• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Witch vs WeeklyBattles

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
I know absolutely nothing about these two, so fill me in if I should make any restrictions for either of them.

Speed is equalized, of course (Because Mako's is Unknown).

Haruna - 3 (Mr. Bambu, First Witch, Gargoyle One)

Mako - 0

Basically, as long as his Umi card is on the field, any attacks directed at him are negated and his monster Legendary Fisherman cannot be directly attacked. Umi itself cannot be directly targeted and requires magic negation or something that can destroy magic to destroy.

Also if he uses Torrential Tribute its an OHK

Weekly Witch FRB

Guess I'm kinda obligated to vote since I replied to the thread, gonna wait a bit for info

Yeah im waiting for more info on Haruna before voting, its always concerning when a charcter youve never heard of has a win over a PMMM character

So what methods of destroying does Mako have, outside ot Torrential? Because the conditions sure as heck wont activate with only Haruna on the field.

Outside of that lets see. Haruna spams Matter crushing torpedos up and down. If the enemy isnt down after a couple of them, she will resort to the Super Graviton Cannon. Her Klein field is permanently up and encircles Haruna like a buble. Every other weapon is used depending on the situation.

AP-wise the only monster Mako has that can do anything in this key is Fortress Whale

As long as Umi is up all of that gets negated

WeeklyBattles said:
AP-wise the only monster Mako has that can do anything in this key is Fortress Whale
As long as Umi is up all of that gets negated
Might explain how the Fortress Whale harms Haruna? Because shes constantly protected by her Klein Field and she can shield specific parts directly.

If Umi is truly negging everything Haruna can throw at him (Witch i kinda doubt, considering that the Graviton Cannon sems to be higher when anything Mako ever faced) when i vote Haruna for simply outlasting. After realising that nothing hurts Mako she simply sits back and see him starving to death.

It can't but it's the only monster he has that can do anything to her natural durability

If she tries to just sit back and wait she eventually gets Torrential Tributed

Actually wait, dosnt he need to set up the entire combo first? What stops Haruna from Photoncannon sniping.

Wait

Why is the match against Tsuruno in her profile? It was even agreed in the thread itself that it was a stomp

@First Umi is is a field spell, Legendary Fisherman is a monster, and Tornado Wall and Torrential Tribute are traps, he can do it all at once he doesn't need a combo

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah im waiting for more info on Haruna before voting, its always concerning when a charcter youve never heard of has a win over a PMMM character
>Base Tsuruno

Bruh that's like me being concerned if someone has a win against SCP-871 because "they have a win against a SCP character" lol

It just requires him getting lucky and drawing it from his deck.

Also since when did Mako create monsters and activate card effects irl on his own?...

So wait wait wait

The idea here is that

The character cannot be beaten unless the other side has magic negation.

That sounds off.

So you want to tell me that Mako can pull off placing 2 cards before Haruna just thinks to fire a lazer at him?

If that's the current argument for Mako, I don't buy that logic. Doesn't make sense that Mako gets two actual physical movements through card placements before Haruna thinks at him.

Voting Haruna for now.

Yes but it completely defeats the purpose of using them in a vs thread as theyre otherwise completely defenseless

We had an entire thread about this and the verdict was pretty much "well too bad, they'll get killed"

So let me get this straight

You are currently arguing that with no prep time, your guy should get to throw down two cards that make him completely immune to the oppositio before said opposition can move

Otherwise it is unfair and he's defenseless.

Okay.

@Bambu He doesnt need prep time seeing as there's a 4 km gap between them and speed is equalized. He literally just has to move his hand slightly.

Back