• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, should we change the thread title from "Fist of the North Star Speed Upgrade" to "Fist of the North Star General CRT"? We have clearly discussed more changes on the FOTNS verse than just speed.

Should we start to discuss on drafting / regrouping some abilities of touki practitioner (Hokuto/Nanto/Gento) into one page? Quite a handful of touki practitioners seem to share common powers and abilities.

Huh my crappy PC keeps erasing my findings on the that movie final feat.
And yes some other calc group member is tuning with me on some other data and findings to be accepted.

btw wher did you find Souten no Ken Regenesis to read ?
here
First, should we change the thread title from "Fist of the North Star Speed Upgrade" to "Fist of the North Star General CRT"? We have clearly discussed more changes on the FOTNS verse than just speed.
Yeah, I think we should
Should we start to discuss on drafting / regrouping some abilities of touki practitioner (Hokuto/Nanto/Gento) into one page? Quite a handful of touki practitioners seem to share common powers and abilities.

possibly yes, maybe making a whole "touki" page would be best, given that there's some nuance with the Ryuuken practicioners

In the same chapter where the deconstruction happens, rage causes Kasumi to temporarily grow in size. Such a size would probably classify for Large Size 0, given that he becomes significantly bigger than 1182, who's more than twice as tall as Kasumi. This also translates into Rage Powers, which basically every character should have

Last edited:
Yeah it's a clear destruction even though Kasumi used the Hokuto Ujo Mosho Ha, a attack that originally did not have that effect
probably because it was used in Toki's non-lethal, armonious combat style, Kasumi isn't quite like that. Also the effects are quite different, Toki's gives pleasure whereas Kasumi's simply removes pain, it's entirely possible that Toki developed a more merciful version of this technique

Last edited:
That seems fine. I will do so.

Off the top of my head, Touki should give the users: Empathic Manipulation, Fear inducement, Astral Projection, Levitation, Telekinesis, Air Manipulation, Power Nullification, Space manipulation, Analytical Prediction, Energy Projection, Forcefield creation and Extrasensory Perception. Am I missing something?

probably because it was used in Toki's non-lethal, armonious combat style, Kasumi isn't quite like that. Also the effects are quite different, Toki's gives pleasure whereas Kasumi's simply removes pain, it's entirely possible that Toki developed a more merciful version of this technique
Yeah, makes sense

the eventual Hokuto Shinken page should also have an explaination of all pressure points and how they work

If you agree, I would also add some stuff to Ken's stamina section, such as the fact that long with his stamina, he can also fully recover from near-death levels of fatigue in the span of a single page (a few seconds tops) and that he scales to Hyoh, who defeated an entire army while mortally wounded

the eventual Hokuto Shinken page should also have an explanation of all pressure points and how they work
Sounds interesting.
Just, on that page and the precedent draft page, mark which ability comes from which chapter of which media (manga/anime). Thanks.
Once the draft page gets approved, all Touki users (including Hokuto Shin Ken, Hokuto Sanka Ken, Nanto Sei Ken and Gento Kō Ken) will have their links directed there.

Just, on that page and the precedent draft page, mark which ability comes from which chapter of which media (manga/anime). Thanks.
oh, jeez, that's gonna take a while, but I'll do my best.

I'll first work on the Touki abilities and then we should work together on the Hokuto Shinken page, because it's a much more complex endevour.

Any progress in regards to the approval of the calcs? What about my stamina proposal? Can it be added?

Holy ****, the results for the 2100 meter cloud height/thickness is insane. Granted I used only 2000 meters which we generally use for nimbostratus clouds but eh.

But yeah, IMHO, that's the one we should take at the very least (The 2100 meter end) since the clouds are super massive and dark, which qualify for being nimbostratus (Which has a starting point of 2000 meters).

Last edited:
If we take the 2100 meters end, I'm pretty sure the verse is gonna be upgraded Ap-wise, since the feat scales to pre-seals 30% Ken

If we take the 2100 meters end, I'm pretty sure the verse is gonna be upgraded Ap-wise, since the feat scales to pre-seals 30% Ken
Yeah we definitely should take the 2100m end at the very least, the cloud qualifies for it via sheer size and its color, 200 meter thickness for such a massive cloud like this is way too low. Basically, the manga scans here should take priority over the anime scene (As we don't use anime scenes unless they are shown to be a perfect one-to-one replica of the feat in the manga, and even the clouds have to look the same as in the source material, or else it doesn't count). It's also too low to assume that the clouds were a mere 200 meters away from the ground, that would mean that the clouds are merely a skyscraper's worth of height away from Raoh.

Last edited:
Yeah we definitely should take the 2100m end at the very least, the cloud qualifies for it via sheer size and its color, 200 meter thickness for such a massive cloud like this is way too low. Basically, the manga scans here should take priority over the anime scene (As we don't use anime scenes unless they are shown to be a perfect one-to-one replica of the feat in the manga, and even the clouds have to look the same as in the source material, or else it doesn't count). It's also too low to assume that the clouds were a mere 200 meters away from the ground, that would mean that the clouds are merely a skyscraper's worth of height away from Raoh.
here you can clearly see that the clouds are much higheer up than fallen skyscrapers, also, Ryaku and his crew are like on a mountain cliff and we can see that the clouds are nowhere near them

here you can clearly see that the clouds are much higheer up than fallen skyscrapers, also, Ryaku and his crew are like on a mountain cliff and we can see that the clouds are nowhere near them
Solidifies my claim even further.

For Raoh's stuff, go with Case 2 at the very least.

