortex or teleporter. Tho, I don't usually care, point is Galactic Gladiator is getting disintegrating anyways. About we haven't seen him regenerating... that's common interpretation of the scene unless proven otherwise anyways. If someone has been chopped off and appears back and has regeneration ability confirmed then that means he regenerated off screen, unless proven otherwise.
Naturally, no one expects this to be done fast, but It needs to be forced for new CRT's and updating active profiles, and important pages. (I am currently making a sepprate staff thread, to force stuff like this in general) But I gotta make it clear, no one is expecting it to be done to every profile or fafast.
Well... idk... profiles will be fixed whenever someone free. It can't really be forced upon. Idt staff forums are for that and anyone will care enough if there is staff forum about that at all. It basically collecting verse supporters and work on project thing and can be done within crt or just some group chats.

Celestialsapiens page is merely a species page suppose to cover every Celestialsapiens that has ever appeared in the show and to avoid workload and repetition of same thing in different profiles, since every Celestialsapienhas a face but lack of supporters is the reason they all are packed in one. If you are saying Celestialsapiens profile is irrelevant coz it's not using anything "new" then no. It is only relevant to index every Celestialsapiens and give a bit of brief about them. We are indexing site primarily. We know why profile abilities exist so its just upto anyone who wishes to make the quality better and all. I believe profiles are too old making it immune to deletion.
My English is a fault for this, what I am saying wouldn't it be better to have Celestial sapians have the descriptions, and scans. Since that is the main physiology page?

1. It is black.
  2. It shows spaghettifation of Galactic Gladiator body.
  3. It shows it absorbing light in itself. While it's corners are emiting Light from surroundings and technically Light shouldn't be seen at all, illustrations of blackhole aren't expected to be accurate, not within fiction.
  4. It is disintegration Galactic Gladiator body before it even absorbs him anyways.
While this certainly makes a case for it being a Black hole, it doesn't gurante it.
As mentioned above It may as well be some kind of portal, as we see it sucks things in from 1 end, and send things out the other way. As we see the "spgetiifcation start to happened after the spiriling white stuff start touching him, I find it weird it doesn't drag him in before that or the spagetification starts before that. Just due to having a light blue outliner doesn't mean it's a blackhole, basicly all portals have it, and in fiction most Blackholes are either just black balls, or must more acruate. This may as well just be the outliner of a portal or vortex as a blackhole. Again, We don't see it fully disinigrate, only get sucked in.

So these points seems to show more that it is blackhole than anything related to, never implied, assertive vortex or teleporter.
neither was it being a blackhole, that is only a asumption we made for the information.

About we haven't seen him regenerating... that's common interpretation of the scene unless proven otherwise anyways. If someone has been chopped off and appears back and has regeneration ability confirmed then that means he regenerated off screen, unless proven otherwise.
Honestly, I find this a very faulty argument, Why would regeneration be the go to ability? We see him disappear then into the vortex before a flashbang ocures and then we see them reappearing together, with Galactic Gladiator giving up. As mentioned repeatedly, if it was a black hole, and he could regenerate from it, why would he just give up? let's say it now was a black hole, what prevents some other thing to interfer and get Galactic Gladiator back? That would be much better explaintion towards his reactions, let's also mention how no other statement or feats even come close to this, and is a clear outliner.

So, to summerize we must first asume it's a blackhole? Then we need to asume that he is regenerating by itself? and this is supose to be a stable regeneration feat?...

The problem with "proposal 3", you are essentially asking for an overhaul of the verse. This can't be managed easily on a single thread, requires a lot of discussion, and quite simply, you haven't given supporters time to organize. Moreover, you want in this single revision, with barely any proof (you focused on Alien X, yet also want to revise all other profiles without citing what's bad), to remove everything "not supported" in one fell swoop.

This would be completely unmanageable. I am tempted to close this out of the gate, but will focus on only what's actually cited as problematic in the OP. Leave the overhaul for another time.

After talking with some friends I finally decided to do a actual debunk (or at least force a better explanation with scans on the page)

Each Proposal will have a separate list of votes.

I will target abilities I find questionable , whetever it is due to the explanation or the scans. (This was the plan until, I couldn't find the original source for most abilities)

Proposal 1

Like always let's start with the regeneration. For Galactic Gladiator, and in turn Alien X

Where do i even begin with this one?

Let's start what we see happened, then discuss possible interpretations of what happened.

First we see a lot of Alien X, starting to circle around Galactic Gladiator, and forming some sorta portal/wormhole that sucks Galactic Gladiator into it. When the ""wormhole"" appears, we see a green light and a white light appear. The white light seems to be sending it away, while the green light appear to drag him inwards. only for a white light to appear, for us to see a cut only to have Alien x reappear holding Galatic Gladiator. Where Galatic Warrior has clearly given up.

(I have no idea if I should use the word, vortex, portal, or wormhole here...)

So conclusions we can get from this video is?
*1 he gets sucked into some sort a vortex.
*2 After a screen cut, He appears again after being teleported back to the arena with Alien X holding him.

Now let's get into what the problem with regeneration is for this ""feat"".

