• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the findings from the (extended) Raoh's feats are being further polished right now - Oh the findings are now polished. Find another calc group to approve it and here we go.
I just wanted to say that given how Raoh and Ken basically fought during a storm, does that effect the choice for the end to pick in any way? I'm pretty sure it makes a difference in both the thickness of the clouds and their distance from the ground

What do you mean "scaling Jagi or any of the mini bosses"? Who are these "mini bosses"? The random grunts like Jackal and such?
Yes. There are lots of mini bosses Ken defeated before fighting those big ones like the Hokuto Shinken brothers, the Nanto Rokuseiken team (except Yuria) and anyone comparable to.

The next thing is to see which characters scale to which feats, including Mr Heart, "Devil Rebirth", Mamiya, Nanto Gosha Sei and a lot of other grunts.

I just wanted to say that given how Raoh and Ken basically fought during a storm, does that effect the choice for the end to pick in any way? I'm pretty sure it makes a difference in both the thickness of the clouds and their distance from the ground
Look into the sky picture. As you can see, it is your death star a partly cloudy night, in certain areas where portions of clear skies can be seen.

Yes. There are lots of mini bosses Ken defeated before fighting those big ones like the Hokuto Shinken brothers, the Nanto Rokuseiken team (except Yuria) and anyone comparable to.

The next thing is to see which characters scale to which feats, including Mr Heart, "Devil Rebirth", Mamiya, Nanto Gosha Sei and a lot of other grunts.
None of these guys have profiles tho, right?
Look into the sky picture. As you can see, it is your death star a partly cloudy night, in certain areas where portions of clear skies can be seen.
dead link, but still, right before the fight, we can see lightning bolts all around, and the same clouds stay for the entire duration, with the sole difference being that it had stopped raining. The clouds are clearly dark and thick in the pannel where Raoh splits them

Last edited:
x2.png

This is what the sky looked like literal minutes beore the fight, the clouds Raoh splits are just as black as these

why are you using the anime when we have clear scans from the manga? And in the last 2 pictures the clouds are clearly black, same thing in the manga. All we are told is that "it stopped raining", but throughout the fight the clouds stay just as black, and at most we see some rays of light break through, nothing more

The clouds Raoh parts are very blatantly storm clouds, so even if the storm had dissipated by that time, there's no way those clouds were average.
x11.png
Storm_clouds.jpg

point is, even if we wanna say that the storm was gone by the time of their fight, the clouds Raoh split are still undoubtedly storm clouds, and should be treated as such

A thundercloud starts to dissipate the moment it starts to rain. By the time it stops raining, it dies out and reverts to cumulus clouds or just disappears.

And while the sky did rain by the time Raoh struck Yuria on her pressure points, the raining ended by the time Kenshiro met with Raoh. If anything, the rain has ended long before the grand fight began, and the cloud was cumulus and only stays 2000m-ish thick.

And I mean I can include a 4000 m cloud thickness end (nimbostratus cloud assumption) to see if this gets accepted instead. This will take a few more hours.

A thundercloud starts to dissipate the moment it starts to rain. By the time it stops raining, it dies out and reverts to cumulus clouds or just disappears.

And while the sky did rain by the time Raoh struck Yuria on her pressure points, the raining ended by the time Kenshiro met with Raoh. If anything, the rain has ended long before the grand fight began, and the cloud was cumulus and only stays 2000m-ish thick.

And I mean I can include a 4000 m cloud thickness end (nimbostratus cloud assumption) to see if this gets accepted instead. This will take a few more hours.
Isn't 4kms thickness already in case 3? And what I'm saying is that I think the mid end is the safer bet, not that we should definitely go for the high end result. The Country ends for the feats are, at least to me, the safer bet, along with being more in line with the rest of the feats shown throughout the series

I agree the mid end is the safer one
I mean, the previous 4000 m one (case 3) refers to the case where the cloud is 4000 m from the ground level (which gives some crazy and unrealistic 20,000 m+ cloud thickness).

