• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Freddy Fazbear-0
"Gwhahahahaha!" Freddy Fazbear

BonnieRender
"Might as well 'face' the facts. You were always destined to fail." Bonnie

ChicaBody
"Come closer. Let us smile together." Chica

Kisspng-five-nights-at-freddy-s-4-five-nights-at-freddy-s-nightmare-foxy-5ac86c4b5d63d8.9109798815230843633825
"Yar-har-har-har! Never underestimate the cunning of a pirate! Or a fox for that matter!" Foxy

Who will Win?
Free-For-All

Bloodthirsty

Knows each other Abilities and Weakness

Arena: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (FNAF 1)

Freddy Fazbear: 1

Bonnie: 0

Chica: 0

Foxy: 7

Last edited:
Speed is pretty much the same through out all the animatronics though, Foxy just shows it more. That said, ignoring complicated possession, Foxy due to having actual sharp weapons (teeth and hook).

Bonnie due to him not caring about the laws of the universe Foxy FRA

Are battle Royale style matches able to be added?

Soupywolf5 said:
Bonnie due to him not caring about the laws of the universe Foxy FRA
Are battle Royale style matches able to be added?
1. Bonnie did what?

2. Yes, battle royales are allowed

I'm like 99% sure that it was a joke, but Scott once actually said something about Bonnie not caring about the laws of the universe, and that he bends space-time to teleport in the first game or something like that. Once again I'm positive it was just a joke though

I found it! Here Scott jokes that Bonnie doesn't abide by the rules of Space, Time, or Physics (So a little different from what I said)

unpopular opinion? freddy cause intelligance so he should know weak points of animatronics...luckily enough we didnt have golden freddy or goldy stomps due to novels and his mega head from fnaf 2

Bold text

[I]inHeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
The novels really don't give Golden Freddy anything, and while Freddy is likely the smartest, it really isn't by much.[/I]
i said about the novels because in the silver eyes i says all the animatronics:freddy,bonnie,chica and foxy all stop frozen with golden freddy nearby
text:"As Freddy Fazbear and his cohorts come to life and attack the teenagers aggresively, they end up in the main room, where they proceed to preform a circle around them, and as they are about to lunge, all four of them stop in place, Golden Freddy now standing in the corner, revealing he had the power to stop them from hurting his friends."

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Bold text
Wonder what power that would be, could just be the other animatronics just don't do things Michael doesn't want them to do. Besides, just by looking at that it doesn't seem to say if it would stop the canon animatronics from attacking, rather specifically the novel versions.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Bold text
Wonder what power that would be, could just be the other animatronics just don't do things Michael doesn't want them to do. Besides, just by looking at that it doesn't seem to say if it would stop the canon animatronics from attacking, rather specifically the novel versions.
he actually does it in silver eyes graphic novel while the animatronics are running at charlie and her friends carlton sees golden freddy and looks back at the animatronics the animatronics stopped without moving after charlie springlocks afton after that then animatronics could move

NECROMANCY!!!!

foxy FRA because it really is the only one with more relevant options for attack than the other animatronics, in addition to his mouth being bigger it would be able to cause more damage to the other pizzeria robots

Back