• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody here explain the full context here regarding why 30% pre-seals Ken would scale to 849 petatons please?
Ken while using 30% of his power is shown to tank a blast from the very same aura that was stated to be able to perform the 849 petatons a few pages earlier, he gets roughed up, but he can still fight afterwards

It's not some out of the blue scaling, Ken was already stated to be able to destroy the world prior to this feat

Last edited:
Also, some food for thought, the bunker Ken busted down was supposedly designed to survive H-Bombs, which can be around 1000 times more powerful than regular nukes, meaning that it was supposed to tank a bomb with a yield around 1000 times higher than the one Jagi took, which is a Continental feat

That seems to use chain-scaling from the real world in an unreliable manner. Real world hydrogen bombs are nowhere near the 6-A level.

Not to mention, some of the outputs of Raoh's Goten Sho on the first assorted feats page go up to Multi-continent level, I'm just not sure if we ever agreed which one to use.

Btw, if 30% Ken is 849.677 petatons, then 100% Ken and full power Kaioh are both 2.832 exatons.

Last edited:
Not to mention, some of the outputs of Raoh's Goten Sho on the first assorted feats page go up to Multi-continent level, I'm just not sure if we ever agreed which one to use.
for some reason it was decided to go with the lowest possible end for pretty much every feat, so the Mountain end was accepted, which still baffles me to this day, tbh

Yeah, we still don't have a good accepted result for that cloud feat, and the Goten Sho calc being lowballed is absolute bull IMO.

Also, we mustn't forget to add that Raoh, Kasumi, and Toki are Extraordinary Geniuses just like Kenshiro (like in that doc of their skills).

Can you link to the calculation(s) that you consider overly lowballed please?

From here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rted_Feats#Raoh_Punches_some_Clouds_Extension

They just took the lowest calc (which was 429 megatons) without even deciding to see if a mid-end or high-end calc was likely/likelier to have been the best calc.

And here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...nd_Falco_split_a_massive_cloud_in_their_fight

They never chose which value to use, but they divided the KE by 2 even though Ken was the one who threw the punch and Falco did nothing but get hit, so it makes no sense to attribute half of the feat to Falco

From here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rted_Feats#Raoh_Punches_some_Clouds_Extension

They just took the lowest calc (which was 429 megatons) without even deciding to see if a mid-end or high-end calc was likely/likelier to have been the best calc.

And here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...nd_Falco_split_a_massive_cloud_in_their_fight

They never chose which value to use, but they divided the KE by 2 even though Ken was the one who threw the punch and Falco did nothing but get hit, so it makes no sense to attribute half of the feat to Falco
@Migue79 @DemonGodMitchAubin @KLOL506

Do you think that any higher calculation result for this might be acceptable than what you decided earlier?

I know that not all of the reforms have been agreed on, but I can make the High 6-A edits for Kaioh and 2nd-series Kenshiro (and whoever scales to them) now if that's ok.

Do you think that any higher calculation result for this might be acceptable than what you decided earlier?

I just want to make sure that you are certain about this. I trust your senses of judgement.

I know that not all of the reforms have been agreed on, but I can make the High 6-A edits for Kaioh and 2nd-series Kenshiro (and whoever scales to them) now if that's ok.
Can somebody remind me about what we have decided here so far please?

I don't know the true context of the feat and I was given like 20 different versions in my initial eval, can someone make an argument for which end is more accurate

Thank you for helping out.

I wiuld appreciate if the knowledgeable members here help Mitch out with this.

Same reasoning as DemonGod, but the pilar feat sems to be consistently Class 5.

I'll prolly be able to evaluate them tomorrow, there's so many values.