*Issue 1, We have no idea how much he actually get "destroyed"
*Issue 2, We have no idea if he even gets damaged....
*Issue 3, We have no idea if he even regenerate, much less by itself.
*Issue 4, Even if it was somehow regeneration, why would Alien X have it?...

Now let's get into what I think may have happened.

Possibility 1, The Vortex we see is Alien X creating a portal towards the arena, that sucks Galactic gladiator into it. It is not uncommon for portal to de-materialize and re-materialize when teleporting in fiction.
Possibility 2, The less likely of my assumptions but still possible. That is that after sucking Galactic Gladiator into the Vortex, Alien X heals or resurrect him. before teleporting back to the arena.
Possibility 3 (just a thought), It may be the area's property.

(The order of the proposals in the order I find the most likely to unlikely.)

But now let's go over why i find regeneration so unlikely.

As mentioned above, we see no real indication of him being damaged, destroyed or regenerate. Only him being sucked in, and him reappearing together with Alien X holding him. And by how Galactic Gladiator is on his knees acting, I would not think he can regenerate from that. I find it much more likely with the information we have been shown, that it was somehow Alien X works. At best if we keep it regeneration, we would need to add a "possible" before it. Since it is by no means confirmed.

Proposal 1 votes

Agree
- @Ghengiroo115 (replace the feat with the hand regeneration one), @SweetDao,
Disagree -
Neutral -

Proposal 2

This one is much simpler a simple rewording.

Be changed to

Why?
Simple, It already says "resistance to" at the start of the tabber, and I am pretty sure the ability isn't stating that Alien X can resist people negating pain?

Proposal 2 votes
Agree
- @57Dev, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Ghengiroo115, @SweetDao,
Disagree -
Neutral -
Proposal 1 seems reasonable.

For proposal 2, I'd say that shouldn't be resistance to pain manipulation/in resistances at all. Resisting Pain is resisting a supernatural ability to induce it, through the manipulation of the senses, mental assault, etc. Having high pain tolerance is a form of stamina instead.

@Reiner04 @Greenshifter @DemonicDude @Firestorm808 @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus your help here would be appreciated.

The problem with "proposal 3", you are essentially asking for an overhaul of the verse. This can't be managed easily on a single thread, requires a lot of discussion, and quite simply, you haven't given supporters time to organize. Moreover, you want in this single revision, with barely any proof (you focused on Alien X, yet also want to revise all other profiles without citing what's bad), to remove everything "not supported" in one fell swoop.

This would be completely unmanageable. I am tempted to close this out of the gate, but will focus on only what's actually cited as problematic in the OP. Leave the overhaul for another time.
Ngl, I phrased it extremley badly, but what I was gonna do was create a thread after this specificly for reorginising refrenecs to important, and active profiles. This means the old profiles that haven't been touched for a long time, will not be effected, and naturally the addon of referneces will take time, it was not meant to be implimented in this thread. Just start the process of it.

For further information I have started working on a Staff thread that I have been giving permission to make and post down the line, I can send you the current version of it if you want.

Proposal 1 seems reasonable.

For proposal 2, I'd say that shouldn't be resistance to pain manipulation/in resistances at all. Resisting Pain is resisting a supernatural ability to induce it, through the manipulation of the senses, mental assault, etc. Having high pain tolerance is a form of stamina instead.
added to the votes

@Reiner04 @Greenshifter @DemonicDude @Firestorm808 @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus your help here would be appreciated.
Thank you for pinging others.

Again I apologise for making the CRT have such a bad phrasing, it was never meant to solve the reference, scan and description problem in one go.....

Even if we consider the return of the galactic gladiator from the black hole a reg feat, it is not mid-godly. A black hole doesn't completely erase what goes into it, it just breaks it down to its atoms or subatomic particles. So that would be de high at most.
Excuse me for asking, but where did you get mid godly from?

Proposal 1 seems reasonable
Just to note that Alien X already have better lvl of regeneration due to Omnitrix anyways making it more of issue of indexing of something informative. I really of mind set that it is highly assertive to say he didn't regenerated after being broken to dust when he was appeared fully healed at the end. If it's possible, can u elaborate or perhaps give ur reasoning why the otherwise makes sense?

Just to note that Alien X already have better lvl of regeneration due to Omnitrix anyways making it more of issue of indexing of something informative. I really of mind set that it is highly assertive to say he didn't regenerated after being broken to dust when he was appeared fully healed at the end. If it's possible, can u elaborate or perhaps give ur reasoning why the otherwise makes sense?
If you are talking about the feat in the OP, it's quite simply an incredibly vague feat that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways. As such, I don't find it enough to claim it was a form of regeneration without anything else.

If there are other feats instead, bring em up, bucko

Oh I forgor to ask. What are the replacement for this feat of Galactic Gladiator? Even if one think it's too vague and regeneration needs to be removed, what it'll be replaced to? I remember ppl creates options/interpretation in such cases and see which option gets accepted (hit time manp stuff and etc). So what being disintegrated to dust and coming back from it off screen will be?
Body creation? Avatar creation? Resurrection?
If you are talking about the feat in the OP, it's quite simply an incredibly vague feat that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways. As such, I don't find it enough to claim it was a form of regeneration without anything else.

