• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes overall 2-C to 2-B or 2-A upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it does aa lot, since the scan clearly states that the worlds are also spearate realities.

In context, the paralogue Dream Azura is from is about Loki wanting to convince Azura to use her dream world for Loki's goals. If she said "the world "out there" has infinite worlds" i would agree with you, but she is clearly talking about the dream world since that is

1.- Where they currently are

2.-the main goal of Loki

3.-The main object of interest in the paralogue.

So, i think it is just clear at this point that Azura created a world with an infinite amount of worlds (which has been proven time and time again to be timelines/different realities) inside of it, which is considered 2-A.

!"This world contains an infinite number of worlds" it makes more for that to refer to the multiverse when they say "This world" rather than Dream World.

This part right here does show that you did not see my paragraph, where it is clearly proven that she was talking about the dream world based on the proof above.

And actually, it is shown and clearly stateed that multiple Dream worlds exist/have existed.

Adult Azura claimed that she herself had her own dream world before abandoning it to face other people. This is aalso reinforced by Loki saying Azuraa could also summon any version of herself she desired.

Each Azura has a dream world.

@Boomer

Please stop spamming this thread. It isn't helping at all.

Also, I think that it seems quite likely that you are a sockpuppet of Ted Ed.

We have contacted him on another thread. But I can wait for him.

Here are my final thoughts on this.

(For everyone )

High 6-B (Scaling to Duma and Alm) , possibly High 3-A (Able to fight Hel, who is empowered by the deaths of the multiverse) for AP

(For Veronica and Tempest Hosts, possibly for the heroes featured on the tempest trials too, but that is up for you.)

At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A via Tempest (Controls the Tempest, an event that tears and pierces thru multiple worlds on a scale "without number")

(For Dream World Azura)

High 6-B (Scaling to Duma and Alm) , possibly High 3-A | 2-A (Created the Dream World, which contains an infinite amount of worlds inside (which have been stated multiple times to be timelines/realities) )

Base | Dream World

Duma and Mila creating Valentia isn't as literal as you think [official sources including SoV itself albeit behind amiibos, which I unfortunately do not have point to the sibling gods just guiding the people and forming Zofia and Rigel], Tempest summoners should honestly only be so strong with the tempest as they perform a summoning rite, not outright conjure up a storm

Although, it's hard to really tell given how the size scaling in FEH works, but they could totally be 8-C for oneshotting buildings in Aether Raids with current 9-A ratings supporting it [and Lif's castle trick, but I'm like, 99% sure it could support 8-C]

Greil actually says "I'm sorry, Ike, but the cause of all this chaos...is me." which I admit CAN be interpreted as Greil creating the tempest, but in The Brink of Chaos, Loki talks about the tempest already existing, and at the end of each trial it simply weakens and leaves

Also, in a voice clip, Duma talks about going to Valentia from Archanea, which is what happens in main canon

Actually no. Multiple scripts state that such specific tempest is destroyed and the affected worlds (and characters) return to their respective timelines (ex. FE4 with seliph and sigurd separating)

So the event is still 2-B to 2-A.as.accepted in this very thread.

In fact, the only thing that has yet to be accepted or declined are the ap ratings and if Azura is 2-A

Give me each and every line that says the tempest has been destroyed, cause iirc they have only ever said weakened

Each tempests having a different host and "cause" (as Griel said) is pretty good evidence flr them to be different. (Berserk hector, Griel, and all the other bosses that ince defeated, the tempest is affected.)

Also, being able to affect a 2-B to 2-A event or object is still a 2-B to 2-A feat.

I am currently busy, so i wont be available for a couple of hours but the tempest trial "Reunited at last" clearly has Celica say that the vortex has begun to dissapear and Marth saying it is flat out gone.

Lucina i mean, "Marth" here has gone thru 3 tempests thus far, calling it wrong would be somewhat unreasonable. Also alm saying it cracked the ground and that destroying it makes time run in reverse is further evidence for it affecting space-time.

Screenshot 20191114-083245 Chrome

Mmm... the thing Boomer brings up seems to need some attention, as it's quite noteworthy proof, respectively.

@Medeus & JustSomeWeirdo

So what should we do here?

I think it should be noted that the statements on the tempest trial above do prove that the tempests are unique and separate, also, 2b to 2a as approved above.

Perhaps even already added to the characters that have been hosts for tempests (Veronica, Griel, Hector, etc.) On their Heroes key (for everyone but veronica) via envioremental/ hax damage.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Tempest_Trials/Scripts

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3714516

Tempest
has various quotes that imply it has Madness Manipulation, Illusion manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation (

• Marth: The Tempest is gone. Both space and time have quieted. Well done, Heroes from the World of Shadows. The danger has receded. Your world is safe. )
, it can create entirely new beings to defend itself like both Black Knigths in "Moment of Fate" and in "Chaos named".

There are multiple other statements of the tempests being separate and destroyed entirely once the host is killed, which should scale directly to AP/Durability.

12 hour bump -

At least, it is confitmed that the At least 2-B possibly 2-A via hax from the tempest affects space time as seen in the reunited at last trial, where Alm states Time itself was running in reverse and Marth's multiple statements of it affecting space time.

Bobsican said:
Okay, the following pages are affected:
Alfonse

Sharena

Bruno (Fire Emblem)

Veronica (Fire Emblem)

Azura (Fire Emblem Heroes) (Just the base form.)

Fjorm

Surtr (Fire Emblem)

With the new rating from this being:

"(Original tier), 2-B to 2-A via Enviromental Destruction (Comparable to "Marth", Spring Alfonse and the rest of the Order of Heroes, who can stop Tempest, an event that merges and destroys a countless to infinite number of Worlds)

(Physical stats remain the same as before)
Okay, have the changes of this part been applied already? It has been already accepted.

Based on the scripts, the tempests do more than envioremental damage, such as affecting and destroying both space and time, so instead of just envioremental damage, it should be just 2-B to 2-A via Hax.

BoomerKuwanger1 said:
Based on the scripts, the tempests do more than envioremental damage, such as affecting and destroying both space and time, so instead of just envioremental damage, it should be just 2-B to 2-A via Hax.
That doesn't fall as hax, Environmental Destruction and Hax are separate things.

It falls as AP per definition, just not the physical one (the one that is for the character's body itself).

Bobsican said:
Bobsican said:
Okay, the following pages are affected:
Alfonse

Sharena

Bruno (Fire Emblem)

Veronica (Fire Emblem)

Azura (Fire Emblem Heroes) (Just the base form.)

Fjorm

Surtr (Fire Emblem)

With the new rating from this being:

"(Original tier), 2-B to 2-A via Enviromental Destruction (Comparable to "Marth", Spring Alfonse and the rest of the Order of Heroes, who can stop Tempest, an event that merges and destroys a countless to infinite number of Worlds)

(Physical stats remain the same as before)
Okay, have the changes of this part been applied already? It has been already accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back