• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Firestorm Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C when agitated seems good to me. Just a question though, how knowledgeable is that professor on the cosmology of DC?

Yeah it's way to vague to give him this high rating. Wish he had more feats or statements around it tho

The scans literally describe it as being "one giant ctrl alt del button for the universe" if that's not evidence of space time creation then I don't know what is.

Anyways giving him a separate key for this seems unnecessary. I suggest something like "4-B normally, at least low 2-C at full power".

Low 2-C at full power sounds a bit misleading. I don’t know if he’d be able to actually utilize that power for anything but accidentally destroying the universe. Unless you’re arguing he should be able to utilize this power under regular circumstances since he is essentially powered by said spark?

I agree. Firestorm is consistently shown as superior to most DC heralds and I think he fought Captain Atom once
They fought a few times to my knowledge, but was outclassed pretty much every time by Cap. And that was the usual restricted Cap.

It seems that his deeper bond with the matrix made him stronger than his base form, but I don't think that new form should be Low 2-C.

The scans stated that he is more unstable, and that the conflicting personalities will trigger a big bang self-detonation, which of course wouldn't scale to his physicals.

I do say a new key can be worded as "At least Solar System level (Stronger than before after gaining a deeper bond with the matrix), Low 2-C with the Big Bang after becoming agitated enough" (Will explode into a new Big Bang that resets the universe if he is too emotionally unstable). Or something along those lines.

Yeah, separate key also at 4-B and Low 2-C when agitated via that Big Bang and in durability, but not his ability to punch others and normal abilities.

Last edited:
Also, just remembered that they did explode in BD #16 -17. No universe were destroyed because they were merely transported into the Anti-Matter Universe. The big bang statements could be a fake out or maybe them being transported prevented the destruction of the universe.
Brightest Day # 15
Brightest Day # 16
Brightest Day #17

separate key also at 4-B and Low 2-C when agitated via that Big Bang and in durability, but not his ability to punch others and normal abilities.
Also, just remembered that they did explode in BD #16 -17. No universe were destroyed because they were merely transported into the Anti-Matter Universe. The big bang statements could be a fake out or maybe them being transported prevented the destruction of the universe.
I believe it's safe to say that they can do it but in that case they just didn't due to maybe not being agitated enough or being brought there somehow having prevented that. That said if it's just one big explosion then it's just 3-A.

Considering that Ronnie and Jason Firestorm has a very limited appearance before New 52, one could argue the new connection being 3-A. He only really fights 1 being. In Brightest Day #22, we have a blast from a weakened Anti-Monitor splitting Ronnie and Jason.

Yeah, separate key also at 4-B and Low 2-C when agitated via that Big Bang and in durability, but not his ability to punch others and normal abilities.
It seems like you have all reached an agreement, but should we use Low 2-C or 3-A?

I still think we should add fighting Captain Atom as a support. Firestorm is generally outclassed but still a threat to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back