• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extraordinary Genius seems warranted in this case, but you need to properly describe his most extreme intelligence feats within his profile page.

Yeah but none of that is enough for an extraordinary genius rating. I still gotta finish Souten no Ken tho, I'll update the section with what I find

No, those are just gifted or genius level feats.

No, those are just gifted or genius level feats.
Really ? in the Genius description is said that it's "the level of intelligence of actual geniuses and famous intellectuals in the real world"
i don't think anyone in the real world is capable to complete memorize a thousand-page manuscript word by word in a mere week.

I don't know about that tbh, and mnemonics don't necessarily translate to intelligence. Kasumi is probably gonna end up with a Genius rating regardless tbh

Really ? in the Genius description is said that it's "the level of intelligence of actual geniuses and famous intellectuals in the real world"
i don't think anyone in the real world is capable to complete memorize a thousand-page manuscript word by word in a mere week.
There are people with sufficient photographic memory to accomplish that actually.

btw, ******** is translating Souten no Ken regenesis, I'll read it all and we'll finally have context for that 100 quintillion palms feat

Good news:
The extended Manga Raoh sky punching feat is being calculated and will be published within 12 hours.

Bad news:
1. The Hyoh's 10,000 punches and the whatever 100 quintillion palms looks outlier or hyperboles.
2. Movie Kenshiro will be downgraded after carefully recasting the data. To sort of compensate, I added in a bigger, more impressive feat.

Good news:
The extended Manga Raoh sky punching feat is being calculated and will be published within 12 hours.

Bad news:
1. The Hyoh's 10,000 punches and the whatever 100 quintillion palms looks outlier or hyperboles.
2. Movie Kenshiro will be downgraded after carefully recasting the data. To sort of compensate, I added in a bigger, more impressive feat.
Is 10000 punches an outlier tho?

Is 10000 punches an outlier tho?
More like I do not buy speed scaling from move names.

Anyway we are having a speed feat calculation the traditional way (some ends even surpassing the 100 crack fist statement or 10000 fist statement) so we can scale speed for FOTNS just like the way we do for other verses.

But like, why do we accept the 1109 punches thingy then? Why cherry pick? We are even shown that higher number in the technique name=more punches on pannel, with the quintillions one dwarfing all other techniques and having a completely full pannel and hands extending beyond the horizon line. We either accept ALL numbers from techniques or none of them, with how accurate they tend to be, I seriously don't see a reason not to use 'em tbh

And yeah, FTE timeframe is definitely the way to go given that HNK fighters often fight FTE to each other, the most blatant example being Han vs Ken, where neither fighter could actually see the opponent's punches at the start

Last edited:
Good news:
what about the KLOL version of the calc? Is that gonna get evaluated?
I'd honestly just nuke the profile, so, whatever

And now that I read it, the statement from Ye about Kasumi "moving at lightning speed" might have some merit, it comes right after Kasumi sees machinegun fire as basically frozen and moves several meters before said bullets can reach him, the distance between him and the bullets being mere inches

Last edited:
The Hyoh's 10,000 punches and the whatever 100 quintillion palms looks outlier or hyperboles.
I don't think The Hyoh's 10,000 punches is a outlier and Twellas already explained why, i can see however why the 100 quintillion palms is, due to being much much faster than any feat in the series.

The major point is that "you do not deduce a speed for a character from the name of the move". To be blunt, not even the 1,000 punch thing or 1,109 pressure point thing should be accepted as a speed feat.

But the Raoh's cloud splitting feat - I find some fundamental errors in the original calculation.
The variables just do not fit each other.
I may have to revamp it as a whole - complete with the "missing cloud split that goes beyond the horizon" as Twellas suggested. This means it will take much longer time but I believe this is necessary to fix what is straight out wrong.

Also the Jagi nuke feat has been toned down by myself after examining the exact pixel scaling.
Please wait until my final revision of the Raoh cloud feat.

But you are safe to revise the AP for the Movie Kenshiro feat.

The major point is that "you do not deduce a speed for a character from the name of the move". To be blunt, not even the 1,000 punch thing or 1,109 pressure point thing should be accepted as a speed feat.
For the millionth time HNK tends to be a series that accurately describes the techniques and avoids hyperbole, and as Twellas himself point out that the higher number in the technique name=more punches on pannel, literally 99% of the time the technique names in HnK are literal explanations of what the attack does, and i already presented plenty of times where this happen, anyone who watched the series knows that this is how it works in HNK (even you agreed at some point) so as i said earlier technique names in HNK are totally reliable, however that doesn't mean we should aply the same rules for other series.

