• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 4 staffs disagreeing with it and one of them saying 4-A range is doable.

Yeah sure it's not.
That’s not a disagreement though? People not coming to a conclusion on a topic is not a disagreement of said topic. Those are two separate things. Hell, where did you even get 4 staff disagreements in the first place? I’d actually like to know that.

What was disagreed with was the notion that Adolla is only merging with the earth. So since it’s shown with Adolla merging with more than the earth. It’s up to discussion on how far Adolla is merging. Because it’s obviously merging with something.

Anyways the topic hasn’t reached a consensus until the topic is closed, which hasn’t really and much staff discussion yet.

You had 4 people who are supposed to agree... disagree

That is a heavy rejection
? Where did you get 4 staff disagreements? Have 4 staff members even commented on this thread?

I also didn’t know you disagreed with the universal stuff as well.

No idea why the push for universal is a thing, y'all would've been more well off dropping that for a 4-A arguement since there's at least precedent for that

Yall were given something that could've at least maybe been compromised on moreso in fact since there's more evidence for that than universal hell even Qaw agreed on 4-A range at the very least

Would it be low-2C then? I only say 2C because I heard the standard is that if two universes are merged that’s a 2C feat.
well adolla would be just 3-A

No idea why the push for universal is a thing, y'all would've been more well off dropping that for a 4-A arguement since there's at least precedent for that
well at best it would be “possibly 3-A” which is what I agree on with the evidence provided

Yall were given something that could've at least maybe been compromised on moreso in fact since there's more evidence for that than universal hell even Qaw agreed on 4-A range at the very least
I just wouldn’t understand the scaling for the series at all then. Because wtf is Adolla merging with lol. Part of the universe instead the full?

Plus the reality to fiction stuff just like doesn’t make any sense at all either. Is like the universe part reality after a 4A range lol.

Ah well, big whoop in the end.

well at best it would be “possibly 3-A” which is what I agree on with the evidence provided
I just wouldn’t understand the scaling for the series at all then. Because wtf is Adolla merging with lol. Part of the universe instead the full?

Plus the reality to fiction stuff just like doesn’t make any sense at all either. Is like the universe part reality after a 4A range lol.

Ah well, big whoop in the end.
Welp not to sound rude but what yall agree on and what staff agrees on are two seperate matters and at least yall had someone willing to listen to 4-A 🤷‍♀️ that's all I'm saying this was basically seppuku for riding the 3-A train until the end

Welp not to sound rude but what yall agree on and what staff agrees on are two seperate matters and at least yall had someone willing to listen to 4-A 🤷‍♀️ that's all I'm saying this was basically seppuku for riding the 3-A train until the end
?

Yeah dude obviously the staff have their own opinions and other people have differing opinions to them. That doesn’t mean we can’t think or believe those opinions to be wrong lol. It’s the basis of disagreements.

I think 3A is more logical than 4A, therefore I argue for 3A as opposed to 4A.

Regardless staff already agree on the 4A stuff. That’s already been settled. It just became on deciding between 3A and 4A.

But really it’s like eh in the end. Like I think the 4A scaling is wrong and invalid but like oh well, what can you do.

Yeah dude obviously the staff have their own opinions and other people have differing opinions to them. That doesn’t mean we can’t think or believe those opinions to be wrong lol. It’s the basis of disagreements.
Never said or implied this my guy you obviously had your own opinions and I never said they were wrong but I do think it would've been smart to at least compromise
Regardless staff already agree on the 4A stuff
Only Qawsedf234 does apparently ans that's just for range if I'm being told correctly

I’m sorry? Lmao.

Idk what to tell you dude. The series says universe. The series shows universe. The series depicts the universe changing from freaking reality to straight fiction.

So yeah I think that’s a more logical conclusion than picking a random stopping point at 4A for some reason, which would go against the series’ basis.

Never said or implied this my guy you obviously had your own opinions and I never said they were wrong but I do think it would've been smart to at least compromise
I just don’t think the “compromising option” makes any sense in the context of the series itself. So I disagreed with it.
Only Qawsedf234 does apparently ans that's just for range if I'm being told correctly
I think my position may be misinterpreted slightly. According to vs battle wiki standards the wiki of reality warping shown in fire force doesn’t apply to AP, just for range from what I was told. So the feats in question wouldn’t apply for AP. Just the way wiki runs right.

The AP section came from Adolla merging with the real world itself. Which from again what I understand about vs battle standards on these kinds of feats, would be a 2C feat or something like that. So the discussion then became of Adolla is merging with I guess a 4A range or the actual universe. Which is what I was arguing for.

