• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am currently going through this, and have found a few issues, Will go over them in multiple posts and sections.

First of
The other animatronics are afraid of Freddy (PDF pages 136 and 193)
The 2nd reference doesn't prove that it is Freddy, as there is no mention of him, or real visual references that can prove it is him. SO I think this is far from enough to get a solid rating.

Second
This is normal Freddy, not Golden Freedy....

The rest of the Michivious section seems fine, but I will look over each section with the scans, with a separate comment each due to time issues.

The 2nd reference doesn't prove that it is Freddy, as there is no mention of him, or real visual references that can prove it is him. SO I think this is far from enough to get a solid rating.
It doesn't prove it's him, I'll admit, but Freddy's eyes glow white more than the other characters in FNAF 1 and Freddy's by far the most stealthy, so I'm pretty sure it's implied.
This is normal Freddy, not Golden Freedy....
Text says 252 but the link says 253. Just scroll up
Yeah, that's my bad. I'll fix it when I get the chance.
Same with this.
Also, Ligthsoul, add the 9-B upgrade to the OP
Will do when I get the chance.

I hate to say it, but would this mean that the animatronics would still be 9-C and Foxy would be "9-B via hook"?
I believe the animatronics would at least downscale, Foxy's hook does similar damage to Ralph than the animatronics normally do, so it should be partially comparable

I believe the animatronics would at least downscale, Foxy's hook does similar damage to Ralph than the animatronics normally do, so it should be partially comparable
I guess you could argue that since Ralph survived Foxy mauling him with his hook for a bit that the animatronics scale since they can kill Ralph with individual attacks?

Guys, should we put the names of the animatronics of which we do know their name in the name section? Like, Freddy and Gabriel, Foxy and Fritz, Susie and Chica, Jeremy and Bonnie, Charlie and Puppet, Elizabeth and Circus Baby, and (once GF's MS gets accepted) Cassidy & likely Dave and Golden Freddy

Guys, should we put the names of the animatronics of which we do know their name in the name section? Like, Freddy and Gabriel, Foxy and Fritz, Susie and Chica, Jeremy and Bonnie, Charlie and Puppet, Elizabeth and Circus Baby, and (once GF's MS gets accepted) Cassidy & likely Dave and Golden Freddy
If they aren't already there, then yeah

Actually, I wouldn't put Dave, but everything else should be fine

For the reader to get the canon ending, Ralph has to get Bronwen's phone and then die to Golden Freddy, who mght be the one who tells him that Coppelia is safe

From then on, Ralph keeps the phone despite the reader starting a new route

Possible Time Manipulation by Golden Freddy?

For the reader to get the canon ending, Ralph has to get Bronwen's phone and then die to Golden Freddy, who mght be the one who tells him that Coppelia is safe

From then on, Ralph keeps the phone despite the reader starting a new route

Possible Time Manipulation by Golden Freddy?
Really doubt it. This seems more like a game mechanic brought to a book. Similar things happen in videogames in the rogue-like genre, where you can unlock things that affect future runs, but it's chopped down to game mechanics. The same would happen here.

For example:

Really doubt it. This seems more like a game mechanic brought to a book. Similar things happen in videogames in the rogue-like genre, where you can unlock things that affect future runs, but it's chopped down to game mechanics. The same would happen here.
so,book mechanics?
this is new.

Back