I am working on making an extra case where the cloud thickness is 4,000 m, not the distance between ground to cloud bottom.

I mean, the previous 4000 m one (case 3) refers to the case where the cloud is 4000 m from the ground level (which gives some crazy and unrealistic 20,000 m+ cloud thickness).
pretty sure the split one has a 4kms thickness case.

To sum it up, i'm ok with the calc as it is, I'm just sayin that we should pick the mid end and not the low end as you suggest to do in the blog

And btw, Soryu Tenra users should get immortality type 8 while in the Soryu Tenra dimension, as they cannot die as long as they stay outside of the "barrier of death", they'll just endlessly come back to life man that ******* technique is WEIRD

I would love it next time when someone finds a feat, mark down which page at which issue of which manga series. Thanks.

Also, one may post a calc request at a calc request thread and have more people to help calculate that.

I would love it next time when someone finds a feat, mark down which page at which issue of which manga series. Thanks.

Also, one may post a calc request at a calc request thread and have more people to help calculate that.
Souten no Ken REGenesis Volume 1, Chapter 2 page 26, here it is

Only reason I'm not posting it in a calc request thread is that it might not even be worth calc'ing, whereas you can just tell me "no point in calculating this, it's gonna be a low result" and we can avoid wasting time

Souten no Ken REGenesis Volume 1, Chapter 2 page 26, here it is

Only reason I'm not posting it in a calc request thread is that it might not even be worth calc'ing, whereas you can just tell me "no point in calculating this, it's gonna be a low result" and we can avoid wasting time
"no point in calculating this, it's gonna be a low result" feats go to priority 4 requests that is. It can still be posted as a request.

But by eyeballing the feat, moving the head at about 9 inches at most relative to 1 inch firing room does nornally give a maximum speed feat of mach 9.

So decide yourself. I mean, if higher approved speed feats get debunked, lower approved speed feats will slip in.

He didn't just move his head, we see from the following pages that he moved his entire body from standing upright to it being parallel with the ground.

Yeah, I'm just gonna post it in the thread and hope for the best

Done, we'll see how it goes now.

Are you done with the calc? Should we move on to talk about interpretations and such?

I see that Twellas you are eager on making corrections/edits you deem fit. But making multiple edits on things not yet approved do not sound good as a practice or just in appearance. My suggestion is that do not make any edit unless more people agree with what to edit. Also, making multiple edits looks unnecessary some may consider irritating.

I am not most familiar on discussion and character profile editing rules so I am not commenting whether you have just committed more serious violations of the site rules. The other moderators will decide.

I received some advice on the waterfall feat. As I was revising and polishing the data, however, I find some data ridiculously high. Say, how much a normal waterfall speed you find? Mind sharing?

For a potential feat for a calc request, even yourself know how to make a calc request.

Last edited:
I see that Twellas you are eager on making corrections/edits you deem fit. But making multiple edits on things not yet approved do not sound good as a practice or just in appearance. My suggestion is that do not make any edit unless more people agree with what to edit. Also, making multiple edits looks unnecessary some may consider irritating.

I am not most familiar on discussion and character profile editing rules so I am not commenting whether you have just committed more serious violations of the site rules. The other moderators will decide.
All I did was either
1: add scans as justification for already existing abilities/feats
2: add info and scans to make the scaling more clear (Like for instance, I clarified that Kenshiro's initiation ritual should scale to Kasumi's, and adding scans as proof of Kasumi's 30% post-ritual scaling above his 100% pre ritual)
3: Making corrections to blatantly wrong copy-pasted paragraphs and character things (like Liu's, which stated that he had a demonic aura just like Kaioh, which is unequivocably untrue and clearly a result of compy-pasting [not that there's a problem with that, just saying] or Kasumi's Tenryū Kokyū Hō simply being called "100% mode", which is a made up term)
4: adding blatant abilities that are outright shown and stated on pannel, impossible to deny; all coadiuvated by the scan which demonstrates them, like Immortality type 8 from Soryu Tenra, which is straight up stated to take place and I added it along with the scans in which it's demonstrated, or Liu's resistance to corruption, which is basically the focus of like 10 chapters of SNK and demonstrated by his very existence. I also added stuff like "various cigarettes" to Kasumi's standard equipment, which should go without saying

