• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I have added an FTE variant, I'll try to post it on my blog when I get my machine fixed, there's still a bit of cleanup I wanna do with my sandbox before I greenlight it.

Good news, the re-done calc wields 6-B results. Please lemme know if there are any errors.
if the low end gets accepted, Ken's 100% is gonna be basically High 6-B a few teratons away from 100, and his post-seals 100% is gonna be halfway through High 6-B.

If we go with the high end, his 100% is gonna be halfway through High 6-B and his post-seals 100% is gonna be 6-A (900 teratons)

Considering how his 30% scales above Raoh's feat, he would actually upscale off of the result.

KLOL, would you be willing to look a at the Soryu Tenra feat again, because it looks wonky to me; it's not that I saw some errors or I think it's wrong, it's just that I get the feeling that there's something wrong with it

KLOL, would you be willing to look a at the Soryu Tenra feat again, because it looks wonky to me; it's not that I saw some errors or I think it's wrong, it's just that I get the feeling that there's something wrong with it
Which Soryu Tenra feat? Did Jasonsith calc it somewhere?

EDIT: NVM, found it, granted I only know about the Raoh calc and I'm not too smart on the other feats since I haven't read those parts of the manga, but I'll give it a check.

Also, the fight between Liu and Ken was what caused that supercell cloud to form in the first place, but I'm not sure if it can be traced back to AP or if it's just environmental destruction. It was something like "the avatar of Hokuto" who created to cloud, but I also recall it entering Kasumi or some shit like that, I'm gonna have to check again

Also, the fight between Liu and Ken was what caused that supercell cloud to form in the first place, but I'm not sure if it can be traced back to AP or if it's just environmental destruction. It was something like "the avatar of Hokuto" who created to cloud, but I also recall it entering Kasumi or some shit like that, I'm gonna have to check again
If the storm was created with the sheer force of their punches and kicks, it'd scale no doubt.

Then again Hokuto no Ken is one of "those" verses where they use the same energy source (Ki and shit) so I guess it'd scale anyway? Assuming y'all could calc it of course.

As for the speed stuff, it's a bit out of my league but IIRC Ugarik was still busy evaluating the other HnK calcs.

Updated my sandbox with a 4000m variant and boy are the results massive.

But thanks to the extra-added height the entire sandbox has become a massive mess. It'll take quite a while for it to be put into cleaner tabber formats and I plan to ditch the 34.3 m/s end of the calc as it simply doesn't work in a scenario like this where Raoh no longer wants to fight and just wants to yeet away a cloud with his dying breath so the final product will use 20.1168 m/s for the punch timeframe, and once I'm done finalizing the sandbox, then I will put it in my own blog post.

Done. The sandbox now has the tabber for whichever cloud thickness you want to go with. I just have some more minor tweaks to put into it before it's blogworthy.

Me personally I'd go with the 2000 meter end. It's the safest end, the conditions match for the clouds being within that altitude (Clouds simply can't form at altitudes as high as 30000 meters) and it's the most consistent with the other feats.

Has @Jasonsith finished with writing his calculations blog? If so, I can ask the rest of the calc group to evaluate it.

Has @Jasonsith finished with writing his calculations blog? If so, I can ask the rest of the calc group to evaluate it.
The logic behind the calculations from KLOL is horrible.
1. He tries to argue that Raoh punches a bigger hole in an instant when it is seen only a small hole is being punched through.
The claim light shines upon the ground etc does not mean the whole cloud is punched away.
2. His calculated cloud distance from ground is much higher than what normally able to form.
Since KE = 0.5 m v^2, the combination of errors by KLOL will inflate the yields a lot.
There can be other issues I am just listing two that immediately spots me.

Maybe, just maybe, I shall include two FTE ends (one 1/34.3 s and one 1/220 s for "pilots and professional e-sport athletes")

The movie feat calculation is almost there but I am on my day job and personal affairs so it will be published later.

Last edited:
The logic behind the calculations from KLOL is horrible.
1. He tries to argue that Raoh punches a bigger hole in an instant when it is seen only a small hole is being punched through.
The claim light shines upon the ground etc does not mean the whole cloud is punched away.
2. His calculated cloud distance from ground is much higher than what normally able to form.
Since KE = 0.5 m v^2, the combination of errors by KLOL will inflate the yields a lot.
There can be other issues I am just listing two that immediately spots me.
I only made the calc based on what Twellas showed me with the scans. Also the cloud distance from the ground was based on using the angsizing using the hole and panel height, and it's lower than the thickness you originally assumed to be.

In any case, assuming the clouds to be situated as low as 200 m is also completely wrong. And if we're only calc'ing the hole in the cloud itself we can shift to that eventually.

Last edited:
Let's all please try to calm down and be polite here. KLOL506 is a nice guy, even if he made a mistake in this particular case.

Anyway, should I ask other calc group members to evaluate your blog Jason?

Let's all please try to calm down and be polite here. KLOL506 is a nice guy, even if he made a mistake in this particular case.

Anyway, should I ask other calc group members to evaluate your blog Jason?
It's okay Ant, I wasn't gonna post the calc to a blog just yet, I was just waiting for further confirmation from other calc members and Twellas for the context. Now that I know that there are some errors with my calc, I'll wait to see the other evaluations on Jasonsith's calcs.

So for the volume we just use the hole only, but we still have to figure out how to get the distance between the cloud and the ground, and 200 meters worth of distance is simply way too low, especially when we have evidence that the clouds are far, far higher than the skyscraper ruins below it.