Yeah since most people have agreed on using the mid end calc for Raoh, i think the only thing left to be discussed is the thousands punches using a FTE timeframe, after that we should be able to apply the changes.

I think it's best to have the calc evaluated before we apply anything. Also, we need to work on that Touki page. Can you guys find anything I haven't listed?

I think it's best to have the calc evaluated before we apply anything. Also, we need to work on that Touki page. Can you guys find anything I haven't listed?
I mean, I am an honorary calc member after all so my words do mean something xD

Anyway, I did the math myself in my head using Jasonsith's methods, mathematically I see no issues so far, regardless of what end you go with, but I'd still go with Case 2.

Last edited:
Also for the pillar lifting feats and boulder lifting feats, I'm pretty sure they have identical manga scans which would result in slightly higher LS values, I think (Especially Jagi since we have his pillar lifting feat from the manga on the profile), maybe try that out as well? You could try to find the manga scans by cross-referencing them with the Episode number and the chapter number they adapt.

KLOL506's evaluation should probably be fine, as long as it was done within the blog itself, yes.

In that case, I'd wait for Jason to have his say, discuss the finer details of the feats (like which interpretation to pick for the Zongwu feat) and then we can add everything

KLOL506's evaluation should probably be fine, as long as it was done within the blog itself, yes.
I did it within the blog, yes, but only for the Raoh Cloud splitting feat, the rest of the feats I don't have much knowledge on so I'll let the others take care of it for now.

Okay. No problem.

Tell me here when I should ask some other calc group members to evaluate the calculations.

Actually, now that I check, I found some issues with the Raoh splitting calc (Specifically the hole portion of the calc). I'll explain using an image.

Last edited:

OK, so this is the conclusion that I came up with upon observing the image.

Both Amelia and Jasonsith wrongly assumed that the blue line in my picture (Green in their picture, it extends from the hole's center to the bottom left of the scan where the clouds disappear into the horizon, Amelia calc'd it to be 9500 meters). This blue line is actually the radius of the entire dark cloud, this is not the altitude between the cloud's bottom and the ground. Prolly Amelia wanted to write it that way but mixed up the words, because the 9500 meter value is then used as the radius for the volume assuming that Raoh's punch split the entire cloud in later scans and didn't just end at that one hole (Which looks to be that way to me according to the scans that Twellas gives me, since after the punch the sky rapidly clears up, but further confirmation from Twellas would be nice).

Second, the actual cloud thickness (Green line) is and must remain 2000 meters (Or 4000 meters depending on what end of the nimbostratus you choose, IDK why Jasonsith is assuming that it's wrong to assume that cloud to be 25000 meters in thickness when I never meant it to be that way nor does the 25000 meter value have anything to do with the actual thickness or volume of the cloud).

Third, the true distance from the ground to the cloud bottom was never reliant on the blue line (As in, the actual cloud's diameter, not just the hole in it) with the angsizing stuff, it was reliant on the panel height and the diameter of the hole in the cloud. The hole in the diameter is only necessary for the angsizing portion of the calc where you use it to figure out the distance between the ground and the cloud bottom. Angsizing itself has nothing to do with the volume, only the distance that Raoh's blast covers from his hands to the clouds.

Last edited:

OK, so this is the conclusion that I came up with upon observing the image.

Both Amelia and Jasonsith wrongly assumed that the blue line in my picture (Green in their picture, it extends from the hole's center to the bottom left of the scan where the clouds disappear into the horizon, Amelia calc'd it to be 9500 meters). This blue line is actually the radius of the entire dark cloud, this is not the altitude between the cloud's bottom and the ground. Prolly Amelia wanted to write it that way but mixed up the words, because the 9500 meter value is then used as the radius for the volume assuming that Raoh's punch split the entire cloud in later scans and didn't just end at that one hole (Which looks to be that way to me according to the scans that Twellas gives me, since after the punch the sky rapidly clears up but further confirmation from Twellas would be nice).

Second, the actual cloud thickness (Green line) is and must remain 2000 meters (Or 4000 meters depending on what end of the nimbostratus you choose, IDK why Jasonsith is assuming that it's wrong to assume that cloud to be 25000 meters in thickness when I never meant it to be that way nor does the 25000 meter value have anything to do with the actual thickness or volume of the cloud).

Third, the true distance from the ground to the cloud bottom was never reliant on the blue line (As in, the actual cloud's diameter, not just the hole in it) with the angsizing stuff, it was reliant on the panel height and the diameter of the hole in the cloud. The hole in the diameter is only necessary for the angsizing portion of the calc where you use it to figure out the distance between the ground and the cloud bottom. Angsizing itself has nothing to do with the volume, only the distance that Raoh's blast covers from his hands to the clouds.

Oh, another thing, shouldn't we also assume that the distance between the clouds and ground is occupied by air? That was also moved by Raoh.

Last edited:
sssssssooooooooo, how would this influenze the result?
I'll have to recalc it to see for myself, since I redid the pixel lines to explain how the Raoh calc should have been done.

But I need to know if the entire cloud was fully dispersed (Though I do know that the entire cloud was affected). Was it fully and completely dispersed once Raoh was done punching? As in, once Raoh died after punching, did the sky become fully visible again?

Last edited:
I'll have to recalc it to see for myself, since I redid the pixel lines to explain how the Raoh calc should have been done.

But I need to know if the entire cloud was fully dispersed (Though I do know that the entire cloud was affected). Was it fully and completely dispersed once Raoh was done punching? As in, once Raoh died after punching, did the sky become fully visible again?
Ryaku straight up says "light shines down upon the world again" right after Raoh's punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back