For the nth novemdecillionth time, the arguments of statement "HNK tends to be a series that accurately describes the techniques and avoids hyperbole" given by Twellas and Silvervigilant only circulates itself.

Practically the only speed statement the author and the other game developers truly agree on is the 100 Crack Fist, in which Kenshiro punches 100 punches in 2.919 game seconds, giving only (0.60865 m * 100 / 2.919 s) = 20.85131894 m/s. Even if we highball it to 100 times a peak human arm throwing speed (20.1168 m/s), this only gives 2011.68 m/s or Mach 5.864956268 (Hypersonic).

Moreover, why needs to rely on statements when we have direct feats, like thunder-timing jump, which gives high hypersonic to sub-relativistic ends? Or Raoh's cloud-splitting punch, which gives MHS speed in the old calc and may be revised in my new calc?

On a separate note, dodging machine gunfire does not need light speed. Dodging machine gunfire only takes hypersonic+ speed. Hell Kars (JJBA) one-by-one blocked 11 bullets fired at him all at once and it only takes Mach 66 at most to do so.

Last edited:
On a separate note, dodging machine gunfire does not need light speed. Dodging machine gunfire only takes hypersonic+ speed. Hell Kars (JJBA) one-by-one blocked 11 bullets fired at him all at once and it only takes Mach 66 at most to do so.
of course, it doesn't even need lightninng speed for that matter, what I'm saying is that it's not a statement thrown out there, it comes after a feat that could very well be in that realm of speed
but for instance, with the 1109 punches thing, the whole point of the move is "pressing every pressure point at the same time", and there are 1109 pressure points in Hokuto Ryuken, hence, it absolutely HAS to be 1109 punches for the move to make any sense
Moreover, why needs to rely on statements when we have direct feats, like thunder-timing jump, which gives high hypersonic to sub-relativistic ends? Or Raoh's cloud-splitting punch, which gives MHS speed in the old calc and may be revised in my new calc?
because there are far more "technique statements" than feats like these in the series, and since we are consistently shown that higher number in the name=more punches shown on pannel, and we know that some ABSOLUTELY have to respect their stated number of punches, why not take them? It's also not like they blow other feats out of the water (with the exception of the 100 quintillions one). Hyoh's 10000 punches feat is sub-rela according to that calc, just like the lightning feat

I trust Jason's sense of judgement. Thank you very much for helping out.

Practically the only speed statement the author and the other game developers truly agree on is the 100 Crack Fist, in which Kenshiro punches 100 punches in 2.919 game seconds, giving only (0.60865 m * 100 / 2.919 s) = 20.85131894 m/s. Even if we highball it to 100 times a peak human arm throwing speed (20.1168 m/s), this only gives 2011.68 m/s or Mach 5.864956268 (Hypersonic).
Man we have more evidences to belive in the technique name's acuracy than not, also you agreed that the Hokuto Senju Kai Ken is literally punching 1000 times, but when the Manju Maon Ken was brought up, you suddenly wanted to discredit the name of the techniques. Hell punching thosand times it's something very common HNK even minor characters do this 1 2 3

Also everyone agreed that the FTE timeframe is more acurate than peak human.

So have any of Jason's calculations been accepted, so we can apply the results?

I don't know, but I do know that he's still working on the Raoh and Jagi calcs, which are by far the most important ones

Mr Kasumi has plenty of time jumping off the building before the bomb/missile hit the building. Nothing impressive

Being able to walk on walls and jumping off it at high speed still proves Mr Kasumi (with potentially any Hokuto Shinken practitioner) surface scaling/wall walking abilities.

Jagi's ones (pillar lifting and nuke surviving) have been properly calculated.
But the problem of scaling Jagi (or any of the "mini bosses") still exists. Not exactly a good feat to prove any AP/durability feat. But since one bunker can tank a nuclear strike and Ken somehow can mow through a portion of the bunker walls (anyone reposting that link again), it MAY have some face value.

Only the findings from the (extended) Raoh's feats are being further polished right now - Oh the findings are now polished. Find another calc group to approve it and here we go.

Since I have made a redux on the movie feats they need to be evaluated and any accepted changes be applied too.

Last edited:
Jagi's ones (pillar lifting and nuke surviving) have been properly calculated.
But the problem of scaling Jagi (or any of the "mini bosses") still exists. Not exactly a good feat to prove any AP/durability feat. But since one bunker can tank a nuclear strike and Ken somehow can mow through a portion of the bunker walls (anyone reposting that link again), it MAY have some face value.
What do you mean "scaling Jagi or any of the mini bosses"? Who are these "mini bosses"? The random grunts like Jackal and such?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back