Believe me the Ap section came from Faerie dropping the moon and shinra kicking it and also Benimaru doppelganger.
Also tbh we have a visual of the merging and you keep saying universe when it was planet only tch.

I would unfollow soon.
Anyway people should join the thread to fix the profiles before making an upgrade thread

4-A reality-warping CRT might gain more traction if that is not accepted already. 3-A will not go through under the current climate of opposition

1.Giovanni says it’ll affect the universe 2.Haumea says all things in creation are doomed to destruction, she further clarifies what all creation means by saying all people, all planets, everything 3.Sho can arguably affect the entire universe 4.Only the solar system being 2d makes no sense as it’s shown beyond interstellar regions like the actual milky way 5.Couple all of these points alongside the fact that the merger is stated to merge the realm with reality itself i really don’t see how universal is flowery language lol.

1.Giovanni says it’ll affect the universe 2.Haumea says all things in creation are doomed to destruction, she further clarifies what all creation means by saying all people, all planets, everything 3.Sho can arguably affect the entire universe 4.Only the solar system being 2d makes no sense as it’s shown beyond interstellar regions like the actual milky way 5.Couple all of these points alongside the fact that the merger is stated to merge the realm with reality itself i really don’t see how universal is flowery language lol.
The short end is that it simply doesn’t make sense. Especially since all the reality warping that happens in the series is due to Adolla merging with the real world. So it really makes no sense to say Adolla is only affecting a 4A range because then what is Adolla merging with if that’s the case? Just part of the galaxy?

The short end is that it simply doesn’t make sense. Especially since all the reality warping that happens in the series is due to Adolla merging with the real world. So it really makes no sense to say Adolla is only affecting a 4A range because then what is Adolla merging with if that’s the case? Just part of the galaxy?
Yeah I’d say we just apply occams razor as most counters are pretty much headcannon but arguing will probably end in vain as i’ve slammed pain in a debate before and he couldn’t accept the L💀

Yeah I’d say we just apply occams razor as most counters are pretty much headcannon but arguing will probably end in vain as i’ve slammed pain in a debate before and he couldn’t accept the L💀
It’s not pain. That conversation is over. It’s just staff agreements on the notion of Adolla affecting the universe or some 4A range.

The proof of merging with the universe or effecting the universe looks way more promising then the disagreement arguments
Vsb with their staff dictatorship 🙄
I'm sorry bruh you probably won't get the tier deserved by the series.

The proof of merging with the universe or effecting the universe looks way more promising then the disagreement arguments
From what I saw, it was said that the merger was only with the planet

They just got to keep trying. Especially if new information comes out. Universal Bleach did happen after all

It really can’t be only the planet because the merger is affecting way more than just the earth. Hell the very fact that fire force is in an anime style at all shows how Adolla is affecting the whole universe since it did not look like that before Adolla’s merged

It really can’t be only the planet because the merger is affecting way more than just the earth. Hell the very fact that fire force is in an anime style at all shows how Adolla is affecting the whole universe since it did not look like that before Adolla’s merged
well i really don't know i just wanted to say the reasons why it hasn't been accepted yet

well i really don't know i just wanted to say the reasons why it hasn't been accepted yet
It is what it is in the end right. Like it’s not that big of a deal.

Just doesn’t make sense scaling wise to say only the earth when that’s contradicted in the series. Plus I don’t think that stance was accepted either.

It is what it is in the end right. Like it’s not that big of a deal.

Just doesn’t make sense scaling wise to say only the earth when that’s contradicted in the series. Plus I don’t think that stance was accepted either.
what level of reality distortion was accepted in the profile?

Not to insult anyone but the range argument is actually dumb, it’s consistently mentioned that the universe will be affected and we only see multiple stars be affected but that doesnt mean more weren’t. The author can’t go and show trillions of stars affected it would just look like the night sky in a wide panel anyway.

Not to insult anyone but the range argument is actually dumb, it’s consistently mentioned that the universe will be affected and we only see multiple stars be affected but that doesnt mean more weren’t. The author can’t go and show trillions of stars affected it would just look like the night sky in a wide panel anyway.
It doesn’t make sense with a lot of things in the series. It’s just too consistent of a basis for universal. But eh

I might do another CRT in the future with better presented stances and evidence….but like later since I don’t really care to do another one right now for fire force lol.

It’s just a bad rating but ratings change all the time in the wiki so it happens.

The merger affects the entire universe and it’s laws but planet is focused on most of the time because that’s the most relevant threat as that’s the main point of the assimilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back