• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any other staff members than Jasonsith and I helped out in this thread?

Can somebody write a post with easy to understand explanations regarding what we currently need to evaluate here please?

Can somebody write a post with easy to understand explanations regarding what we currently need to evaluate here please?
New calcs have been posted that bump the Low 6-Bs of the verse to High 6-B and there's contention on how the actual calc for the 6-Bs could be interptred to be High 6-A. The profiles on the wiki also don't acknowledge the fact Ken and the rest of the characters get multiple times stronger in the span of a few arcs.

New calcs have been posted that bump the Low 6-Bs of the verse to High 6-B and there's contention on how the actual calc for the 6-Bs could be interptred to be High 6-A. The profiles on the wiki also don't acknowledge the fact Ken and the rest of the characters get multiple times stronger in the span of a few arcs.
Thank you.

@Jasonsith @SamanPatou @Ogurtsow

Your help would be appreciated here.

We should also look at the DeviantArt stuff, like looking at that Goten Sho calc on DA with both a low end and high end but we use Jasonsith's timeframes, not to mention the DA calcs for the nukes and Soryu Tenra

We should also look at the DeviantArt stuff, like looking at that Goten Sho calc on DA with both a low end and high end but we use Jasonsith's timeframes, not to mention the DA calcs for the nukes and Soryu Tenra
Some people at DA has a calc on the nukes and Soryu Tenra?

Maybe I overlooked post me the link thanks - even if I am relatively too busy to use my desktop to do a proper review.

Some people at DA has a calc on the nukes and Soryu Tenra?

Maybe I overlooked post me the link thanks - even if I am relatively too busy to use my desktop to do a proper review.

Actually...

So the guy on DA who made a calc for Jagi's nukes as well as one for Soryu Tenra remade them and, well...

The new Jagi nuke calc he used basically uses the fact that those nukes vaporized the Earth's oceans (although he used a slightly lower value for vaporizing the oceans), and then used the area of one nuke's explosion compared to the area of the Earth to calculate the number of nukes needed to vaporize all the oceans (1030 nukes), and got a value of...over 700 teratons.

Yeah.

And he actually used a lower value calc than what we use for vaporizing the oceans, so the true value is actually around 825 teratons.

I would call bull, but it honestly makes sense considering how we already scale Kaioh to the nukes vaporizing the oceans already, so context wise the power of one nuke scaling to the vaporization of the oceans is valid. Power-wise consistency is an entirely different story.

As for the Soryu Tenra calc remake, the low-end of 6.83 teratons isn't too much higher from what he got in his earlier Soryu Tenra calc (5.24 teratons), but the high-end is an impressive High 6-B+ at 636.53 teratons, so just short of 6-A baseline (and considering how casually Kasumi did this, it could upscale to baseline 6-a [760 teratons] since the multiplier is only about 1.19x. And keep in mind this was BoS Kasumi so he'd probably scale to BoS Ken.

So yeah, if either the first calc or the high-end of the 2nd calc are accepted, BoS Ken would get a HUGE buff.

Post in thread 'Raoh High 6-A Tier Revision' https://vsbattles.com/threads/raoh-high-6-a-tier-revision.134114/post-4750993

Got it. I will give a short comment despite my work status rn.

Well, any nukes will make some water vaporise and we do not know how many nukes are there in total to make how much chunks of water vaporise.

We do know that one nuke has a fireball blast radius and that Jagi tanked it (likely so does Toki). So the previous methods that I already calculated and evaluated should remain in use.

For the Soryu Tenra feat, that is a new cloud splitting feat. So I will go through it some time later.

Post in thread 'Raoh High 6-A Tier Revision' https://vsbattles.com/threads/raoh-high-6-a-tier-revision.134114/post-4750993

Got it. I will give a short comment despite my work status rn.

Well, any nukes will make some water vaporise and we do not know how many nukes are there in total to make how much chunks of water vaporise.

We do know that one nuke has a fireball blast radius and that Jagi tanked it (likely so does Toki). So the previous methods that I already calculated and evaluated should remain in use.

For the Soryu Tenra feat, that is a new cloud splitting feat. So I will go through it some time later.
I dunno about the nuke stuff.

I mean, we currently use that stuff for the Kaioh statement, so why not use it for the nukes as well. THe context of both feats is basically the same.

Thank you for helping out, Jasonsith. It is very appreciated.

I dunno about the nuke stuff.

I mean, we currently use that stuff for the Kaioh statement, so why not use it for the nukes as well. THe context of both feats is basically the same.
To be honest, that yield from the "statement" should always affix a "possibly" next to it.