I don't know the true context of the feat and I was given like 20 different versions in my initial eval, can someone make an argument for which end is more accurate
I think the most accurate end is the Country+ end of the version that takes 1/34th of a second as a timeframe. First off, it's the mid end when it comes to the cloud's height which, imho, should make it the prefered one by default, 200 meters is literally the lowest height ever recorded for a cumulous, it makes no sense to give such an extrordinary value, it's much safer to say that it places in the 2100 meters range.
For the timeframe I say 1/34th of a second is preferable because come on, a peak human speed for Raoh's punch? It's shown constantly that every single character casually strikes at FTE speeds, why would Raoh's most powerful attack not fall at least in this category? And I guess you could say that this same argument makes 1/220th of a second a more accurate timeframe, but I think 1/34th is safer

I think the most accurate end is the Country+ end of the version that takes 1/34th of a second as a timeframe. First off, it's the mid end when it comes to the cloud's height which, imho, should make it the prefered one by default, 200 meters is literally the lowest height ever recorded for a cumulous, it makes no sense to give such an extrordinary value, it's much safer to say that it places in the 2100 meters range.
For the timeframe I say 1/34th of a second is preferable because come on, a peak human speed for Raoh's punch? It's shown constantly that every single character casually strikes at FTE speeds, why would Raoh's most powerful attack not fall at least in this category? And I guess you could say that this same argument makes 1/220th of a second a more accurate timeframe, but I think 1/34th is safer
I 100% agree

Honestly, IMO the 1/220th of a second works just as fine considering the insane speed of who we're talking about, and the context of the feat.

On a side note, it'd actually make the 829 petatons for the top-tiers make more sense, considering how Raoh did this feat with virtually no power.

Last edited:
Also, what calc should we use for the Kenshiro-Falco feat? And remember that we are not dividing it by 2 since Falco did not contribute to the feat, he only tanked it.

Also, which Kasumi Kenshiro cloud-splitting feat would be better, the 341 gigaton one or the 5.24 teraton one (since Jasonsith rejected the 579.1 teraton one)?

Also, just out of curiosity I took both of the Soryu Tenra calcs and made the timeframe just 1 second (which could be possible since the clouds parted basically instantaneously), and I got Large Country Level for one of them and Country+ Level for the other calc.

@DemonGodMitchAubin @KLOL506

Also, if the 1/220th of a second is accepted for Raoh's feat (which IMO it should, since it is clearly possible for Raoh to have done the feat at this speed), then a fully-healthy Raoh should be a baseline High 6-A, since the 3.117 petaton cloud-splitting feat was done with basically no power left, so multiplying it by 1.423 times to get the baseline of 4.435 petatons is incredibly reasonable.

Last edited:
BTW, the globe nuke feat would have to be redone using the new curvature formula. DemonGodMitchAubin did it at my behest IIRC, it's on the blog.

I'm working on one last version of the Raoh feat, this time only accounting for the hole.

BTW, the globe nuke feat would have to be redone using the new curvature formula. DemonGodMitchAubin did it at my behest IIRC, it's on the blog.

I'm working on one last version of the Raoh feat, this time only accounting for the hole.
why only the hole?

why only the hole?
Originally I used the radius of the entire cloud in accordance with how Amelia did it herself did but this is what Jasonsith had to say about that:

"Reason for declination: The logic behind the calculations is horrible.
1. He tries to argue that Raoh punches a bigger hole in an instant when it is seen only a small hole is being punched through.

The claim light shines upon the ground etc does not mean the whole cloud is punched away.

2. His calculated cloud distance from ground is much higher than what normally able to form.

Since KE = 0.5 m v^2, the combination of errors by KLOL will inflate the yields a lot.

There can be other issues I am just listing two that immediately bug me."

So, I chose the hole instead.

Last edited:
I think it's extremely important to calc Souther's feat, as it would give a clear scaling to people of his level without having to massively upscale from Jagi or downscale from Raoh

Re-reading the Hyoh vs Ken fight, I think it's also quite clear that Hyoh after obtaining his matouki and awakening the blood of Hokuto scales above Kaioh. Ken beat him casually at 30% power before lifting his seals

Upon obtaining his matouki, it's noted that Hyoh's is the same as Kaioh's, Kaioh was sure that Hyoh was superior to Ken and would kill him, despite calling Ken "a worthy opponent" a few pages prior. Hyoh then goes on to unlock the "infinite power" of the Hokuto main lineage, the same power that terrorises Kaioh, who claims that "no matter how strong I get, I'm afraid of that unlimited potential".
Ken low-diffs Matouki Hyoh while at 30%, being FTE to him and being able to send him flying with casual punches. When Hyoh unlocks his potential, he's stated and shown as being equal to 30% Ken, but he himself claims that Ken would have defeated him regardless.

1. Could I have a link to that new feat?

2. But Raoh split more than just the hole, that's the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back