• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Jukei statement, makes Kaioh scale above the nuclear destruction in HNK's world, and we know that the nuclear destruction vaporized all the water in the world aside from the sea of Japan, which is basically the same as vaporizing all of the world's water: 829 petatons

So this solidly puts the god tiers in the 6-A range
Okay. That seems far more reliable then.

Well in the wordpress, the calc for Soryu Tenra done by Kasumi at 579 teratons seems pretty legit, and the quick speed of 1 second seems reasonable, if a bit on the high side, so that multiplied by 10/3 is 1.93 petatons, or 6-A.
We need any such calculations placed in a blog in our wiki and then evaluated by our calc group members.

Thank you very much for your help. What DragonGamer accepted can probably be applied then.

this feat could be interesting
Agreed.

@Jasonsith Sorry to ask so much of you, but could you look at Souther parting the clouds?

Also, could you possibly analyze the splitting of clouds aside from the hole in both of the Raoh cloud splitting feats (both of them).

Lastly Jason, would you mind looking at that 579.1 teraton Soryu Tenra feat from here? You can ignore most of the other stuff since a lot of it is bad multipliers.

this feat could be interesting
Agreed.

@Jasonsith Sorry to ask so much of you, but could you look at Souther parting the clouds?

Also, could you possibly analyze the splitting of clouds aside from the hole in both of the Raoh cloud splitting feats (both of them).

Lastly Jason, would you mind looking at that 579.1 teraton Soryu Tenra feat from here? You can ignore most of the other stuff since a lot of it is bad multipliers.
@Jasonsith

Thank you very much for all of your help Jasonsith.

Is somebody willing to properly apply what has been accepted here then?

That is too much assumptions. Even using a wrong model on "creating clouds". Rejected
Valid. What about Souther's cloud calc?

Also, like @Twellas commented in the assorted feats page, we should probably use the KE for Kaioh's cloud feat since the manga shows the clouds distorting.

Thank you very much for your help. What DragonGamer accepted can probably be applied then.
I've changed my mind on one of the feats thanks to some information provided to me. KE looks good for the cloud feat instead of CAPE, as the manga leans more to KE

In my mind his FTL is not yet accepted.
But the multi continent yield should be accepted - just who scale to that.

@Jasonsith What do you think about this Goten Sho calc, and which of the 2 Kasumi cloud feats do you think is better, 5.24 teratons or 341 gigatons?

Whether we would have a tier for Thouther and anyone who tags him for that particular tier, or another key for game Raoh or whatever... Nice to hear that but I am busy IRL (and doing rigorous calc is more demanding than shoot posting around) so throw that to calc request thread thanks.

1. @Twellas Excellent doc, I personally agree with all of it, especially with all the big boys being "Extraordinary Geniuses". I'm surprised Kasumi Kenshiro isn't one already given his intelligence showings.

2. @Jasonsith @Antvasima Do you think the 849 petatons scales to a restrained 30% Kaioh (the one that stomped Kenshiro in their first fight) or the Full-power Kaioh?

Regardless of which one, downscaling (if there is any) will be complicated, since 30% Kaioh >>> Kenshiro at the time, so downscaling from that will be tricky.

3. Lastly, which of the 2 Soryu Tenra calcs should we accept, the 5.24 teratons or the 341 gigatons?

Last edited:
Do you think the 849 petatons scales to a restrained 30% Kaioh (the one that stomped Kenshiro in their first fight) or the Full-power Kaioh?
I think it's base Kaioh, as in the scene right after Juukei's statement Kaioh's matouki tears a hole through his armor, clearly implying that the Kaioh Juukei is refering to is the same we're seeing.

I'd argue that 30% pre-seals Ken already scales to the Multi-Continental statement, as it's stated that Kaioh's matouki was being amped by his hatred of Hokuto, and Ken straight up tanked a matouki strike while at 30%, suffering relatively low damage. Let's also not forget that Ken was being havily chi-drained throughout the whole thing

I also wanted to talk about this concept of everyone related to Hokuto having Tentry Kokyu Oh, well, they shouldn't, it's expressly stated to be an Hokuto Shinken only technique and no non-Shinken Hokuto user has ever displayed it. During their second fight Kaioh is stroger simply because he gre stronger and was in a place that amped him

Last edited:
Also, if all of you agree, I would proceed to implement the Skill-related changes I proposed in my doc
Can you write a summary of the suggested changes please?
1. @Twellas Excellent doc, I personally agree with all of it, especially with all the big boys being "Extraordinary Geniuses". I'm surprised Kasumi Kenshiro isn't one already given his intelligence showings.
Extraordinary Genius seems fine for Kenshiro at least. I do not know about the intelligence feats for the others.
2. @Jasonsith @Antvasima Do you think the 849 petatons scales to a restrained 30% Kaioh (the one that stomped Kenshiro in their first fight) or the Full-power Kaioh?
I do not know. Please explain the circumstances.
3. Lastly, which of the 2 Soryu Tenra calcs should we accept, the 5.24 teratons or the 341 gigatons?
If there are two calculations for the same feat, I will need to ask a few calc group members to compare them, and decide which one that seems more reliable to use.

I think it's base Kaioh, as in the scene right after Juukei's statement Kaioh's matouki tears a hole through his armor, clearly implying that the Kaioh Juukei is refering to is the same we're seeing.

I'd argue that 30% pre-seals Ken already scales to the Multi-Continental statement, as it's stated that Kaioh's matouki was being amped by his hatred of Hokuto, and Ken straight up tanked a matouki strike while at 30%, suffering relatively low damage. Let's also not forget that Ken was being havily chi-drained throughout the whole thing

I also wanted to talk about this concept of everyone related to Hokuto having Tentry Kokyu Oh, well, they shouldn't, it's expressly stated to be an Hokuto Shinken only technique and no non-Shinken Hokuto user has ever displayed it. During their second fight Kaioh is stroger simply because he gre stronger and was in a place that amped him
That seems to make sense to me.

If 30% pre-seals Ken scales to 849 petatons, then 100% Kaioh and 100% Kenshiro are each 2.83 exatons.

Exaton-level Kenshiro. I never thought I'd see the day.

If 30% pre-seals Ken scales to 849 petatons, then 100% Kaioh and 100% Kenshiro are each 2.83 exatons.

Exaton-level Kenshiro. I never thought I'd see the day.
I meant, what are the arguments for each option?

I also think that someone needs to calc Kasumi's lifiting strength feat that @Twellas presented

" Kasumi casually holds up a huge ass Iron ball along with a big ass staff while being 30% and life-drained (the guys holding said weapons are ridiculously huge, here's a pannel that shows Kasumi right next to them "
Would you happen to have a better picture for the second link? I'm sending this to the calc request thread and someone asked if there was a better picture for the 2nd link so that they could get a measurement of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back