BTW, I also think we should look at the Soryu Tenra feat again because I'm starting to wonder if scaling Kasumi to Ken is even a valid comparison, when every successor of Hokuto Shinken in better than the last by default, Raoh Ken and Toki being refered to as the strongest Hokuto Shinken users already early on and Toki being stated to have reached a level of finesse never before seen in Hokuto. I think it might be best to scale Kasumi strictly to his own feats, such as the Soryu Tenra one

Even tho Kasumi could be argued to have mastered Hokuto Shinken aswell, not to Ken's level, but still mastered it due to the Tai-Hu stone thing

btw, for now, this is what I found in regards to touki:

Empathic manipulation: Kasumi turns a tiger docile. (Souten no Ken, Chapter 211), Aura dulls murderous intent according to Liu (Souten no Ken, Chapter 145), Yasaka's instincts are numbed (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209),

Forcefield creation: Liu blocks Yasaka's kick (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208), Raoh's aura protects him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66)

Fear inducement: Ken's aura scares Black King (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Ken terrorizes Kaioh (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 188), Kasumi terrorizes a fighter (Souten no Ken, Chapter 6)

Precognition: Liu reads Yasaka's aura (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208),

Astral Projection: Liu manifests his god of war (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Ken fights on as a soul (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 187), hyoh manifests his god of hokuto (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 195)

Telekinesis: Liu's aura makes debree float around him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Kaioh lifts Ken (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 186),

Attacks: Raoh's aura sends invisible attacks to Rei (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66),

Energy projection: Raoh energy projects (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Raoh punches clouds (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 136), Liu energy projects and Kasumi dodges (Souten no Ken, Chapter 150), Liu energy projects again and Kasumi dodges it again (Souten no Ken, Chapter 218),

Power Nullification: Kaioh sucks fighting Ki (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 185),

Air manipulation: Ken's aura moves air (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 67),

Flight: Raoh and Ken fly (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 67)

Space Manipulation: Aryu Tenha creates a poket dimension (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 193), Hyoh's ki passively bends space around him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 194), Liu's aura warps the space between Kasumi and him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 223)

Still some stuff to find and add, like Touki being able to destroy and neg passive abilities according to Ken but what do you think for now?

Last edited:
BTW, I also think we should look at the Soryu Tenra feat again because I'm starting to wonder if scaling Kasumi to Ken is even a valid comparison, when every successor of Hokuto Shinken in better than the last by default, Raoh Ken and Toki being refered to as the strongest Hokuto Shinken users already early on and Toki being stated to have reached a level of finesse never before seen in Hokuto. I think it might be best to scale Kasumi strictly to his own feats, such as the Soryu Tenra one
You talking about the feat that covered Ningbo with the old calc? Just to clarify.

(And a regret on some stronger wordings in prior replies)

Last edited:
Well, once Jason is finished, we need other calc group members to evaluate his calculations.

btw, scaling speed to Raoh's Goten Sho like we do now doesn't make sense, so I found some feats of Kasumi dodging similar aura-blasts as proof of them actually scaling to such techniques

ok, the Touki abilities I have are

Touki Abilities

Empathic manipulation
: Kasumi turns a tiger docile. (Souten no Ken, Chapter 211), Aura dulls murderous intent according to Liu (Souten no Ken, Chapter 145), Yasaka's instincts are numbed (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209),

Forcefield creation: Liu blocks Yasaka's kick (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208), Raoh's aura protects him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Kolk halts a knife (Souten no Ken: Regenesis, Chapter 5)

Fear inducement: Ken's aura scares Black King (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Ken terrorizes Kaioh (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 188), Kasumi terrorizes a fighter (Souten no Ken, Chapter 6)

Astral Projection: Liu manifests his god of war (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Ken fights on as a soul (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 187), hyoh manifests his god of hokuto (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 195)

Telekinesis: Liu's aura makes debree float around him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Kaioh lifts Ken (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 186),

Attacks: Raoh's aura sends invisible attacks to Rei (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66),

Energy projection: Raoh energy projects (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Raoh punches clouds (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 136), Liu energy projects and Kasumi dodges (Souten no Ken, Chapter 150), Liu energy projects again and Kasumi dodges it again (Souten no Ken, Chapter 218),

Power Nullification: Kaioh sucks fighting Ki (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 185), Ki destroys passive abilities (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 208)

Space Manipulation: Aryu Tenha creates a poket dimension (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 193), Hyoh's ki passively bends space around him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 194), Liu's aura warps the space between Kasumi and him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 223)

Some stuff has a lot more feats (Empathic manip and fear inducement) but it's already on the profiles for the most part

ok, the Touki abilities I have are

Touki Abilities

Empathic manipulation
: Kasumi turns a tiger docile. (Souten no Ken, Chapter 211), Aura dulls murderous intent according to Liu (Souten no Ken, Chapter 145), Yasaka's instincts are numbed (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209),

Forcefield creation: Liu blocks Yasaka's kick (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208), Raoh's aura protects him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Kolk halts a knife (Souten no Ken: Regenesis, Chapter 5)

Power Nullification: Kaioh sucks fighting Ki (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 185), Ki destroys passive abilities (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 208)

Some stuff has a lot more feats (Empathic manip and fear inducement) but it's already on the profiles for the most part
Yeah that's pretty accurate, some of them are already on some profiles, but is missing for other Touki users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back