I shall talk what really is pending:

1. Well, a new feat of Kenshiro splitting clouds when defeating Kaioh is there. Needs to be calculated and evaluated.
2. Evaluate yield of that Gotten Sho feat from another perspective
The video
(Silvervigilant found that the video came from something called Hokuto no Ken- Legend of Heroes, it's a CG 3D short which covers Kenshiro and Raoh's final battle. "Different" from the anime this one was writen by both Buronson and Tetsuo Hara (the manga original creators) which gives more credibility, and we also can see the feat from a different perspective, however Silvervigilant is not saying that we should give this priority over the manga, since the manga is the primary canon.)
3. Possible reevaluation of Soryu Tenra feat
And compare to any existing calculation of such feat

Findings by me:
1. The alleged 3.33 X multiplier from Tenryu Kokyu Hou may not be a legit multiplier.
2. Jagi's nuke feat is not changed by the new DA calculation.
3. Nothing seems to change from the manga Gotten Sho feat. The only thing to change is to cross out the multipliers and add a multiplier debunk statement as a separate statement.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, @Jasonsith . I trust your sense of judgement regarding what we should do here.

If you need help from other calc group members, feel free to summon a few of them.

Also, animated adaptions that closely follow the original manga can usually be used for clarifications for feats according to our rules, and if they are written by the original manga creators, that is obviously a bonus.

For now, the 54.6 teraton one.

The "original" accepted yield is 429583760.6 ton TNT (Mountain) and a later upgrade with biggest assumption I can accept brings in 5.34031E+11 tons TNT (Large Island).

The 54.6 teraton TNT yield comes from a discarded calculation assumption that was crossed out with an explanation why to discard such - whose reason was somehow neglected and later accepted because this "brings up a bigger number" and some people believed the cloud distance and height go way beyond what I see the author intends to be from the drawings and the setting and what a real life cloud can form.

Last edited:

The "original" accepted yield is 429583760.6 ton TNT (Mountain) and a later upgrade with biggest assumption I can accept brings in 5.34031E+11 tons TNT (Large Island).

The 54.6 teraton TNT yield comes from a discarded calculation assumption that was crossed out with an explanation why to discard such - whose reason was somehow neglected and later accepted because this "brings up a bigger number" and some people believed the cloud distance and height go way beyond what I see the author intends to be from the drawings and the setting and what a real life cloud can form.
As I already said, in the previous FoTNS CRT, @CloverDragon03 said that he accepted the 54.6 teraton calc which is why we chose it.

This does not mean that it is right, but it is the one we're using right now.

So has there been any progress with the required work here?

Also, were the FotNS characters all properly revised to separate their general and combat intelligences earlier?

So has there been any progress with the required work here?

Also, were the FotNS characters all properly revised to separate their general and combat intelligences earlier?
I separated the intelligences for Raoh and Kasumi, not sure about the others.

Okay. Can you check through ALL of the FotNS characters, and correct them when necessary, please? Or would you be willing and able to properly handle it, Jasonsith?

Okay. Can you check through ALL of the FotNS characters, and correct them when necessary, please? Or would you be willing and able to properly handle it, Jasonsith?

The Intelligence part... I shall tackle that tomorrow.

The AP revamp part... it will take a while because I will be lacking quality time for the coming weeks (I mean, really crunching on some math instead of talking bluffs).

Yes, thank you very much for helping out, Jasonsith.

Again...
The AP revamp part... it will take a while because I will be lacking quality time for the coming weeks (I mean, really crunching on some math instead of talking bluffs).

(Again, easy works, more visible feats mean quicker calculations.
And real life work really stack up as the city's recovery speed is worse than expected but the net staff loss of my firm means I am just busier than before.)

Okay, no problem at all, and sorry about being forgetful.

Please tell us here when you have had the time to do some work for this revision.

Kenshiro - Need to remove Existence Erasure.

Shin - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Raoh - Need to remove Existence Erasure, also based on the new scaling he should be fully Multi-Continent level at 100%.

Jagi - Should remain the same.

Toki - Need to be upgraded to Country level+ and Multi-Continent level.

Amiba - Should remain the same.

Ryuken - Need to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Kaioh - Should remain the same.

Hyoh - SNeed to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Han - Need to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Shachi - Need to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Falco - Need to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Souther - Need to be upgraded to Large Country level.

Rei - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Yuda - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Shu - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Fudou - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Juza - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Ryuga - Need to be upgraded to Country level+.

Ein - Need to be upgraded to possibly Country level+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back