If there are other feats instead, bring em up, bucko
Excuse me for asking, but where did you get mid godly from?

Oh I forgor to ask. What are the replacement for this feat of Galactic Gladiator? Even if one think it's too vague and regeneration needs to be removed, what it'll be replaced to? I remember ppl creates options/interpretation in such cases and see which option gets accepted (hit time manp stuff and etc). So what being disintegrated to dust and coming back from it off screen will be?
Body creation? Avatar creation? Resurrection?
Honestly I am unsure, the feat is to vague, and I saw multiable explanations to what could have happened. But since it is to vague it is impossible to give it anything gurranted.

Honestly, what I first thought it was, was completly ridicules so Twilight asked me to remove it from the options, aswell as a few other posibilities that was removed by others...

The problem is again, it is to vague...

Honestly I am unsure, the feat is to vague, and I saw multiable explanations to what could have happened. But since it is to vague it is impossible to give it anything gurranted.

Honestly, what I first thought it was, was completly ridicules so Twilight asked me to remove it from the options, aswell as a few other posibilities that was removed by others...

The problem is again, it is to vague...
Yeah but the feat needs to be listed with the most reasonable interpretation that makes sense. Not everything needs to be shown onscreen. We deduce what makes most sense.

It doesn't have to be listed. People really need to consider the fact, not everything can be reasonably indexed.
I do realise there are abilities that cannot be indexed since they don't exist on wiki. For things that cannot be reasonably deduced using Sagan standard or just looks to vague. We have highly complex unexplained things about hit abilities listed. But is coming back from getting reduced to ashes off screen is really seems to be fit in any other ability that we have but regeneration? The first ever thing that come into my mind is just regeneration. For instance,equating it to some manga statement "you came back after I destroyed ur body to bits", imo even if such scene was off screen but if the feat has happened the only reasonable Conclusion seems to me is that it's regeneration at very single glance.

And that's understandable, I simply disagree because is not clear enough. And anything we try apply to this scene suffers from the same kind of speculation. In the worst case scenario, I'd list it under his transmutation/reality warp and BFR that he can deconstruct a target and incapacitate them, reconstructing them later.

And that's understandable, I simply disagree because is not clear enough. And anything we try apply to this scene suffers from the same kind of speculation. In the worst case scenario, I'd list it under his transmutation/reality warp and BFR that he can deconstruct a target and incapacitate them, reconstructing them later.
Hmmm. Agree to disagree.

I agree with the 1st Proposal, it sort of looks like spaghettification, but it could be a bunch of other stuff, and there's no evidence of regeneration. I also agree with Lephyr about the 2nd Proposal simply being a Stamina Feat.

As for the 3rd Proposal, while I agree that not having scans for any of the abilities is a quality breach, I feel like deleting them so suddenly based on this CRT would be a bit rushed. I would suggest creating another CRT specifically about that issue, that addresses the issue and gives the supporters a chance to go through the profiles and fix it. If they don't, then deleting them would be the next step.

If that’s the case, I believe a “General Celestialsapians Abilities” page would be the way to go. Solves the redundancy issue, and should be very easy to complete if the abilities are on Alien X’s page. A matter of copy + pasting and slight grammatical changes.

Those are my thoughts on proposal 3.

My thoughts on proposal 2 mirror Lephyr’s. That’s stamina, not resistance to pain manip.

Put me down as neutral for proposal 1. Honestly, I don’t really feel comfortable commenting on that with the level of Ben Ten knowledge I have (nonexistent). It could be regen, but it could also be a lot of other things, or nothing. I would be more inclined to comment if there weren’t knowledgeable staff for this verse, but since there are, I think this would be better in their hands.

@Reiner04

Can you link the original thread of the regen determination?
Here.

If Mid-High from the spaghettification is in question, at the very least we have

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

for regenerating a hand.

If Mid-High from the spaghettification is in question, at the very least we have

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

for regenerating a hand.
Sorry, if this sounds rude, but you are missing the point, The main point we are going with is that, it is to vague of a feat to detemind what kind of abilities to give it, since we have no idea what exactly happen, the best we can do is asume.

Also, since you are a supporter of this series, do you have any feats to replace this one with? (one that is or was already accepted?

Sorry, if this sounds rude, but you are missing the point, The main point we are going with is that, it is to vague of a feat to detemind what kind of abilities to give it, since we have no idea what exactly happen, the best we can do is asume.

Also, since you are a supporter of this series, do you have any feats to replace this one with? (one that is or was already accepted?
I don't follow.

We have a clip of the hand regenerating.

I don't follow.

We have a clip of the hand regenerating.

Ohhhh, you were talking about that feat. I was talking about the one we are currently debating...... My bad. But yeah. That will be the feat that replaces it. But yeah, his hand regenerating will be a decent replacement.

Since proposal 1 and 2, has been accepted and grace period has ended, I will now request it to be open so I can implment the changes.

I thank everyone here for contributing to the discussion, and will ask it to be closed when the impliments of proposal 1 and 2 are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back