• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes overall 2-C to 2-B or 2-A upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that this is no crossover game with an external franchise like MvC, the characters have different backstories and abilities from the canonical ones and have various feats that are way different from csnon.

I think Kingdom Hearts is a more fair comparison than MvC.

It could more so be compared to Dissidia, but we also don't make a Dissidia version of every single Final Fantasy character. Which everyone would be Tier 2 and Immeasurable speed if we did that.

I mean, characters like Azura have a whole new power that is quite a bit different frlm the canonical version.

In Heroes, there are several differences between the canonical characters and their alternative counterparts. Azura has an alternate dimension creating feat, Greil is the host of a world tearing event he created to test Ike, Hector can weild both a sword and lance, has an AoE durability negating attack, attack from any range, have passives, etc. Way more than OG Hector.

Also, based on the fact we do have Kingdom Hearts versions of characters and even the MC from the mobile game (which is canon, ill give you that), mobile feats in Madoka, Xeno Goku and others, i think at least the most important units should have a profile just like Azura.

bump

So, i do reccomend reading the OP and the Tempest trials screencaaps and scripts, they really do explain the upgraade on their own.

It might be a bit complicated, but i guess it is possible.

Just merge all abilities they have without innheritance and adapt them to vs battles aabilities

Based on the roy profiles, he can easily have some basic buff nullifications, poweer bestowal, aadaptive AP against Lance and Axe users, nullyfing counterattacks, Stat amps, counteraattack from any range, healing, etc.

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/roy

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/roy-la

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/brave-roy

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/legendary-roy

Just give me aa list of chsaracters and ill do em.

The tiering should be 2-B, Possibly 2-A.

speed is massively hypersonic+ by fighting foees that use lighnting baaseed weapons (since they cannot dodge)

Anything else?

I just hope people who didnt even psrticipate on this darn thread dont come bother me after doing the profiles.

Before i bother making the new profiles, ill instead just upgrade all Heroes profiles we already have to 2-B, possibly 2-A. If there is no problem then ill make the new ones.

I'd suggest making a blog first if you don't want it to be deleted abruptly. That said, the profile looks fine, there doesn't seem to be any glaring issues with it.

Ted Ed's many recent drastic Fire Emblem upgrades do not seem to have been accepted by the staff, and were very sloppily handled. As such, I will have to revert them all.

If it happens again Ted Ed will likely face a long ban, especially given the suspicions that he is Mikoto Misaka, a banned sockpuppet user.

They literally were accepted on this thread where i DMd every knowledgable member of Fire Emblem from July 13th to this day.

Also, BowserRulesAll directly told me to make the profiles if most agreed on the post i quoted above your own post. So please do not accuse me without at least knowing the situation i was in before making the profile changes.

Also, nice job taking away the pictures and abilities of the variation units of each of the profiles instead of just changing the tiering back.

I *won't* be adding those back.

Well, i suppose i didn't make myself clear; i meant that you could add keys to already-existing pages. As TheGlassman told you straight up that new pages shouldn't be made for characters that already exist, i thought you got the message and was gonna add keys; not make the new pages regardless.

I suppose it's still my fault for not being clear, so i apologize for that.

I had thought in a previous thread we had talked about not doing keys for FEH related content. Which is why I supported Heroes pages in the first place, since we treated Heroes like its own thing and it has added new versions of these characters with new weapons and general abilities/powers.

I really don't mind whichever way we end up doing it, new keys for the original profiles or new pages for characters who have received special new varients through the game, but I think that content should be added one way or another. So I support bringing it to the wiki, just as long as we get a clear answer on HOW we should do this before sweeping changes are made again.

That screencap alone justifies 2-A FEH 1.-She uses the term "world" to refer to timelines 2.-Ests and Pallas already implies multiple of them.

Multiple timelines

So, Griel' countless statement is At least 2-B to 2-A. Azura's dream world is flst out 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back