• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Firestar (and possibly Scourge?) (Warriors) Upgrade

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
So for those of you who most likely know nothing of this book character, Firestar is a cat from the book series, Warriors. He and another cat have a profile on this wiki, but there is lackluster detail. I'll be looking for more feats for the series when I have the time (I have found some good ones for StarClan). Firestar at the moment lies at a 10-C simply because, he's a cat. This transcript from the book may give him an upgrade.

"Oakfur screeched and let go of Firestar. Firestar leaped to his paws and whipped around to grab Oakfur by the scruff. As he held Oakfur in his jaws, he kicked out with his powerful hind legs and sent the white warrior sprawling into the bracken. Then he flung Oakfur with all his might against a tree. Oakfur hit it with such force that the branches trembled and he fell to the ground, dazed." Also, these are common trees in the forest and we know this due to the environment the book takes place in.

There's a feat for Scourge. Scourge kills TigerStar, who at the moment had Nine lifes. According to Vicky Holmes (one of the writers), Scourge killed TigerStar like this:

"Look away now if you're squeamish! When Scourge sliced his claws through Tigerstar, he struck 9 major organs, each one enough to kill Tigerstar on its own. So he bled to death from his veins, his lungs were punctured, his heart was ripped open, his liver was damaged, etc. Poor, poor Tigerstar."

Again, I'm hoping to look at more feats.

Still wouldn't be to high but likely...human level? Seems...somewhat muddled. I mean knocking down branches really depends the state of the tree, whether there was a storm, etc.

I need to do a lot more work on this verse. Lonkitt, I'm a calc group member on here now, if you find more feats, feel free to bring them up.

I found a list of things to ad to Warriors.
-Life manip for starclan:cause they can give cats lives.
-water manip for starclan:from rain from storms.
-limited mind manip for Starclan :from controlling animals like bees in skyclan’s destiny

Sorry to post on this old thread but I didn’t want to creat a new thread just for this and I got new feats:

- 4 warriors killing a wild killer fox (a shadow in riverclan) would be 9-C if you ask me

- Firestar tanks a tree falling on him although he lost a life

- StarClan moving the moon in front of the sun in: « eclipse » (idk but probably… Moon level)

I don’t think Firestar taking a hit from a tree is applicable to his durability since he dies to it (and comes back to life).

However, iirc Cinderpelt survived getting hit by a car so maybe that could be used for scaling or something.

I don’t think Firestar taking a hit from a tree is applicable to his durability since he dies to it (and comes back to life).

However, iirc Cinderpelt survived getting hit by a car so maybe that could be used for scaling or something.
Yuh, greypaw tanked getting hit by a car too but I don’t think it should be above street level, but that would mean that Firestar can tank a 9-B attack and resurrect from it ig

Getting hit by cars can yield street level which adds for some consistency

I've seen eclipse feats get calc'd at Large Planet level before, though do note that not each instance of an eclipse feat is performed at the same speed so not all can are comparable to one example in fiction

I’m currently reading Moth flight’s vision and there are some feats in the book:
1. StarClan easily splitting a tree in half and incinerating all the trees around.
2. StarClan controlling a butterfly likely with mind manip which supports the previous bee feat I stated.
Also, I know the Dark forest battle is a huge mess and I think I kinda figured it out.
It is stated multiple times through the book that StarClan can’t interfere with the clan’s reality easily (meaning appear in it) and even that “They does not have the same impact in the clan’s reality than they have in their’s” which likely means that they are a lot more powerful in their territory and are somehow depowered and placed at a normal wild cat level in the clan’s territory. It is likely the same for the Dark forest.

Also could I add 1 or 2 9-C feats on the Firestar page? Just to give a bit of consistency
I've seen eclipse feats get calc'd at Large Planet level before, though do note that not each instance of an eclipse feat is performed at the same speed so not all can are comparable to one example in fiction

I’d like to bring up the fox feat and him hurting greystripe and being superior to cinderpelt who tanked being slammed by a car. I’d also like to add mind manip for starclan and other feats I stated above

Also could I add 1 or 2 9-C feats on the Firestar page? Just to give a bit of consistency
Can you be more clear on the fox feat? The Firestar feat you brought up doesn't work. As for Cinderpelt, she did survive the car, but it twisted her leg and left her inoperable as a Warrior so it's not the best feat to use

Can you be more clear on the fox feat? The Firestar feat you brought up doesn't work. As for Cinderpelt, she did survive the car, but it twisted her leg and left her inoperable as a Warrior so it's not the best feat to use
What Firestar feat?

And also if a Lionblaze profile is ever made, I wonder what his durability would be, I’m definitely checking for it.

The fox feat is basically in a shadow in riverclan, it was a wild killer fox that they attacked, and ultimately one of the warriors (forgot his name) tore out clean a chunk of flesh on the fox near his heart, the fox bled heavily and died, I’ll send a pick

Do you know how to send actual pictures here?

Yes, it’s valid. I just want to find that feat through a proper scan to link it more reliably

Yes, it’s valid. I just want to find that feat through a proper scan to link it more reliably
Ok, I’m searching for it, there’s also another feat at the beginning of the book: in the first fight with the fox, Tigerstar’s son (forgot his name) slammed the wild fox on an ice lake so hard it cracked it, another 9-C feat ig. I will try to find scans for both feats

Ok, I’m searching for it, there’s also another feat at the beginning of the book: in the first fight with the fox, Tigerstar’s son (forgot his name) slammed the wild fox on an ice lake so hard it cracked it, another 9-C feat ig. I will try to find scans for both feats
Brambleclaw?

Also I am working on a Lionblaze profile and I have a feat for him Lifting a tree: «
As Briarpaw squealed in terror and pain,
Lionblaze knocked the gray tom away.
"You'Il kill her." he warned. Without thinking, he pressed his back against a wide branch that
spanned the crushed den. Pressing his paws to
the ground, he arched his spine, forcing his
shoulders up until he felt the whole weight of the tree. The branch shuddered and creaked
and began to shift upward.
"Y-you're moving it!" Dustpelt whispered
"Grab her now!" Lionblaze panted as he felt the
tree move another whisker.
Graystripe leaned forward and grabbed his
daughter's scruff.
"Gently!" Lionblaze warned. The weight on his
shoulders was agonizing. But he wouldn't leave
his Clanmate to die. Outside the den, wood
splintered and cracked »
I don’t really know how to rate this feat, cuz trees in the area were the feat happened can weigh more than 500 tons lol, and if the tree Lionblaze lifted is an abies Cilicia tree that would grant him insane lifting strength and durability

Also I am working on a Lionblaze profile and I have a feat for him Lifting a tree: «
"You'Il kill her." he warned. Without thinking, he pressed his back against a wide branch that
shoulders up until he felt the whole weight of the tree. The branch shuddered and creaked
daughter's scruff.
splintered and cracked »
I don’t really know how to rate this feat, cuz trees in the area were the feat happened can weigh more than 500 tons lol, and if the tree Lionblaze lifted is an abies Cilicia tree that would grant him insane lifting strength and durability
I didn’t read that far into the series yet but holy crap

daughter's scruff.
splintered and cracked »
If the lift happened relatively quickly then you can get the GPE too

Using the 500 tons you mentioned and 25cm for getting it up to the back of the cat, you get
1,225,831.25 Joules or Wall Level

If the lift happened relatively quickly then you can get the GPE too

Using the 500 tons you mentioned and 25cm for getting it up to the back of the cat, you get
1,225,831.25 Joules or Wall Level
Oml would that scale to other parts of the verse?

Back