I didn't add or remove anything for which an argument could be made, for instance, I never removed Muso Tensei's EE despite there being literally 0 valid evidence supporting it, because it's an important ability and Silver argued in its favour. As for the number of edits, it's due to inexperience and perfectionism, I usually go back and try to make the text more pleasurable to read on a syntactic level and stuff like that, I'll stop doing it if it's bothersome

Last edited:
All I did was either
1: add scans as justification for already existing abilities/feats
2: add info and scans to make the scaling more clear (Like for instance, I clarified that Kenshiro's initiation ritual should scale to Kasumi's, and adding scans as proof of Kasumi's 30% post-ritual scaling above his 100% pre ritual)
3: Making corrections to blatantly wrong copy-pasted paragraphs and character things (like Liu's, which stated that he had a demonic aura just like Kaioh, which is unequivocably untrue and clearly a result of compy-pasting [not that there's a problem with that, just saying] or Kasumi's Tenryū Kokyū Hō simply being called "100% mode", which is a made up term)
4: adding blatant abilities that are outright shown and stated on pannel, impossible to deny; all coadiuvated by the scan which demonstrates them, like Immortality type 8 from Soryu Tenra, which is straight up stated to take place and I added it along with the scans in which it's demonstrated, or Liu's resistance to corruption, which is basically the focus of like 10 chapters of SNK and demonstrated by his very existence. I also added stuff like "various cigarettes" to Kasumi's standard equipment, which should go without saying

I didn't add or remove anything for which an argument could be made, for instance, I never removed Muso Tensei's EE despite there being literally 0 valid evidence supporting it, because it's an important ability and Silver argued in its favour. As for the number of edits, it's due to inexperience and perfectionism, I usually go back and try to make the text more pleasurable to read on a syntactic level and stuff like that, I'll stop doing it if it's bothersome
You can clearly make suggestions before applying changes.

I see your passion totally. Just have more coordination. If some great figure got his position stolen because of a lack of coordination, you do not want to be next.

The revised approach of waterfall fixing feat.

Maybe I will do the crater feat too. The building feat seems to be falling on their own as a result of shockwaves sent through during crater creation. The sky was dark like a thunderstorm unlike the "final" Kenshiro vs Raoh feat.

Last edited:
I received some advice on the waterfall feat. As I was revising and polishing the data, however, I find some data ridiculously high. Say, how much a normal waterfall speed you find? Mind sharing?
no Idea, all I could find is a guy saying "It depends on two things, the height of the waterfall and air resistance. Without air resistance, water (or anything in a free fall) would accelerate at 32 ft/sec2. If a waterfall in a vacuum was 16 feet high, it would take the water 1 second to fall to the bottom. The average speed over that second would be 16 ft/sec. It would be falling at 32 ft/sec at the bottom. According to this source (http://www.wired.com/2011/08/how-fast-is-falling-rain/) water drops reach a maximum velocity of 17 miles/hr (25 ft/sec). The water drops in a waterfall are larger than typical rain drops so they might fall a bit faster." but I don't know

BTW, shouldn't Raoh's Gosho Ha constitute an upgrade in range? Would that give them "kilometers with aura-blasts"?

BTW, shouldn't Raoh's Gosho Ha constitute an upgrade in range? Would that give them "kilometers with aura-blasts"?
This could be the range for whichever end gets accepted for the Gousho Ha.

Or, take the figure from the Ken vs Falcon cloud feat yet to be approved instead.

Last edited:
the Falco calc was approved? which end?

EDIT: ok scratch that. I'll wait for the calcs to be approved, and btw? Are they done? Can they be evaluated?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back